The Daily Index Trader

By the way I'm obviously Glyn from MMR.
I,m interested in the private forum but only started DIT on 20th Sept.
I've emailed for the password for the Weekly Report , but he's out of the office till Monday!

Rgds. Glyn.

Hi Glyn,

I've put you on the list of member's for the private forum. I'm sure someone at Daily Index Trader will send you the newsletter with the weekly password for the web site report on Monday. Have you checked your spam folder in case it's found it's way there?

S

Hi all,

just a quick message to say good luck to everyone for next week. Let's hope it's 5 out of 5.

Maybe hear from some of you on this forum tomorrow morning.

S

Hi all,

I think we should have enough people to start applying for Private Forum status. Over the next few days can those who want to be involved just post a message indicating so I can get a list of founder members.

I understand the process can take a couple of weeks so the sooner we can start the better. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday we should be ready to apply.

Many thanks.

Hi Steve,
I purchased Daily Index Trader last week and have been paper trading it with 3 wins out of 4, these were taken at 8:45 as I cannot trade yet at 9:15, so maybe the time period can be flexible? Could you put me down as a member for the private forum please, also is the forum still running on systems for traders? if so how do obtain the password? Thanks for your postings, they've been very helpful..
Lee

Hi this is Giri from MMR. I find this site confusing where are the latest posts on DIT?

Hi Girl,

good to see you here. You'll find that most of the posts at the moment are concerned with compiling a list of members to make this a private forum.

The objective is to provide help and encouragement to those who have bought Daily Index Trader but until we can make it private we are limited to how much detail can be posted.

Things are going well and the application to form a private forum has been sent. Do you want me to put your name on the list? :)

Steve

Hi Steve,
I purchased Daily Index Trader last week and have been paper trading it with 3 wins out of 4, these were taken at 8:45 as I cannot trade yet at 9:15, so maybe the time period can be flexible? Could you put me down as a member for the private forum please, also is the forum still running on systems for traders? if so how do obtain the password? Thanks for your postings, they've been very helpful..
Lee

Hi Lee,

I've put your name on the list. I afraid I can't help you with the password for SFT.

Good luck next week.(y)

Steve

Hi leedibs,

the results that you have got from paper trading at 8:45 are interesting. As you know the system suggest 9:15 with a bit of leeway either side of that time. I believe that the idea is to let the markets settle a bit before placing the trades.

Steve

Hi Girl,

I forgot to ask, have you reduced your risk to 5% on the Evaluator. I remember that you were thinking about it?

S

Hi all,

I think we should have enough people to start applying for Private Forum status. Over the next few days can those who want to be involved just post a message indicating so I can get a list of founder members.

I understand the process can take a couple of weeks so the sooner we can start the better. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday we should be ready to apply.

Many thanks.

Hi SteveBanks & all other Daily Index Trader traders.

I started demo trading DIT on 20/9. I opened a live account with Gekko on 29th so as not to miss out on their cash offer (which they've now extended to the end of October - doh!). Having been in profit on the demo trades I jumped in to live trade on Thursday 30th. The rest is history - double doh! :confused:

Hope next week is better.

Please put me on the list for the Private Members' Forum. :)

Hi SteveBanks & all other Daily Index Trader traders.

I started demo trading DIT on 20/9. I opened a live account with Gekko on 29th so as not to miss out on their cash offer (which they've now extended to the end of October - doh!). Having been in profit on the demo trades I jumped in to live trade on Thursday 30th. The rest is history - double doh! :confused:

Hope next week is better.

Please put me on the list for the Private Members' Forum. :)

Hi mickf,

I've put you on the list.

I think everyone has their fingers crossed for 5 out of 5 next week to boost their investment funds.

I didn't realise that Gekko has extended their bonus offer til the end of October. That'll be useful for those who have just bought Daily Index Trader.

Good luck tomorrow morning. (y)

S

hi all,
Just purchased DIT and awaiting it's arrival. Haven't traded for a while but am interested in all the comments on t2w.Put me down for the private forum as we all know many heads better than one.
Just joined t2w as well. Be glad to start

hi all,
Just purchased DIT and awaiting it's arrival. Haven't traded for a while but am interested in all the comments on t2w.Put me down for the private forum as we all know many heads better than one.
Just joined t2w as well. Be glad to start

Welcome dougmci,

I've put you on the list. You're absolutely right! Many heads are better than one. That's the objective and there are some members here who have been trading DIT for a while and are very helpful.

Have you downloaded the manual and Evaluator yet? You should have got an email with the details. Anyway, as soon as you have any questions there are plenty here willing to help.

Good luck (y)

Hi DIT traders

I have been following the discussions about DIT for some time now at MMR and have been very impressed with all your feedback about the system and the results it has generated(although it had a losing week this week). I have been interested in trading for some time but I have failed to make any money on several systems I have purchased in the past. I bought DIT on Friday 1st October on the strength of all the positive comments I have read and hope that this may just be the one that works if I just stick to the rules and set and forget.

Please can you add me to your list for the private forum!

Hi Steve B, it's Danny C here from MMR - can you also add me to the list, thanks...

Hi Girl,

good to see you here. You'll find that most of the posts at the moment are concerned with compiling a list of members to make this a private forum.

The objective is to provide help and encouragement to those who have bought Daily Index Trader but until we can make it private we are limited to how much detail can be posted.

Things are going well and the application to form a private forum has been sent. Do you want me to put your name on the list? :)

Steve

Hi Steve B, Yes please would you put my name on the list.

Hi DIT traders

I have been following the discussions about DIT for some time now at MMR and have been very impressed with all your feedback about the system and the results it has generated(although it had a losing week this week). I have been interested in trading for some time but I have failed to make any money on several systems I have purchased in the past. I bought DIT on Friday 1st October on the strength of all the positive comments I have read and hope that this may just be the one that works if I just stick to the rules and set and forget.

Please can you add me to your list for the private forum!

Hi Andy608sing,

welcome, and good luck with your trading. Anything you're not sure of there's plenty of help here. Good luck (y)