The end of the EU

I do not pussy foot around................. I predicted the breakup of the EU 3 years ago and everyone here laughed at me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now they are not laughing...................I say this will bottom out at 3400 for the DOW........

Mark the 3400 level for the DJIA.............. This is my call................

I do not pussy foot around................. I predicted the breakup of the EU 3 years ago and everyone here laughed at me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now they are not laughing...................I say this will bottom out at 3400 for the DOW........

Join the queue dude :)

I'd get get get get that repetitititititive injuuurrrrrrrrryyyyyyy looooookkkked attttt iiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff I werrreeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.................................... :cheesy:

The time frame is always important for us traders.................

Ok then just for the record - I have the S&P500 testing 1600 within 3 years and DOW will follow that move.

Euro will become lighter and stronger in that time period. :idea:

Mario Monti etc. have sat up all night

and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Come up with the wrong solution to Italy's problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same old cr*ap about cutting jobs etc.

Are they so stupid or what ?

Why are the Italian taxpayers paying out so much for solutions that are NOT workable or possible.

:sleep:

Why are the Italian taxpayers paying out so much for solutions that are NOT workable or possible.

Mario Monti, ecc si sono seduti svegli tutta la notte

e aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Vieni con la soluzione sbagliata ai problemi d'Italia!!!!!!!

Stessa vecchia cr * ap di tagliare posti di lavoro, ecc

Sono così stupidi o cosa?

Perché i contribuenti italiani pagando tanto per soluzioni che non siano praticabili o possibile.

( Google's translation )

If you can quote the relevent post you will certainly earn my respect as a forecaster to note !

:clap:

Last edited:
Hows about German ?

Mario Monti usw. haben saß die ganze Nacht

und aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Kommen Sie mit der falschen Lösung für Italiens Probleme!!!!!!! Same old cr * ap über Abbau von Arbeitsplätzen usw. Sind sie so dumm oder was? Warum sind die italienischen Steuerzahler die Auszahlung so viel für Lösungen, die nicht praktikabel oder möglich ist.

Forgive me Pat,

1. Too many jobs which do not add any real value working for public sector
2. Insufficient taxation for the services demanded by joe public to be sustained

You can't have your cake and eat it. Ce n'est pas la solution, non!

In sight only more problems and suffering.

Rich get obese and the poor breed children like vermin who go hungry.

Ok then just for the record - I have the S&P500 testing 1600 within 3 years and DOW will follow that move.

Euro will become lighter and stronger in that time period. :idea:

Probably will forgotten in 3 whole years what you said

:)

When the current useless politicians have cut so many jobs that not even the garbage is removed because of lower and lower tax revenues means less and less jobs, will the very same political idiots be seen on the streets with rolled up sleeves shifting it ? I think not !! More likely they will be relaxing in their plush mansions in Fiesoli / Tuscan Hills etc.

Bu*ms

Forgive me Pat,

1. Too many jobs which do not add any real value working for public sector
2. Insufficient taxation for the services demanded by joe public to be sustained

You can't have your cake and eat it. Ce n'est pas la solution, non!

In sight only more problems and suffering.

Rich get obese and the poor breed children like vermin who go hungry.

I note you jest

Last edited:
I know we have gone over this all important problem, particularly Attila and New Trader giving their views.

oh well

:whistling

Those over paid mega brains have just come up with an amazing conclusion !
And what's that -
That Greece may have to leave the eurozone ! duh only years behind this website ! C'mon Brussels/Berlin speed up a bit.

Don't tell them but Spain, Italy, Ireland etc. will have to too !!

Those over paid mega brains have just come up with an amazing conclusion !
And what's that -
That Greece may have to leave the eurozone ! duh only years behind this website ! C'mon Brussels/Berlin speed up a bit.

Don't tell them but Spain, Italy, Ireland etc. will have to too !!

with the euro making new lows just now the mainstream press are going to be wetting their knickers later today !!!!! rofl.

I got a little position on but do i have the ba77s to hold it down to parity.

No no Dragghi

We are used to politicians saying what they want but now that they have obviously failed, technocrats are having a go.

Again they have not got a grip on reality.

Draggies statement of defending the euro no matter what it takes, is just ridiculous. It is clearly failing and should be scrapped. Perhaps he hasn't heard of pulling out before the situation gets worse.

Cobbled togethor by an Italian nitwit and now being turned into a worse disaster by another Italian.

Are they being bribed to ruin Europe ? or threatened or just stupido ?

He seems to be suggesting he is really a bumble bee or something. Clearly too potty to save Europe.

Last edited:
No no Dragghi

We are used to politicians saying what they want but now that they have obviously failed, technocrats are having a go.

Again they have not got a grip on reality.

Draggies statement of defending the euro no matter what it takes, is just ridiculous. It is clearly failing and should be scrapped. Perhaps he hasn't heard of pulling out before the situation gets worse.

Cobbled togethor by an Italian nitwit and now being turned into a worse disaster by another Italian.

It's unclear whether Draggie thinks he is a bumble bee or what. Clearly quite potty and should retire.

Are they being bribed to ruin Europe ? or threatened or just stupido ?

He seems to be suggesting he is really a bumble bee or something. Clearly too potty to save Europe.

Pat, what you should have been is long on Footsie this lunchtime. There is not a damned thing any of us can do about what the powers are doing with the Euro.