The Trading Clinic

Ok There Has Been A Market Crash Globally, Is It Stil Viable To Trade????
As at 3pm ET 1.84 billion shares exchanged hands on the NYSE, thus it is very much viable to trade.

All you have to do is make sure you are on the right side of the trade

But ....... if you prefer less risk then put your money elsewhere

............ Perhaps not a bank

............ Perhaps not in Iceland

Charlton

That is your opinion Aspire.

Trading all day is boring and sometimes you cant even find a trade or are not in the right frame of mind to trade, if you are confident and like to teach... why wouldnt you want to make some more money, by just sharing what you know????

You make it sound like the teacher can pick and choose exactly when he wants to teach to fit around his trading. He doesn't, he teaches when the client books him to regardless of what the market is doing. A successfull trader must always put trading first.

I mean Duh!!!...THATS A NO BRAINER!:idea::(:(

i have a few people asking me to teach them, but i am one of those who struggle to communicate what i mean.. Tacit knowledge i think its called

You are implying that if you were a better communicator then you, yourself would consider charging to train people... It's been less than a year since you felt you needed to pay good money to have someone else teach you and you are boasting that over the last three months you have averaged 2 grand a month... This is kind of my point.. you can make more money as a trainer than as a trader with less risk and a lot more consistency so it makes sense for someone like you to do it.... but are you worth paying?

I think it is pretty narrow minded of you to assume and SAY OUT LOUd that all teachers havnt been successful traders.(n)

Well I know a number of very good traders, none of whom would consider becoming a trainer or looking for a job with The Trading Clinic etc. I also know a few trainers and they all train because they can't make enough money from the markets.

I guess it depends on what you think defines a successsful trader. There are different degrees or success and consistency. Most people after fair amount of hard work can do ok, convince themselves and others that they are good traders, and talk the talk, but very very few are actually making a good living from it

Alot of people on this site are very Myopic in their thinking... such thinking facilitates "Mediocrity" not excellence

:)

P.S Trading is not easy... its a mental work out
Actually, it's not rocket science either. But it does require hard work, dedication, and finding your own way/niche/style. Not shortcuts or forking out hundreds of pounds on "teachers".

There is no point debating with someone like you, so ill make a suggestion:rolleyes:

:idea:try a mentor, a good one, like i have, perharps when you bag a few £££££ s you might have a more positive outlook on the whole thing.

There is nothing you or anyone here can say that will make me not be a promoter of mentorship, it will always make sense to learn from someone who can prove they are getting results.I have a fitness coach, a life coach and a financial market coach.
I have seen results, from all 3 areas.

so those who havent tried mentorships and want to... give it a go
Those of you who havent tried it and have no desire to try it...SHUT UP about it and let someone else give it a go

those who have had bad experiences... I am real sorry about that, but that doesnt make all mentorships bad

Have a good sunday guys
:clap:

Last edited:
Trading Clinic

Bestie Its Nice To Know You Are Passionate About Mentorship But.............

I Stil Have My Doubts About The Trading Clinic???? Im Not A Trader But I Would Like To Learn About It. I Was Self Learning About Stocks/shares But My Experience With Win Investing Put Me Off. I Attended One Of Their Seminars And Was Dissapointed To Find Out That They Are A Joke Of A Trading Company..........please Anyone Who Read This?????? Do Not Pay For Their Course, I Was Lucky To Get A Refund Back.

Anyways Back To Trading Clinic, I Tell You What Really Annoyed Me. When One Of Their Staff Members Contacted Me At 8.30pm In The Evening. I Had The Initial 20 Min Consultation And I Did Say I Would Contact Them If I Was Stil Interested In Purchasing The Course. I Found It Very Strange That They Would Ring Me Out Of Office Hours????? Not Very Professional???

But If You Think The Course Is Worth The Money Then I Guess U Know What You Are Doing

Kind Reguards Punki

I like the team at the trading clinic, and how they work,after having spent quite alot on other training companies and gotten no results including win
I also keeps in contact with alot of ex students and current students (who call or mail me for a pep talk every now and again).

Bestie:)

Bestie Its Nice To Know You Are Passionate About Mentorship But.............

I Stil Have My Doubts About The Trading Clinic???? Im Not A Trader But I Would Like To Learn About It. I Was Self Learning About Stocks/shares But My Experience With Win Investing Put Me Off. I Attended One Of Their Seminars And Was Dissapointed To Find Out That They Are A Joke Of A Trading Company..........please Anyone Who Read This?????? Do Not Pay For Their Course, I Was Lucky To Get A Refund Back.

Anyways Back To Trading Clinic, I Tell You What Really Annoyed Me. When One Of Their Staff Members Contacted Me At 8.30pm In The Evening. I Had The Initial 20 Min Consultation And I Did Say I Would Contact Them If I Was Stil Interested In Purchasing The Course. I Found It Very Strange That They Would Ring Me Out Of Office Hours????? Not Very Professional???

But If You Think The Course Is Worth The Money Then I Guess U Know What You Are Doing

Kind Reguards Punki

Last edited:
oh here we go.... scroll back and read Lord Lucan... not a fan of repeating myself

Somehow these bell-ends have my mobile number and are spamming me. Does anyone know who is behind this organisation? I don't believe I ever gave them permission to get in touch.

I have done a whois and checked the website but no dice.

For all you new posters with a couple of posts under your belt crowing about this place I hope you got your money's worth. How about the original posters on this thread tell us how they have done over the last 9 months?

Audio CD's for £97 and £197... That's the way you make money trading....

oh brother, its another one...

I am averaging about 2 k a month, trading FX and commodities.

I am very pleased for you. So who runs it? Give me some names Bestie. Anyone who needs to plug their business via unsolicited SMS's, has such a **** website and says nothing about who they are as well needs to be treated with a fair degree of contempt/caution etc. etc.

I could say more but you seem so sensitive Bestie. With the evidence at hand I wouldn't pay them a cent. Yes, newbies need education and how you choose to spend it is up to you but that magic of anonymous bulletin boards means that you could work for them or be the owner for all we know.

All the old salts here, in what you perceive as cynicism, want to help protect the newbies cash, keep them in the game longer. So many times on this board a new poster has come on and said have you heard about XYZ and never reappeared. I admire your pluck for getting over the 5 post mark...

And congratulations to you on being able to make £2k p/m ave with 10 weeks of training and some mentoring. You are one of the very few.

FIM

Somehow these bell-ends have my mobile number and are spamming me. Does anyone know who is behind this organisation? I don't believe I ever gave them permission to get in touch.

I have done a whois and checked the website but no dice.

For all you new posters with a couple of posts under your belt crowing about this place I hope you got your money's worth. How about the original posters on this thread tell us how they have done over the last 9 months?

Audio CD's for £97 and £197... That's the way you make money trading....
To FTSE IN MOUTH,

Me and a mate visted the Trading Clinics Office in Old Street, as we were very sceptical about these people, after hearing stories about win investing.

Was pleasantly supprised with what we saw, spoke with a mentor face to face, and I decided to but their online programme. Finished about 1 month ago, and have made 1 grand on top of orinigal investment of 2k. Am totally suprised by my results, and it is due to the strategy I learned. I would reccommend visting their offices to speak to a trader, and that should put you at ease, as it worked for me.

OK, another 1st time poster but at least you are 7 month lurker. Well done on de-lurking and posting.

Thanks for the offer of checking them out. Not tooting my own horn here but I am way beyond beginner FX training/mentoring...

How do newbies not get this... you come along and say how much money you made but you say nothing at the same time... that's why we are sceptics...

How much risk do you take on per trade/what size do you go in at/how many trades per day etc etc etc. How long is a piece of string?

And no-one has told me who their mentor or who runs the business is... come on... if it's legit you'll tell me...

OK, another 1st time poster but at least you are 7 month lurker. Well done on de-lurking and posting.

Thanks for the offer of checking them out. Not tooting my own horn here but I am way beyond beginner FX training/mentoring...

How do newbies not get this... you come along and say how much money you made but you say nothing at the same time... that's why we are sceptics...

How much risk do you take on per trade/what size do you go in at/how many trades per day etc etc etc. How long is a piece of string?

And no-one has told me who their mentor or who runs the business is... come on... if it's legit you'll tell me...
ok, well, its one thing being a sceptic, but if you are not happy with your own trading, then you are in no position to criticise me for posting my experience on my training course. All i can say is, i have worked on a scalping system, where i enter trades for a maximum of 10 points per day, at 10 per point. I do work full time, so most days I trade once a day.

I am not here to defend The Trading Clinic so whether you think they are legit or not is down to you.All i am doing is saying that their course worked for me, therefore i would recommend it. Its up to you what you do.

regards

Luckily guys

you are just one small minded individual in a big big world. I am ready to share my experience with serious minded individuals.
I am not interested in entertaining the likes of you

Ciao

Last edited:
The Trading Clinic, is this somewhere you go when you got drunk the night before, made a trade you really shouldn't have and now you're worried you've caught something?

The Trading Clinic, is this somewhere you go when you got drunk the night before, made a trade you really shouldn't have and now you're worried you've caught something?

Yeah its where you go when you haven't used protection - or do I mean stops pmsl:clap:

Is this thread about trading clinic which is run by Alex Benjamin? He teaches Market Profile.

Last edited by a moderator: