The Daily Index Trader

Sorry mdc670,

I misread your message. You're bank is minus 10%. I see what you mean about wanting a quick turnaround.

Hi just to let you know I have joined the diaspora migrating from MMR following Steve B's suggestion.

Ade I've just seen a post for you at MMR. Someone asking if you had found out why we don't just place the two trades on one index rather than the two.

I remember that being asked before. Did anyone have an answer?

interesting thought but are we trying to change the rules already for something that does appear (and I use that word carefully) to work on historics. I'm trading this with real money and am happy so far but will of course always listen to well founded and researched suggestions for improvement.

I had thought that rather than place a trade on each of the DAX and CAC I would enter the opening positions at the dedicated trade into the spreadsheet and then when a SL was hit open double the amount in the alternate currency with the TP figure ---- but this means watching all day and I do like the place and forget ....... provided it keeps winning of course!

Hi just to let you know I have joined the diaspora migrating from MMR following Steve B's suggestion.

Fantastic Astarte,

good to see you. We're going to have a really good group here and I'm looking forward to
everyone supporting each other to building large pension pots :clap:

interesting thought but are we trying to change the rules already for something that does appear (and I use that word carefully) to work on historics. I'm trading this with real money and am happy so far but will of course always listen to well founded and researched suggestions for improvement.

I had thought that rather than place a trade on each of the DAX and CAC I would enter the opening positions at the dedicated trade into the spreadsheet and then when a SL was hit open double the amount in the alternate currency with the TP figure ---- but this means watching all day and I do like the place and forget ....... provided it keeps winning of course!

Hi baldeagle,

I don't think we want to start changing the rules. I agree that the past results look good and I am a big fan of set and forget. It's just that in the forum others can put forward suggestions that may be of interest.

You never know maybe something profitable might come out of it.:)

Hi all,

I think we should have enough people to start applying for Private Forum status. Over the next few days can those who want to be involved just post a message indicating so I can get a list of founder members.

I understand the process can take a couple of weeks so the sooner we can start the better. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday we should be ready to apply.

Many thanks.

Hi Guys - I am sure you are already aware of this but thought it worth mentioning. If you look at the last 2 trading weeks and input trade start date of 29.09.09 (system inception date) you would not have lost out overall - this is because the system has 'learnt' that Wednesdays are key winning days and it dramatically up the stakes for this day. For example the last two Wednesdays have seen trade win increases of up to ten times the previous day! The system also dramatically increases the stakes on Fridays - this is the 'enhanced profits' affect. Unfortunately the system doesn't apply this for those starting out - you have to have those accumulated profits or losses for it to apply. This is why the system took several months to show dramatic month on month profit jumps. The conclusion being be patient - profits will arrive and grow dramatically but it will take time..

hi, boys and girls have also just joined from MMR, has everyone recived this weeks password ? like most had a losing week with daily index trader this week although because i take the limits off my trades and monitor my trades it enables me to gain a few more points so my losses wernt all that rough

Hi all,

I think we should have enough people to start applying for Private Forum status. Over the next few days can those who want to be involved just post a message indicating so I can get a list of founder members.

I understand the process can take a couple of weeks so the sooner we can start the better. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday we should be ready to apply.

Many thanks.

Hi Steve B

I am posting this message to indicate my interest in this forum getting private forum status

Hi all,

Many thanks.
Yes please Steve, have been looking at DIT since buying it last week so very interested in how it progresses. Thanks

Hi sarnia, there's a guy who caused a bit of a stir over at the factory, a couple of years ago. PeterCrowns is his moniker, and he comes across as making loadsa money trading GBP/USD from about 6am GMT. Where he lives in the States that equates to working a night shift. So as you say ' you gotta do what you gotta do ' ! From your comment about NT, I would be tempted to junk the other stuff - concentrate on NT and the derivatives thereof - work from 6am to 9am ish - and get on with life.

That's my 2 Yuans worth.

;)

HI PS. Thanks for the extremely sensible advice. I would quite like to find just one other system (purchased or other) that is profitable over time. Just using Net Trap feels a bit like having all of my eggs in one basket. So for now NT will have to subsidise my losses while I try out other things. I may of course change my mind .......

HI PS. Thanks for the extremely sensible advice. I would quite like to find just one other system (purchased or other) that is profitable over time. Just using Net Trap feels a bit like having all of my eggs in one basket. So for now NT will have to subsidise my losses while I try out other things. I may of course change my mind .......

Hi Sarnia, you are clearly a big fan of Net Trap, I have been thinking of buying it, would you mind giving a brief overview of your experience with it? As someone who is usually up and about at 6.30am it could be good for me!!

Hi all,
Didn't want to miss out, incase of needing help in the future.

GlynJ.

Thanks everyone who's posted their support for the private forum. I'm sure there's others who will be joining but haven't posted yet.

We need 3 people to volunteer to be administrators. I don't mind helping out so another two are needed. It would be good if one of them could be a Beta Tester who has had experience of Daily Index Trader for a few months and so would be on hand for any questions.

I don't think the task is too onerous so please post if you are happy to help.

Many thanks.

Hi Steve B, this is Steve C from MMR. I would be happy to be an administrator but can only help during the morning up until about 10 o'clock if this is ok?

By the way I'm obviously Glyn from MMR.
I,m interested in the private forum but only started DIT on 20th Sept.
I've emailed for the password for the Weekly Report , but he's out of the office till Monday!

Rgds. Glyn.

Hi Steve B, this is Steve C from MMR. I would be happy to be an administrator but can only help during the morning up until about 10 o'clock if this is ok?

Hi Steve C,

that would be ok. Your experience and input would be much appreciated by everyone I'm sure.

I have enough members and administrators now and have emailed Trade2Win with our application. Hopefully things can be arranged quite soon.

Many thanks. (y)