TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

I modified the pivot indicator to display S6 - S1, PP, R1 - R6.

I also added user inputs for color so you can choose your own colors.

I EVEN ATTACHED THE CODE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WWW.KRESLIK.COM TO GET IT!

Attachments

• TRO_Pivots.zip
    24 KB · Views: 1,156
  • _20070124_usdjpy_rick_01.gif
    _20070124_usdjpy_rick_01.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,994
I modified the pivot indicator to display S6 - S1, PP, R1 - R6.

I also added user inputs for color so you can choose your own colors.

I EVEN ATTACHED THE CODE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WWW.KRESLIK.COM TO GET IT!

Hi TRO

I like the _TRO_RANGE_EZ that you have displayed in the top right corner of the above screenshot. These numbers are handy to look at.

Thanks for sharing it.

TRO MOTHERLODE MT4 DEC 2007

Attached are all of the FREE MT4 indicators I created and/or modified in December 2007.

Also, there are some author's indicators included that I found to be useful or instructive.

Attachments

• TRO_MOTHERLODE_MT4_2007DEC.zip
    393.9 KB · Views: 1,567
Q) Still not sure how to use your show_plot indicator you released the other day. How can I add MACD(4,5,13) to use with this indicator (i.e. Tro_Plot_IND_MP)

A) Change the inputs. If you go to http://docs.mql4.com/ and search for iMACD you'll see what the parameters are. On the lefthand side of the screen click on documentation then click on iMACD.

The iTRO DIGITAL COMPASS style indicators takes care of parameter1 ( symbol ) and parameter 2 ( period ) but you need to supply the rest of the parameters.

The TRO DIGITAL COMPASS style indicators work with just about every "i" indicator in MT4. That's part of the power of this indicator.. it eliminates the need for coding most of the time.

I have attached 2 screens to help.

Thanks again for your support.

Attachments

• _MACD.JPG
    _MACD.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 645
  • _macd01.gif
    _macd01.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,720
I am having fun today... on an indicator roll!!

Attachments

• _tro_compass_str.gif
    _tro_compass_str.gif
    36.8 KB · Views: 6,097
FOR THE RECORD

If I were SELLING the indicators, then the people would have to send MORE MONEY to receive the new ones, RIGHT?

But, like I have been trying to tell the complainers... MY INDICATORS ARE NOT FOR SALE!!

And since they are NOT FOR SALE, I am giving them away to people who have donated previously.

What commercial vendor does that?

re: # 52
" What is the reason SOME PEOPLE find it necessary to stick their nose in other
people's business, give an opinion when one wasn't asked for, and/or tell
someone else how they should live their life or conduct their business ? "

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was a forum
a place for discussion and expressing opinions

I'd forgotten it's frumpy Horten's Hukster site for ***free*** indicators

# 18 Jan 19/08:
THE BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES - TheRumpledOne - Page 2 - Forex Trading
" Look on the BUY ZONE thread in the indicator section.
You can find the FREE version of the BUY ZONE indicator in the first post."

R M Nixon ex President of the USA: " I am not a crook "

Hi TRO

I like the _TRO_RANGE_EZ that you have displayed in the top right corner of the above screenshot. These numbers are handy to look at.

Thanks for sharing it.

Hi TRO

due to the fact that forex trades 24/5 and ccy pairs have different main trading hours due to timezone. A useful addition to this indicator IMO would be to -

Besides showing the average H24 H1 range over the last eg. 40 days (960 candles = your default).
It would also be useful to see the average range over the last 40 days/960 candles of the current H1 period - eg 1100-1200 HRS.
With this info, the user can get a better sense of how busy a ccy pair is at any hour of the day, rather than seeing a day as one big session.
This would just help break 24 hours down into smaller pieces of relevant information for the user IMO :idea:.
And for BUYZONE traders, this would help them identify H1 periods during th day when the conditions are less favourable for trading (when the range is shorter), and perhaps where whip-saws/none uni-directional breakouts are more likely :idea:.

For example, USDJPY ave. range is currently 24.83 based on the last 960 H1 bars. EURUSD is 22.08. This gives us the impression that USDJPY is therefore slightly better than EURUSD for trading the BUYZONE.
However, this can give us a false impression. Lets say my trding hours are 0800-1200 UK time. USDJPY 960 bar ave. range might only be 16, whereas EURUSD ave. range might be 23 between 0800-1200 UK time. Therefore, i'd actually be better off trading eurusd between 0800-1200. But the 24/5 ave. H1 stats. say that USDJPY is best overall.
While this might be the case, i think that the 24/5 ave. range strat is perhaps a little too general. Whereas for scalping, this needs to be broken down further in order to be more specific & more helpful.

Cheers
JT.

Last edited:
Hi TRO

due to the fact that forex trades 24/5 and ccy pairs have different main trading hours due to timezone. A useful addition to this indicator IMO would be to -

Besides showing the average H24 H1 range over the last eg. 40 days (960 candles = your default).
It would also be useful to see the average range over the last 40 days/960 candles of the current H1 period - eg 1100-1200 HRS.
With this info, the user can get a better sense of how busy a ccy pair is at any hour of the day, rather than seeing a day as one big session.
This would just help break 24 hours down into smaller pieces of relevant information for the user IMO :idea:.
And for BUYZONE traders, this would help them identify H1 periods during th day when the conditions are less favourable for trading (when the range is shorter), and perhaps where whip-saws/none uni-directional breakouts are more likely :idea:.

For example, USDJPY ave. range is currently 24.83 based on the last 960 H1 bars. EURUSD is 22.08. This gives us the impression that USDJPY is therefore slightly better than EURUSD for trading the BUYZONE.
However, this can give us a false impression. Lets say my trding hours are 0800-1200 UK time. USDJPY 960 bar ave. range might only be 16, whereas EURUSD ave. range might be 23 between 0800-1200 UK time. Therefore, i'd actually be better off trading eurusd between 0800-1200. But the 24/5 ave. H1 stats. say that USDJPY is best overall.
While this might be the case, i think that the 24/5 ave. range strat is perhaps a little too general. Whereas for scalping, this needs to be broken down further in order to be more specific & more helpful.

Cheers
JT.

The version you are talking about has been in the works. Remember, this is only my second month coding in MT4. I ran into a couple of snags. But I do have the current RANGE SCOREBOARD working for the last 24 hours.

I also made an enhanced version of the TRO RANGE P this morning.

Now you can control the colors of each of the values.

Heading displays # of bars you are counting.

Top Left = Maximum / Minimum Range

Top Right = Average Range

Bottom Left = # bars above / below CURRENT RANGE (new)

Bottom Right = # bars above / below AVERAGE RANGE (new)

The # bars above / below displays should help you stay in the trade longer to scalp more pips.

If the number of bars above current range is equal to the number of bars you are processing then there should be more pips to be taken.

If the number of bars above average range is greater than the number of bars below average range, then you might want to stay in the trade until the current range is close to the average range.

Note that the Minimum, Maximum and Average range DO NOT INCLUDE the current bar.

Attachments

• tro_range2.gif
    tro_range2.gif
    35 KB · Views: 1,056
  • tro_24hours.gif
    tro_24hours.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,207
hi tro, today i made $380 from the run down out of the buyzone today on the er2........................this is my third week live and i continue to profit, but im thinking od devoting my time to greys methods as he belives momentum trading and this type of trading is basically called 'ganster trading' and is no good in the long run. It's a shame as i really enjoy it but i have to trust grey as he really does know what he is talking about and proves everything he says, he is the only person who actually posts his p&l and i know for sure he is for real................un-fortunately i can't say the same for you or others and don't really know your purpose, you probably are genuwin but i just can't afford to take the chance as i'm really only going to get one shot at making this happen for me and i want me to make it the best chance possible.......thanks for the buyzone, i will continue using it but my sole emphasis is now on grey's methods.

regards,

jason

TRO MID P will plot the current and previous midpoints for the user specified interval.

MT4 code attached.

Attachments

• !!_TRO_MID.gif
    !!_TRO_MID.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,464
  • !!_TRO_MID.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 791
MA Indicator

Hello mr. Rumpledone,
I'm using your MA indicator & finding it really useful.
May I ask if it would be possible for you to make it available in a separate window?
Thank you

Hello mr. Rumpledone,
I'm using your MA indicator & finding it really useful.
May I ask if it would be possible for you to make it available in a separate window?
Thank you

What is the exact name of the indicator?

I'll see what I can do.

Have attached it here...I hope!
Thanks for the reply

Wow, I look at that code and it seems so old...LOL!

I don't know if I could put in a quick modification to do that?

If you already have a subwindow open, can't you drag it from the navigator into that window?

Since I wrote the multi meters, I have moved on to the TRO DIGITAL COMPASS. Much more robust code and function. It's the FUTURE!!

Wow, I look at that code and it seems so old...LOL!

I don't know if I could put in a quick modification to do that?

If you already have a subwindow open, can't you drag it from the navigator into that window?

Since I wrote the multi meters, I have moved on to the TRO DIGITAL COMPASS. Much more robust code and function. It's the FUTURE!!

OK Thanks...