Tomorrow's Trading Forecast - EUR/USD

gus

28/06 Trading in EUR/USD must make a low of 2104 or lower to avoid a buy signal.

We gave two bottom indicators last week in the other thread - so far they both seem to have worked. If you are new to reading my posts, I follow a bar counting method similar to Tom DeMark's sequential. This link explains the method - http://www.futuresmag.com/library/daytrade97/day10.html

1. Bar 13 is a strong bottom/top indicator and 23/06 trading gave us a 13
2. We also did a timing method - (see the chart) that forcast 24.06

Since trading is risky it's best to settle for additional indicators to raise probability of sucess.
Thus we now have -
28/06 Trading in EUR/USD must make a low of 2104 or lower to avoid a buy signal. And today 27.06 trading gave us a daily bar higher than the open and a higher high than the previous two bars.

My posts are only meant to be instructional and entertaining. You are welcome to ask questions.

Attachments

• Euro.gif
    Euro.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:
Eur/usd Weekly

Backing up our bullish view of EUR/USD is the weekly count along with a couple of indicators - the white dots are DeMark analog signals/ the pink dot's are a favorite of old uses of TradeStation called IYD

Attachments

• EUR-USD WEEKLY.gif
    EUR-USD WEEKLY.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,037
Once 2104 was taken out today's chance at a buy signal was lost.

Thought I might illustrate pivots & linear regression channels on a 15 minute chart.
If you look at the chart for more than a couple seconds you can see that today's trading
just blew away the pivots. S2 provided some resistance and a weak rally took place.

My point being that until we get a daily buy signal any long position a trader puts on will leave that trader with little support. Once a daily buy takes place the odds of success increase.

My posts are only meant to be instructional and entertaining. You are welcome to ask questions.

Attachments

• Chart.gif
    Chart.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
29.06 Trading
Buy & Sell signals come in two flavors - :) Early and Confirmed
Often the early signals are wrong & sometimes the confirmed signals are wrong.

EUR.USD We have an early warning buy signal.

MeridexGroup.com said:
Gus, what charting package are you using?
Trade Station 8 - been with them about 5 years.

A little backround on gus: I've been trading for some 30 years and yes that makes me an oldtimer! Did futures and ended up with a few clients via Man Financial for a period, but gave that up as too demanding of my time. Have been on chat's with many and had own chat room for some 6 years. If you folks have never been on IRC - the othernet server is all financial and there are some good traders there. Including T2W room.

Last edited:
rexxrexx said:
yes........tommorow, babe...i'm catching the yen getting forced through 110.00

And so it was, good call. Although back a bit from highs still at around 110.37 as we speak. F

CHARTS ARE FINISHED

30.06 Trading in EUR.USD sort of a mixed bag with y'days early warning buy signal which to a degree worked today but my sell chart that I just did gave a confirmed sell signal.

My approach when I have conflicking signals is to use a Bill Williams fractal approach. See the attached chart - when a 30 minute bar is going to close (end) outside the fractal then I will go with it. Curently the sell point is 1.2058. The buy point is 1.2086

My posts are only meant to be instructional and entertaining. You are welcome to ask questions

Attachments

• Chart.gif
    Chart.gif
    54.1 KB · Views: 364
Eur/usd & Others

EUR/USD - Still waiting for a confirmed buy signal, maybe next week.

EUR/JPY - Early warning sell signal. SEE CHART

GPB/USD - Early warning buy signal.

USD/JPY - Early warning sell signal.

Tonights chart is EUR/JPY - note the sequential count gave the high!!

Attachments

• EUR-JPY.gif
    EUR-JPY.gif
    46 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
here i am gus....by the grace of God, i've found what drives the market price bars....and have 170 positive trades in a row, it's scary really, man....and i've found someone who pays me to trade...so i feel like a pro, but inside, i'm gratful to God and let the holy spirit control my thoughts(my mind), evry little thought , espescially the little thoughts....i'm good,....almost as good as you!.i've only been trading four years,but my dad used to have us kids chart for him back in the 60's...but i know, that doesn't really count...but it put trading in my genes...plus, i have to make-up for my dad having 18 thousand in cuban sugar when the bay of pigs hit...he deserved better, so now i just monitor commodities, cant play 'em email me, i'll tell you what i found, the good news is, that it looks like the prices are market driven....i always used to post that i was sure otherwise......i'm glad to be wrong....corruption is prevalent enough already...later man

EUR/USD - Friday was a bar 13 - see chart - we closed with an early warning buy signal.
Last confirmed signals were sell signals on 6/21 & 6/30 (post #12)

EUR/JPY - ? no opinion other than looks weak ?

GBP/USD - Early warning buy signal - ? no other indicators support a buy.

USD/JPY - Another early sell signal

Attachments

• Eurodaily.gif
    Eurodaily.gif
    32.3 KB · Views: 256
Trading for 06.07.05

No system signals. The following are only educated guess's - no charts are interesting enough to post tonight.

EUR.USD ? up ?

EUR.JPY ? up ?

GBP.USD ? up ?

USD.JPY ? down ?

Trading for 07.07.05

Only one system signal -

EUR.JPY had an early sell signal which will always happen when the close is on or near the high, which happened today. Early signals sometimes work, sometimes (often) don't which is why it's best to wait for a confirmed signal.

Following is an educated guess
EUR.USD ? up ? .........waiting on a confirmed buy signal.
GBP.USD ? UP ? ........also waiting - 07.07 trading will be bar 9. Seems to be setting up for a buy. Cable is brused & battered this year - will the olympic bid mark a turn?
USD.JPY ? ? ........ also waiting - 07.07 will also give a bar 9

Trading for 11.07.05
no signals on my system yet

Following is only an educated guess

EUR.USD ?UP?
EUR.JPY ? DOWN ?
GBP.USD ? UP ?
USD.JPY ? DOWN ?

Trading for 12.07.05

EUR.USD must make a low of 1990 or lower to avoid a buy signal!

Posting a weekly chart again - as I've been pointing out the bias here is bullish.
This chart shows you several bullish indicators - the 9 bar set up/this bar is painted blue which is a wonder bar buy siganl which we also had on bar 8/the green dot is an Orc (who now seems to go by the nickname Kharkov//eKam power pivot. Read about it here -

https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/Topic.aspx?Result=1&Topic_ID=13560

Caution - a thousand indicators can't move the market, but it's leaning towards the upside. Watch 1990 today.

Attachments

• EUR-USD WEEKLY.gif
    EUR-USD WEEKLY.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 226
Last edited: