The Holy Grail

I have it but so do others.If i tell you who they are,would you kill them for me?

hi Johnny,
No., No need for that sort of thing. They are probably on our side.
The more grailists there are the better all round.
some might say

The holy grail is " your edge" .When you have that edge , you have the holy grail.

Last edited by a moderator:
The holy grail is " your edge" .When you have that edge , you have the holy grail.

I think you're on to something there.
Strange this though, cos one trader's winning edge is another trader's road to ruin.
As you say its important that it has to be 'your edge', not just an edge.

Good find.
After several years on this forum learning what trading might be about, Arriving at that
conclusion was very liberating for me.
I'm glad the wisdom helped. Keep searching. Don't deny the truth of the grail!!

What is it then?

I forget which one of Arthur's knights rushed around looking for it. Was it Sir Gwain ?

I like to think it is having the RIGHT core beliefs and from them one will be a contented and successful person, radiating a good attitude to inspire others along the same mental path.

What is it then?

apparently this.
not how I had expected it to look
but its a pic from today's Telegraph. So it must be right.

Attachments

• grail.bmp
    871.5 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Scientists say God particle discovered - Video on msnbc.com

Its discovered very recently. The holy grail of the subatomic physics - Scientists say they've discovered a type of particle that's never been seen before — a particle that mostly matches the description of the fabled Higgs boson - the Gods particle. :) I wonder whether God knows that...

Shpongle are cosmic, but more seriously I will be reading up a bit deeper on this time/space/mass business.
Starting with a book why does e=mc2. I'm told its good.

Why Does E=mc2?: (and Why Should We Care?): Amazon.co.uk: Brian Cox, Jeff Forshaw: Books

I would prefer nothing to be squeezed in anywhere hahahahaha :smart:

Talking of squeezing - I reckon if you got a hold on a Wall St. guru and squeezed the appropriate part of that gentleman's anatomy hard enough you would get most of the financial answers you would want. Way beyond those elicited by some committee or other.

Last edited:
No doubt there may be some of the financial world that have integrity, even compassion for the less fortunate but they seem to be somewhere between invisible to non existant