The Eurozone – Post Apocalypse

Mike, you’ve never spent time in Cambodia, have you?
My cheapest guest house ever - 1 buck a night, Village Guest house in Siem Reap
But the sneak's alcohol sold on the local market is not a limoncello from Danny Devito. Got sick to death with this stuff....(n)

My cheapest guest house ever - 1 buck a night, Village Guest house in Siem Reap
But the sneak's alcohol sold on the local market is not a limoncello from Danny Devito. Got sick to death with this stuff....(n)
You were lucky to get away without a scrotal irritation.

Many moons ago Mr. Dog.

I smothered Wilder with his own cockroach infested pillow. Then I fed his liver to his dog. But, if you like a laugh try a 1/512 lunar cycle n the GBPJPY. LOL. 09:12 (London) on Monday….

Rage? You want rage, you pay big time.

Well, if somebody will comes to cut your little balls (if any) and stick them in your focking shiite mouth, cut you big head off and send it to your mother, so next time she will not deliver an invertebrate like you, please do not blame it on me. Fish & chip boy. (And this is not one of Charlie Sheen lines).

LOL. Bramble I am only joking, you know I am a teaser. Relax or take another mushroom or if they are not strong enough I will tell the man (when he comes) to bring also some micro dots. Anything for a friend.

Last edited:
Many moons ago Mr. Dog.

I smothered Wilder with his own cockroach infested pillow. Then I fed his liver to his dog. But, if you like a laugh try a 1/512 lunar cycle n the GBPJPY. LOL. 09:12 (London) on Monday….

Thanks old boy, I'm going to see if my friend Mr T can decrypt that joke (y)

I'll see if we can rekindle that Mystical Ju-Ju thread.

OK. You can play. You cool. Apparently. My sister think you cool. She retard though, OK? You lilke retard?

You like my sister? She hot as chiili in ass.

I concur with your views on the whole.

EU will in no way collapse but will consolidate (shrink) and then grow in more sturdy foot steps.

US, Asia, Africa and Latin America all joining the global economic world order and some resource re-allocation and income is taking place.

Get a grip and learn to deal/compete with it. Capitalism and analysts really do get ahead of them selves at times.

Moving forward the principal rules of sound money management prevails.
Diversify and manage risks and exposure. Objective being to stay in the game and not get blown away. Invest in stocks and shares, property and land.

I really envisage a 'tremendous' growth for the next 15-20 years starting from 2013-15 onwards. One needs to plan for cherry picking investment opportunities in all these continents. FTSE-100 companies are already doing this.

I would also move away from technology based companies into some more strategic ones such as alternative forms of energy, commodities and de-flux of people away from big cities and back into rural lands in the advanced developed countries.

We live in interesting times and are at the cusp of a new era. Think turn of the 19th century and the 20th. The 21st century will be an even more spectacular and brilliant in the evolvement of the human species and all the new inventions.

I'm so optimistic I could fly (y)

Stop smoking those illegal substances:LOL: