how do yoy see the es

by the way,

In current enviroment *5 day range*,

i currently believe as long as we dont have a convincing brakedown of 1015
es is heading higher

I look at a really short time frame, usually a 2 minute chart,
and try to trade off the momentum,
when I try to predict where the market will be a couple days from now, or even later today, I am almost always wrong.

http://www.sierrachart.com/userimages/upload_2/1255622735_30_UploadImage.png
Have even dreamed about the market correcting
So Im completely flat waiting for a good short oppotunity on the ES and all that will follow

I've lost £500 trying to short a bull market and that's not a pittance to me. Don't make the same mistakes I have by being greedy and trying to pick tops/bottoms for massive rewards. You have to ask yourself are you armed with enough knowledge and information (as institutional traders are) to even consider making that kind of call?

Learn the set-ups and take them after weighing up risk/rewards and probability. You will catch tops/bottoms sooner or later and then the hard part will be staying in and not sh1tting your pants when you get a temp whip around. I'm having trouble learning the discipline required myself but trust me... learn to surf the wave my friend.

TF

Thanks, eventhough its a bullmarket I wont be trapped in holding long/overnight at this level
without a good correction.

Last edited:
DM

I also have a low tollerance for risk intraday.
On top of momentum Im also am aware of the phase of the current trend.
And if the trend still has some fire, it sparks and fuels the velocity of the momentum.

Learn the set-ups and take them after weighing up risk/rewards and probability.learn to surf the wave my friend.

Reward is useful while benchmarking the stats of my performance in hindsight.
I don't need the concept of reward while trading.
To learn to surf the waves you only have to understand risk, costs and the current probability outlook.

Last edited:
operate at the extreme outer edge of what is statistically possible

The challenge is to shift through and focus on only the most critical information to make a decision. The other information may be irrelevant and confusing and does not help to make a more accurate diagnosis.

If the big picture is clear enough to decide, then decide from the big picture without using a magnifying glass.

Last edited: