The Gold Standard

moe

just build a new system for trading gold, build it yesterday took about 8hrs, system is base on end of day data, i will demo this system first before i go live, i will post my trades as i take them, took a few trades already see below. :clap:

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    6.1 KB · Views: 401
system went into effect today, there will be no trades for the rest of the week, let me remind everyone we always get our signals at 5pm N.Y. Time this is when we get our signals, at that time we either take or hold on to our current trade, also i was able to get into the trades you see by using wensdday end of day data got in those trades kind of late if i would took the trade at 5pm yesterday we would been long around 909.00, can't wait till next week this will give us a better idea how strong this system is, see results below.

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    7.2 KB · Views: 362
the system continues

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    12.4 KB · Views: 368
as you can see i was first short at 923.85 and for some strange reason i decided to adjust my s/l once i got into profit and it got taken out with a small profit,i won't do that again, any way i went short again because the system told me so, see statement below, don't pay attetin to the gbp/usd trades.

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    11.8 KB · Views: 260
Gold latest – a move to lower, dumping pattern (02:59 - 18/03/2009 GMT)

by Nasder

Gold has slightly declined the second day in row as a liquidation when stocks keep rising. The unit is at a negative position after unable to rebound to $945 level, the rebound of stocks market while the inflation hasn't returned. Deflation is pressure on the price and if larger than expect falling of the US CPI today would trigger a fresh selling order which could dump the price to test level of $900 – the current 5 months long-term trend line.

For a bigger picture, the unit is forming a head and shoulders pattern (pic 2). A move to below 890 would confirm this pattern and noting that this pattern developing would give a momentum of downward to level of 830-820.

Support/ resistance as chart

Recommend:

Sell: 918/ Stop loss: above 924/ targets: 909 and 901

18_mar0201.gif

18_mar_shs0201.gif

as you can see i was first short at 923.85 and for some strange reason i decided to adjust my s/l once i got into profit and it got taken out with a small profit,i won't do that again, any way i went short again because the system told me so, see statement below, don't pay attetin to the gbp/usd trades.
your right goldfxdaily, i think we can see 700 by the end of the week, i continue to trade the system and see what it tells me.

i was out of town so did not take that long, it is clear the where in a uptrend, i will see what end of day data tells me, yesterday if i was in town the system would told me to take a buy, so lets see if the trend stay the same.

we are long gold see statement below,don't mind the gbp/usd trade im working on another system for that pair, enjoy see below:

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    6.1 KB · Views: 280
see below, we are long gold :clap:

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    6.1 KB · Views: 258
What does quantitative easing mean for gold? Peter Cooper on SeekingAlpha.com points to the immediate $50 an ounce spike after the Fed’s announcement. His prognosis: “And it is going to go a lot higher as investors reach for a safe haven.”

http://www.stockresearchportal.com