The Inland Revenue?

You need to register as self employed within 3 months btw so if you haven't done it for a while then best to claim you haven't.

However, why would you want to register if you're getting away with it? Let's not beat about the bush. The Revenue are the Mafia in Marks and Spencer suits. They are scum. Tax is extortion. They have absolutely no right to your money. You would be better off saving the 56% they will steal from you and using it to build a few bombs, which could be set off around Whitehall at times that are convenient.

As for LTD companies... it gets even more complicated than that unfortunately, oh how simple it would be if I only had one LTD and no LLP. Honestly you are much better off just committing justifiable homicide to the *******s. Morally you would be 100% in the right because make no mistake they will eventually kill you when you try to use self defence to prevent them from stealing your legitimately owned property.

David,

Credability comes with legitamacy, legitamacy holds more weight, morally speaking. In reality you believe in conforming and not rebelling, i don't honestly think you have it in you, David.:cheesy:

David,

Credability comes with legitamacy, legitamacy holds more weight, morally speaking. In reality you believe in conforming and not rebelling, i don't honestly think you have it in you, David.:cheesy:

What can I say? My favourite aunt works for HMRC.

I am a fraud :cry:

All this conveniently brings me to my next question...

Q) What is a "real trader"?

Yes, we've all seen this little mud ball being thrown around like a baby throws a teddy bear, but what does it mean? "There are no real traders on this site (t2w)", would that be legitimate traders, no real legitimate traders? No real traders earning over 50k a year? No real traders who make money consistently?

What the hell does it mean boys and girls?

Seriously though, how can we call ourselves 'traders', if we can't even define the meaning?

Same thing with real traders. Some are con artists, some are **** artists, and the best are artisans.

We cannot define the meaning of anything if one is nit picky enough.

Stop being nit picky :)

I'm not being nit picky. Actually, you are employed as a 'trader' would i be correct in my assumption? If i am not, what is your title, Dave? (if you don't mind of course)

I'm not being nit picky. Actually, you are employed as a 'trader' would i be correct in my assumption? If i am not, what is your title, Dave? (if you don't mind of course)

Yes, although I don't know if I have a title, as no one has ever told me what it is if I do have one.

But there are many real traders who have never traded outside of home.

Yes, although I don't know if I have a title, as no one has ever told me what it is if I do have one.

Pfftt!! I've taken great trades in Mc Donalds (whilst waiting for my lads to finish their MMA lessons), up a mountain, at the beach...a mini notebook and a dongle, take your edge with ya...:D

Thankyou, but when does a person become a trader and when do they stop being a trader. Let me ask this.

Does one trade qualify a person as being a trader? Let's say that one trade was the same trade, or a similar trade, to the Soros trade, when he famously sold the pound and made over a billion or whatever?

That was a great trade and if any person only ever made a similar one off trade, would that qualify them as being a trader?

They were a trader when they did it

So, when a person is not trading they cease to qualify as a trader? What time frames are we looking at here? If a person doesn't trade for a month, but thier account is still funded, are they still a trader?

Just do what I do...

I tell the Inland Revenue that I don't owe them anything as I live on the coast... :)

Ladies and gentlemen, let it never be said again that there are no 'real traders' on t2w. It's an absolutely preposterous phrase to spurt out on a public forum, especially a trading forum.:)

So, when a person is not trading they cease to qualify as a trader? What time frames are we looking at here? If a person doesn't trade for a month, but thier account is still funded, are they still a trader?

If they intend to trade again, sure.

What's with this hiding to nothing?

If they intend to trade again, sure.

What's with this hiding to nothing?

There are no hidings, what we need is definition, would you agree? Would you also agree that in the past certain members have mentioned that there are very few 'real traders' here at t2w?

I very much doubt that any of the said members, the members who have alluded to the possibility of there being no 'real traders' here at t2w, could even give a plausible definition of the word trader, without it somehow contradicting what they have already stated in the past.

These people know who they are, they were brave enough to smear the majority of the site as not being 'real traders', the question is are they brave enough to define what they actually meant?