Tibra Trading Europe - About

if you've been invited to test then there shouldn't be a problem. I just had the test. I recommend brushing up on maths speed

It's really not too difficult. I'd say take a look at the logical reasoning tests online, also look at some of those "Matchstick" puzzles, i.e "how can you rearrange/remove to form new shape".

Chocolate13...would you say it was more difficult that the futex exam?

Pelzar!

The maths test was about the same in terms of difficulty, but a different format. You only need 50% on the Tibra test to get called in for the second round, and this is reflected in the test - it is about twice the length of the Futex test.

Futex's logic test was word/comprehension based like you'd get in an IB, whereas the Futex test was word problems, riddles and visual problems. Tibra didn't have a test on financial knowledge.

Hi there,

maybe you have to be patient, they called me last week and they said they have quite a lot of people to call up.

I passed, only just though, got 60%, think you needed 55% - did you pass iceberg?

Got an interview with an HR person next week, does anyone know what the next steps are after that? Also, does anyone know how many UK traders Tibra employ?

I dint even know we had paper to do any working out for the first 5 minutes.

What a plonker.

Not really bothered now.

I think I'm just gonna do a few courses instead of relying just on these graduate positions.

Just have to keep trying.I havent even got a degree so they must like something about me lol.

Hi Could you give ma a website or any idea of what kind of questions the exam will be on.

I am very interested in applying.

Cheers

Hi,

I've just been called for a numerical/logic test next week. In terms of the Mathematics I have been told that the test will be really difficult. Does anyone have any tips (other than speed of mental arithmetic) for the test? I noticed that earlier somebody said that they have asked Long Division questions in the past?!?!? Is the test calculator based?

Many thanks in advance!

No calculator - tests are 30mins and 1hour long, maths is quite straightforward, logic is quite tricky (in my opinion), good luck!

Please don't post the questions - it just means we have to change the test again, and if we're off doing that then we're naturally going to be slower in responding to your applications ...

Cheers!

Well really the only advice I can give you guys is to know your basic maths. You have to be really quick theres alot to do and you have to have good attention to detail because the slightest mistake and you have to go through the whole thing again!

The logic....its tough. Its one of them things I reckon where you get better over time...not really something you can revise for.

I haven't heard back yet so i'm assuming that I was unsuccesful with that particular application, but does anyone know if we will have the opportunity to re-apply?