What are the best days to trade FOREX (EUR/USD)?

iza9090

Hi... I was trading the EUR/USD today and I found it very choppy / non-directional. I lost all my profits from the past two days - being a newbie I suppose it is really a badge of honor.

Is the EUR/USD good to avoid on Thu/Fri?? Why is it so choppy on friday... also is the EUR/USD a good currency for a newbie to trade.

when i traded forex i consistently lost money on a monday without fail..so started taking long weekends!

Yesterday after Mervyn King, governor of Bank of England, warned that the UK economy had fallen into recession <dollar and yen surged>

best days to trade and times forex

Hi... I was trading the EUR/USD today and I found it very choppy / non-directional. I lost all my profits from the past two days - being a newbie I suppose it is really a badge of honor.

Is the EUR/USD good to avoid on Thu/Fri?? Why is it so choppy on friday... also is the EUR/USD a good currency for a newbie to trade.

Babypips.com has a good tutorial on this subject. Based on my own trading I would have to agree with this. This link will take you there...

Best Days of the Week to Trade in the Forex Currency Market

Hey I am the new guy. Just looking for a system to trade Forex well. Not having any lock but if anyone has a good EA system please let me know. I really need it.

There are no good or bad days !
Develop a system and apply it, some Tuesdays it will be bad, some will be good.
Some days you might have good news, supporting the euro on a monday,
Some mondays, you might have bad news against it.

Build a system on facts not on astrology

Good Luck!

There are no good or bad days !
Develop a system and apply it, some Tuesdays it will be bad, some will be good.
Some days you might have good news, supporting the euro on a monday,
Some mondays, you might have bad news against it.

Build a system on facts not on astrology

Good Luck!

Pffttt!!! :p Not sure whether it's a crystal ball or crystal meth this lot uses....

crystal%20ball.jpg

"Trade the stock market using astrology - Use astrology to help decide when to start a new business.Whenever making a financial investment decision, make the right decision at the right time! "

Astrological Investing - Financial Astrology - Business Astrology - Stock Market Astrology

Pffttt!!! :p Not sure whether it's a crystal ball or crystal meth this lot uses....

crystal%20ball.jpg

"Trade the stock market using astrology - Use astrology to help decide when to start a new business.Whenever making a financial investment decision, make the right decision at the right time! "

Astrological Investing - Financial Astrology - Business Astrology - Stock Market Astrology

Can I have some of that!
This meth trading must be good, just look at the satisfied deeply fulfilled look o his face. (y)