TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

where are the ' _TRO_COMPASS_IND / DIGITAL DISPLAY ' indicators ?
would you post them here please or supply a link

Let me get this straight... YOU asked me where are the indicators. I send you a PM so as to not PUBICALLY ADVERTISE. You go and make it PUBLIC. In essence, you have advertised for me. If anything, your plan backfired! Now more people will want the indicators and know how to get them.

My indicators are NOT for sale.

Most of them are posted on www.kreslik.com where you can download them for FREE!

I send out a few special indicators to people who appreciate my efforts and make donations or who have helped me in some way. I am appalled at you calling my act of gratitude a commercial venture. You have got some nerve. What have you given freely to the community? You should be ashamed of yourself.

The "cat was let out of the bag" when someone posted a chart showing these indicators. Another poster asked about them. The first poster said, "I sent TRO a donation and he sent me these indicators".

The indicators are NOT for sale. If they were for sale, then I would have to support them, write manuals, be obligated to answer questions, etc... I do NOT want any entanglements like that. So I have always had a couple that were only sent out as a THANK YOU for showing support. In the old days, there was something called SHAREWARE. You get the programs for free and if you liked them, you would send a donation in to the programmer to show your support.

I answered you in a PM because I didn't want to "advertise" on this site. You can go to www.kreslik.com and download HUNDREDS of indicators for FREE that I have written for TradeStation, eSignal, QuoteTracker and now MT4.

I didn't ask you for a donation.

TraderZine.com banned me before I even made my first post. Someone inquired about the BUY ZONE. My google alerts picked it up. So I went to the sight to sign up. I PMed the admin to say "HI" and introduce myself and I got banned!

The only thing that I have on www.kreslik.com is a link in my signature to one of my eBooks that is for sale.

Seems like "sour grapes" on your part.

Last edited:
To be fair TRO you are creating confusion.

In this thread entitled "TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4", you have posted screenshots of around 5 charts containing indicators that it now seems are not available for free either on T2W or on kreslik.

Please correct me if i am wrong, but of all the screenshots that you have posted onn this thread, the only indicator that is available for free at kreslik is the _BZ_Skyline, created by kreslik member skyline.

In youur posted screenshots that show your BUYZONE indicator, none of them are displaying your buyzone indicator that you are offering for free, All such screenshots contain your BUYZONE FOR DUMMIES indicator, which it seems is not free.

Cheers.

:|

Last edited:
You are right. I just went back and checked.

I have posted dozens of free indicators for MT4 on www.kreslik.com and you can see the charts there.

I will be more than happy to post charts showing them here sometime next week.

I just posted what I happened to be working on.

Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
_TRO_COMPASS_IND_MP is an indicator I just finished that allows the user to display just about every internal function ( iFUNCTIONS ) in the compass gauge.

You can have arrow, values or both displayed.

For me, this type of indicator will be of even less use than most normal indicators.
The reason being that while most normal indicators are of very little use when it comes to trading profitably, at least most normal indicators display the indicator history so that you can at least manually back-test it and see how poorly it performed.
With this type of RADARSCREEN indicator, there will be no data history of the indicator on the chart to look back through, to see how well it did/did not perform. It will just be a series of changing & possibly confusing arrows.
It looks nice, but i suspect it will be of little practical value. And also, it will also depend on what indicators/functions you choose to use witthin this template.
I certainly wouldn't pay for it.

Last edited:
For me, this type of indicator will be of even less use than most normal indicators.
The reason being that while most normal indicators are of very little use when it comes to trading profitably, at least most normal indicators display the indicator history so that you can at least manually back-test it and see how poorly it performed.
With this type of RADARSCREEN indicator, there will be no data history of the indicator on the chart to look back through, to see how well it did/did not perform. It will just be a series of changing & possibly confusing arrows.
It looks nice, but i suspect it will be of little practical value. And also, it will also depend on what indicators/functions you choose to use witthin this template.
I certainly wouldn't pay for it.

jTrader:

People were skeptical of the HORSELESS CARRIAGE, too.

History doesn't make you money, trading in the moment does.

I agree, the DIGITAL COMPASS DOES NOT SHOW HISTORY... that's not what it was designed for.

What is does show is what the indicator(s) you choose to display are doing on 8 different timeframes... you can interpret information quickly without flipping through 8 charts. Using this can keep you out of losing trades, and keep you in winning traders longer.

But I am sure your methods and tools are more than adequate for you.

jTrader:

People were skeptical of the HORSELESS CARRIAGE, too.

History doesn't make you money, trading in the moment does.

I agree, the DIGITAL COMPASS DOES NOT SHOW HISTORY... that's not what it was designed for.

What is does show is what the indicator(s) you choose to display are doing on 8 different timeframes... you can interpret information quickly without flipping through 8 charts. Using this can keep you out of losing trades, and keep you in winning traders longer.

But I am sure your methods and tools are more than adequate for you.

guys im too still skeptical of tro's buyzone and tro as a person but i gotta say so far it's doing ok..................im thinking of making a thread and posting my results over the long term to actually see if this is for real or not............i went to tro's room in paltalk and the guys there are too doing good and it really is a good room, maybe some of you guys could join in too and come to the room as i really think there could be a good viable strategy in the buyzone, maybe we really don't need all this complicated **** in trading, maybe it really could be this simple, think about how random markets are, why can't a random system like this work any less than another, also we are just using price alone without indicators, and we are basing all this on statistics that price will move from the zone, and it does, it's just finding the framework and rules to profit from this.

come to the room, cos i too wanna know if this **** is for real and more opinions the better as far as im concerned.

and then if it really does work for people over the long haul, we can sing tro's praises which will be well deserved.

jason

guys im too still skeptical of tro's buyzone and tro as a person but i gotta say so far it's doing ok..................im thinking of making a thread and posting my results over the long term to actually see if this is for real or not............i went to tro's room in paltalk and the guys there are too doing good and it really is a good room, maybe some of you guys could join in too and come to the room as i really think there could be a good viable strategy in the buyzone, maybe we really don't need all this complicated **** in trading, maybe it really could be this simple, think about how random markets are, why can't a random system like this work any less than another, also we are just using price alone without indicators, and we are basing all this on statistics that price will move from the zone, and it does, it's just finding the framework and rules to profit from this.

come to the room, cos i too wanna know if this **** is for real and more opinions the better as far as im concerned.

and then if it really does work for people over the long haul, we can sing tro's praises which will be well deserved.

jason

The Buy Zone is NOT a RANDOM SYSTEM at all!!!

It has defined entries and stop loss.

The only discretionary part is when you take profit.

Here's a chart showing many of my FREE MT4 indicators.

Attachments

• freeinds001.gif
    freeinds001.gif
    38.1 KB · Views: 13,849
My latest MT4 indicator plots an indicator's values from 8 different time frames in real time.

Attachments

• __show.plot_02.gif
    __show.plot_02.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 3,159
pm: " THE INDICATORS ARE NOT FOR SALE.
The TRO Buy Zone for Dummies and TRO DIGITAL COMPASS INDICATORS
are sent, as a thank you, to people who have made a donation.
If you like, you can make a donation in my PayPal account:
[email protected] Donations have ranged from $50 to $1,000
Thank you for your support. - Avery aka TheRumpledOne "

you really should change your handle to 'Horton the Huckster'

your infantile insistence that you don't sell indicators would be laughable excepting
it comes from someone who's middle aged
as you point out, unlike you, shareware vendors provide their programs for free
THEN ask for a donation, as well as the many vendors who provide free/lite versions
of the software they sell without asking for money
TraderZine had the right idea by banning you before you got started, however it
appears whoever runs T2W supports your marketing on this site unlike EliteTrader
who dumped your thread last week

I don't know what I should have sour grapes about, I've no objection to your selling
eye-candy to people who can't tell whether the Price is going up or down or how to
trade it, I object to you marketing your products — as many others have done —
without declaring you're a vendor

attached:
'TradeZone' Clayburg's method of trading the open
'pips' analysis of pips per hr of some pairs; NB these amounts may have changed
'mkt hrs' diagrams currency to timezone; NB currencies are traded 24hrs a day
'DayOpen 2' MT4 indicator that draws a horizontal line from the Day's Open

Attachments

• TradeZone.pdf
    717.1 KB · Views: 1,843
  • pips.pdf
    270.4 KB · Views: 1,174
  • mkt hrs.pdf
    63.5 KB · Views: 981
  • DayOpen 2.mq4
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,011
pm: " THE INDICATORS ARE NOT FOR SALE.
The TRO Buy Zone for Dummies and TRO DIGITAL COMPASS INDICATORS
are sent, as a thank you, to people who have made a donation.
If you like, you can make a donation in my PayPal account:
[email protected] Donations have ranged from $50 to $1,000
Thank you for your support. - Avery aka TheRumpledOne "

you really should change your handle to 'Horton the Huckster'

your infantile insistence that you don't sell indicators would be laughable excepting
it comes from someone who's middle aged
as you point out, unlike you, shareware vendors provide their programs for free
THEN ask for a donation, as well as the many vendors who provide free/lite versions
of the software they sell without asking for money
TraderZine had the right idea by banning you before you got started, however it
appears whoever runs T2W supports your marketing on this site unlike EliteTrader
who dumped your thread last week

I don't know what I should have sour grapes about, I've no objection to your selling
eye-candy to people who can't tell whether the Price is going up or down or how to
trade it, I object to you marketing your products — as many others have done —
without declaring you're a vendor

attached:
'TradeZone' Clayburg's method of trading the open
'pips' analysis of pips per hr of some pairs; NB these amounts may have changed
'mkt hrs' diagrams currency to timezone; NB currencies are traded 24hrs a day
'DayOpen 2' MT4 indicator that draws a horizontal line from the Day's Open

Who cares?

What's the big deal?

The people who make donations are happy.

I am happy.

What's your problem?

What is the reason SOME PEOPLE find it necessary to stick their nose in other people's business, give an opinion when one wasn't asked for, and/or tell someone else how they should live their life or conduct their business?

No one has a gun to anyone's head forcing them to buy anything or make donations. It is up to the individual to decide for themselves. So why don't you guys just get on with your lives and quit bothering the rest of us.

Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure out of this. Did you pull the wings off of flies when you were younger? Perhaps you still do!!

By the way, thanks for uploading the docs and code. Perhaps there is hope for you!

Who cares?

What's the big deal?

The people who make donations are happy.

I am happy.

!

er, T2W cares RumpledOne.

Since you accept that you receive donations for the "free" indicators you supply then that is sufficient to consider you a vendor in accordance with T2W guidelines. Please register as such.

jon

Since you accept that you receive donations for the "free" indicators you supply then that is sufficient to consider you a vendor in accordance with T2W guidelines. Please register as such.

jon

Ok, I updated my profile.

Now, can we focus on trading instead of donations.

jon

Jon,

A certain member was threatened with being banned if he continued to mention or make any references at all to a particular elite club. Yet you allow 'TheRumpledOne' to operate here with impunity. A 'donation' is a voluntary gift made to charities or organisations with a worthwhile cause. If 'TheRumpledOne' is not a registered charity or does not openly disclose his 'cause' then he should be forced to diplay a software vendor icon and be forbidden to use the word 'Donation'. :mad::mad::mad:

The member he who must not be named was warned on several occasions not to openly advertise his site that he was gatekeeper of, leaving aside the large "donation" for the "elite" section of the s club. I don't see any similarities here with TRO, who incidently has a vendor badge and I believe warned on the word "donation"

If Lord Voldemort hadn't peddled his site with such gusto he would still be on these boards now and that's for sure.

Now I think is a good time to allow TRO to have his thread back :)

Lightning

The member he who must not be named was warned on several occasions not to openly advertise his site that he was gatekeeper of, leaving aside the large "donation" for the "elite" section of the s club. I don't see any similarities here with TRO, who incidently has a vendor badge and I believe warned on the word "donation"

If Lord Voldemort hadn't peddled his site with such gusto he would still be on these boards now and that's for sure.

Now I think is a good time to allow TRO to have his thread back :)

Lightning

Yeah let's stop TRO bashing. I think his talents are worth appreciating even though his approach maybe a little covert.

We're all trying to make a dishonest living aren't we?

Now the rumpled one has been rumbled, so what? You can't knock him for trying...

This poppy chopping is a nasty British affliction IMO

If someone makes dosh from using his indicators then why shouldn't they show their appreciation? I quite understand him not wanting to officially charge for stuff and all the hassle that brings. There again, anyone who has learned to code knows the amount of time it takes, why should it be free? It's a skill isn't it? Just because he's not fixing your leaky ballcock doesn't make him any less eligible for renumeration does it?

TRO has actually posted a lot of free indicators all over forex factory and forex tsd and I'm sure has encouraged non programmers to get their feet wet on building their own indicators etc. Incidentally Metatrader has recently posted some very good tutorials available through the library section of MT4 and on the site and amongst other things shows how to make the blocks and meters TRO uses.

Good weekend all.

Last edited: