The Gold Standard

I have been following this thread and the one before on Oanda. Are you still testing?

Thank you.

I have been following this thread and the one before on Oanda. Are you still testing?

Thank you.
yes i am, i havent went live yet, so far everything look good, i got in that last trade kind of late, i mainly trade gbp/usd, gots to keep the bills paid (y) looking to go live sometime next month, im just a little concern this system realy haven't produce to many losses so i want to make sure i test this system in all market conditions. lets see what happens.

for those of you who wonder what happen to the original account statement see below, what happen was i was working on a new gbp/usd system and made a mistake in took a trade in the gold system account, so i had to make that gold trade in the account i set up for gbp/usd system. see below. as you can see the account is getting hammer at the time.

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    21.2 KB · Views: 255
ok i slowy downsize my lots on that gbp/usd trade, see below. back to business on our gold trading system.

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    22.2 KB · Views: 223
no gold trades but i took some gbp/usd trades, see statement below. :clap:

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    23.2 KB · Views: 236
do anybody know the high and low for spot gold today, i did not make a trade yesterday and i notice my broker got the high at 925.00 and the low at 90.25.

do anybody know the high and low for spot gold today, i did not make a trade yesterday and i notice my broker got the high at 925.00 and the low at 90.25.
wow, i need to give my broker a call and see if they stand by that spike, if so im outa there, good thing i didn't make any trades.

Gold seems to be pretty range bound at the moment. 910-930, with the pre US qunt easing announcment range of 900-940. 6 Month gold is still trending upwards, possible triangle formation indicating a continuation will follow after this consolidation.

24-hour Spot Chart - Gold

Gold daily strategy – morning update (01:41 - 06/04/2009 GMT)
by Nasder

Gold price broke and close below 900 Friday and registered the 5 down weeks in last 6 sessions since reaching 1006. The unit is negative when investors' interest was shifted to equity markets amid better economic outlook after G20 summit. We expect that key pivotal support is at 883 and a close below this level shall ope a call to 844 level.

Support/ resistance as chart

Recommend:

Strategy 1: Sell 893/ Stop loss: 900/ Targets: 883 and 870

Statergy 2: Sell on break 883 support if the strategy 1 could not entry.
Sell: 881-882/ Stop loss: 887/ Target: 870

06_april02.gif

Reactions: moe