TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

Results using one of TRO indicators

Hi, this is my first post on this forum. Well I would like to say that i did donate some money to him. Yes I guess if you want to be a successful in any activity you have to be persistent and accept your RISKS (SCAMS) as you do in trading. I use MT4 as my charting software and I can tell you this After i got his indicators. I use his Digital Compass indicator and so far i have +31 pips gained. His indicators helped me tunned my entry and exit. If you are a programmer You'll know all the work done behind those indicators. Even if you are not the bottom line is the word money. Any money you spent that helps you make better trades is worth it. To me it paid already.

Are the indicators TRO is offering just renamed free indicators that are already available to the general public? Otherwise... if this is helping users, why the big deal about the service he's offering? there are REAL scams going out on the web to even make a fuss about TRO's offer.

at any rate, I appreciate those who offer their time and services to the community without outright soliciting their services. TRO's presentation is passive at worst and a contribution of his time and works to the community at least. Why the stone casting?

Thanks TRO for your time and offer to help. while USEFUL indicators are always a treat, just the time to create an indicator from scratch takes time that non-programmers do not realize nor appreciate.

Please do not waste your time on those who seek to take you down or accuse you of any dishonest actions have not done - and focus on adding towards the positive subjects / posts of this forum and members!

WM

Hello Fellas,

I am so embarrased and forced to do these, I have been trading for few months now which I was making a good profit, I trade with marketiva, But it was unfortunately that for the past few weeks I have been losing so much on every order that I placed. I dont have any job for now and I have decided to trade (forex) in the mean time till I have a new job. I am afraid I might go bankruptcy. A friend of mine advice me to download MT4 and use there indicators, But still its not cutting it for me, so much indicator to figure out.

I huge anyone that could give a word of advice on how to be a winner or a nice software indicator. although I have seen some and try them but still all resulting in the same thing. I have a strong believe in these business and these is why I keep pushing harder and hope that I could definatly fixed it right. I will be looking forward to hear from anyone that cares to be a brothers keeper. Thanks

ndkj2o.jpg

I have coded a few new indicators and enhanced some of the old ones.

Last edited:
The Grumpled one is a snake oils salesman

My latest MT4 indicator plots an indicator's values from 8 different time frames in real time.

I have to laugh as this guy is all over the web on free bb's advertising his useless pretty indicators to the newbie traders.
Firstly (I really feel I have to clear this up) Pro traders do NOT use these type of indicators on there charts because all your information is already on the chart.
Secondly, if the indicators worked well he would be trading them himself and would have accumilated a great wealth, not advertising them on all the free bb's over the web, giving away some useless lagging indocators and then asking for a 'donation' for the ones that look the prettiest. He was banned from forex Tsd for a time for peddling this stuff as the smarter traders complained as they saw through the snake oil salesman talk, let me repeat, asking for a 'DONATION' is SELLING, get it ? Good!
Thirdly, there are no short cuts in this business, and it is a business, it takes hard work and dedication to achieve your goals and be successful, and if you are the fortunate enough to be cut out to be a trader as a lot are not, you will not be successful using these type of idiot arrowed indicators that's for sure.

Oh yes nearly forgot, I'm sure he has people posting that they think these indicators are great to reel in the punters, LOL.
So you think trading is a case of following arrows? LOL! No wonder it's a 95% failure rate in trading.

I have to laugh as this guy is all over the web on free bb's advertising his useless pretty indicators to the newbie traders.
Firstly (I really feel I have to clear this up) Pro traders do NOT use these type of indicators on there charts because all your information is already on the chart.
Secondly, if the indicators worked well he would be trading them himself and would have accumilated a great wealth, not advertising them on all the free bb's over the web, giving away some useless lagging indocators and then asking for a 'donation' for the ones that look the prettiest. He was banned from forex Tsd for a time for peddling this stuff as the smarter traders complained as they saw through the snake oil salesman talk, let me repeat, asking for a 'DONATION' is SELLING, get it ? Good!
Thirdly, there are no short cuts in this business, and it is a business, it takes hard work and dedication to achieve your goals and be successful, and if you are the fortunate enough to be cut out to be a trader as a lot are not, you will not be successful using these type of idiot arrowed indicators that's for sure.

Oh yes nearly forgot, I'm sure he has people posting that they think these indicators are great to reel in the punters, LOL.
So you think trading is a case of following arrows? LOL! No wonder it's a 95% failure rate in trading.

I'm more worried about you actually.

If you cannot see that this type of display is simply about concurrent/ crosscurrent T F'S and Strength v Weakness generally...essential basic information displayed on One page....most newbies are told to concentrate on knowing One instrument or currency pair....this is of course complete rubbish because they make trading decisions based on a single instrument but out of context with the whole market.

It may be better if you consider before you write this kind of nonsense in future.

This is the free indicator in question...nowhere have I seen anyone asking for payment for this.

Attachments

• _TRO_Dashboard.mq4
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,139
Reactions: GCC
I'm more worried about you actually.

If you cannot see that this type of display is simply about concurrent/ crosscurrent T F'S and Strength v Weakness generally...essential basic information displayed on One page....most newbies are told to concentrate on knowing One instrument or currency pair....this is of course complete rubbish because they make trading decisions based on a single instrument but out of context with the whole market.

It may be better if you consider before you write this kind of nonsense in future.

This is the free indicator in question...nowhere have I seen anyone asking for payment for this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clear a few things up with facts (hopefully you will not delete this post too).
Here we go....
===========================================================
13-01-2008, 02:08 PM #5 (permalink)
TheRumpledOne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician
Hi, Rump! How goes the battle?

jj

Hey Math:

Cool to find you here!

The battle? LOL! I may be bloody but I am still alive

Are you coding in MT4?[U] I just started about 6 weeks ago and already my code has gone international!![/U]

You'll have to check it out.

- Avery aka TheRumpledOne

================================================================
This is taken from the ForexTsd site:
First is the link:
TheRumpledOne Indicators - Forex Trading

Here's some of the text:

MESSAGE FROM THE RUMPLED ONE

These indicators are really NOT for sale. I send them, as a THANK YOU, to people who make a donation into my PayPal account. But to comply with the rules of this forum, I can only show them and discuss them in this section.

I have been posting FREE indicators for TradeStation and eSignal for years. In Dec 2007, I started coding MT4 indicators and started to share them with the world.

Q) If you give your indicators away for free, why do I have to make a donation to get the BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES VERSION?

A) If someone makes a donation or sends me a gift, I like to give something back as a THANK YOU. So I have a couple of indicators that I "hold back" for that purpose. You do not need the BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES VERSION to make money using the Buy Zone.

Q) How much do I have to donate or is there a minimum donation?

A) You do NOT have to donate. But if you choose to, donations usually range from $50 to $1000.

==========================================================

Anyone notice anything strange? Let me guide you: Did the rumpled one start coding in Dec 2007, or just six weeks ago, erm, I'm confused, now, he doesn't sell ANY indicators, but, if you ASK FOR A DONATION BETWEEN A STATED AMOUNT IT'S CLASSED AS SELLING!!!
But he doesn't sell any indicators, or does he, hmm, also note the direct link, it's in the COMMMERCIAL section. Now this proves what I saying earlier before being rubbished by you know who by looking in above posts, ruppled one was also banned by ForexTsd too as they received complaints about the way he was hooking novice traders in to 'DONATE' to him for some of his indicators.
Just thought I would put this to rest as I always back up my statements and was only looking out for the good posters and members of this board, if T2W moderators have a problem with that I have no want to be part of a site that is run in this way.

Just seen this too, what get's me is how T2W are unaware they are being spammed by rumpled one right under their own noses!
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/met...erly-known-christmas-box-tank.html#post385231
16-01-2008, 12:17 AM #8 (permalink)
TheRumpledOne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 here: http://www.kreslik.com

This includes the simple yet profitable TRO BUY ZONE indicator.

==============================

Please note I have nothing against anyone trying make money by selling indicators to the newbies, it's just I don't like it when it's done (in my own opinion), underhand. Why not just be upfront and say "Here's some indicators for nothing, but visit my site where I sell some others" Simple to do, yes? The way he is doing his selling (donations) is to simply avoid certain legalities he would have to fullfill, eg, your rights as paying customers, paying taxes etc, in my opinion it's dodgy. It's up to anyone what they buy, but I can honestly tell you in my experience that all you need to trade successfully is already on the chart and for free, it's the price action it'self, not lagging indicators being peddled, think about it, if you coded an indicator that could make you a fortune, or even regular profits, wouldn't you spend your time trading it and building up your trading pot or spend yourself trying to sell it through free bb's? Answers on a postcard to..........

Last edited:
I am no longer banned on Forex-TSD.

I was banned because the rules are NOT POSTED anywhere on their site. So how can one know what is against the rules.

On Forex-TSD, threads are TURF and people protect their turf. I was caught "trespassing".

But all that is cleared up now.

Seems like there is always someone who wants to "take me on".

Just to clear a few things up with facts (hopefully you will not delete this post too).
Here we go....
===========================================================
13-01-2008, 02:08 PM #5 (permalink)
TheRumpledOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician
Hi, Rump! How goes the battle?

jj

Hey Math:

Cool to find you here!

The battle? LOL! I may be bloody but I am still alive

Are you coding in MT4?[U] I just started about 6 weeks ago and already my code has gone international!![/U]

You'll have to check it out.

- Avery aka TheRumpledOne

================================================================
This is taken from the ForexTsd site:
First is the link:
TheRumpledOne Indicators - Forex Trading

Here's some of the text:

MESSAGE FROM THE RUMPLED ONE

These indicators are really NOT for sale. I send them, as a THANK YOU, to people who make a donation into my PayPal account. But to comply with the rules of this forum, I can only show them and discuss them in this section.

I have been posting FREE indicators for TradeStation and eSignal for years. In Dec 2007, I started coding MT4 indicators and started to share them with the world.

Q) If you give your indicators away for free, why do I have to make a donation to get the BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES VERSION?

A) If someone makes a donation or sends me a gift, I like to give something back as a THANK YOU. So I have a couple of indicators that I "hold back" for that purpose. You do not need the BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES VERSION to make money using the Buy Zone.

Q) How much do I have to donate or is there a minimum donation?

A) You do NOT have to donate. But if you choose to, donations usually range from $50 to $1000.

==========================================================

Anyone notice anything strange? Let me guide you: Did the rumpled one start coding in Dec 2007, or just six weeks ago, erm, I'm confused, now, he doesn't sell ANY indicators, but, if you ASK FOR A DONATION BETWEEN A STATED AMOUNT IT'S CLASSED AS SELLING!!!
But he doesn't sell any indicators, or does he, hmm, also note the direct link, it's in the COMMMERCIAL section. Now this proves what I saying earlier before being rubbished by you know who by looking in above posts, ruppled one was also banned by ForexTsd too as they received complaints about the way he was hooking novice traders in to 'DONATE' to him for some of his indicators.
Just thought I would put this to rest as I always back up my statements and was only looking out for the good posters and members of this board, if T2W moderators have a problem with that I have no want to be part of a site that is run in this way.

Just seen this too, what get's me is how T2W are unaware they are being spammed by rumpled one right under their own noses!
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/met...erly-known-christmas-box-tank.html#post385231
16-01-2008, 12:17 AM #8 (permalink)
TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 here: http://www.kreslik.com

This includes the simple yet profitable TRO BUY ZONE indicator.

==============================

Please note I have nothing against anyone trying make money by selling indicators to the newbies, it's just I don't like it when it's done (in my own opinion), underhand. Why not just be upfront and say "Here's some indicators for nothing, but visit my site where I sell some others" Simple to do, yes? The way he is doing his selling (donations) is to simply avoid certain legalities he would have to fullfill, eg, your rights as paying customers, paying taxes etc, in my opinion it's dodgy. It's up to anyone what they buy, but I can honestly tell you in my experience that all you need to trade successfully is already on the chart and for free, it's the price action it'self, not lagging indicators being peddled, think about it, if you coded an indicator that could make you a fortune, or even regular profits, wouldn't you spend your time trading it and building up your trading pot or spend yourself trying to sell it through free bb's? Answers on a postcard to..........

I started coding in MT4 in Dec 2007. But I have been programming since I got my B.S. degree in computer science in 1977 from the Univ of Maryland.

My indicators are NOT for sale. If they were for sale, I would have a website to sell them, they would have a price on them, there would be complete documentation, etc... That's just way too much work... that's why I give most of them away. But some indicators are only given to people who make donations as my way of thanking them for their support.

fibbinstarchi, I guess you are the latest in a long line of people who wanted to do battle with me. After years of battle, I am still standing. But my words will be lost on you and your kind. So do me a favor and leave me alone.

317i1kk.jpg

TRO FX DASHBOARD UP/DOWN version.

Many indicators for MT4 use 1 for up and 0 for down.

The TRO FX DASHBOARD can display them for mutilple symbols on 7 time frames.

30w9ic1.jpg

Latest weapon in my arsenal is the ABOVE/BELOW indicator.

Now I have real time stats on how many bars closed above/below the current price.

This helps you know SUPPORT / RESISTANCE.