Time, how you see it and what you do with it.

You're back! :love::love::love:

Peter

Not for long, Pietro, not for long.

How it goes down, I can't yet say.

Quiet and dignified, perhaps with a final whimsical quip?

Or rough, hard and heavy, to a thumping soundtrack of YMCA and In The Navy?

What was the ban for?

What for? Don't matter what for. My Puerto Rican ass ain't supposed to have made it this far. Most of my crew got washed a long time ago.

Lay down. Lay down. Gonna stretch me out in Fernandez Funeral Home on 109th street... Always knew I’d make a stop there, but a lot later than a whole gang of people thought. Last of the Mo-Rican’s... Sorry, baby, I tried the best I could. Honest. Can’t come with me on this trip, though... Gettin’ the shakes now. Last call for drinks. Bar’s closin’ down. Sun’s out. Where we goin’ for breakfast? Don’t wanna go far... Rough night. Tired, baby... Tired...

Last edited:
Lay down. Lay down. Gonna stretch me out in Fernandez Funeral Home on 109th street... Always knew I’d make a stop there, but a lot later than a whole gang of people thought. Last of the Mo-Hican’s... Sorry, baby, I tried the best I could. Honest. Can’t come with me on this trip, though... Gettin’ the shakes now. Last call for drinks. Bar’s closin’ down. Sun’s out. Where we goin’ for breakfast? Don’t wanna go far... Rough night. Tired, baby... Tired...

these would be great as the ending lines of a movie:cheesy:

This news was greeted with scenes of mass hysteria across the globe.

2450di1.jpg

crying.gif

cryyyyyy3-1.gif

NY-Crying.gif

Taylor_swift_crying_gif.gif

4ff96112_cowboy-crying.gif

661%20-%20Big_Show%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20wwe.gif