The Daily Index Trader

Hi all,

I've sent a couple of messages to Trade2Win asking for details about how we set up a private forum for Daily Index Trader. So far I haven't heard back from them. When I do I'll let you know.

I thought that if there was a moderator watching this site he may have sent the information about private forums to me. But it seems we're all alone.

Is there any body there?

Hi all,

I've sent a couple of messages to Trade2Win asking for details about how we set up a private forum for Daily Index Trader. So far I haven't heard back from them. When I do I'll let you know.

Steve B, have you looked at the - creating a private forum thread? - here-

link to crating a PF

If I remember rightly it took about 3 weeks to do the one for FNT.

Ask Mark120169 he knows all the ins and outs of it!

(y)

I thought that if there was a moderator watching this site he may have sent the information about private forums to me. But it seems we're all alone.

Is there any body there?

As I implied in my previous post you is going to have to be patient.

:)

Have to say your comments over at MMR were spot on. I think the reason the password was changed was the answer to first one could be found by googling the sales page!!

Cheers!!

As I implied in my previous post you is going to have to be patient.

:)

Have to say your comments over at MMR were spot on. I think the reason the password was changed was the answer to first one could be found by googling the sales page!!

Cheers!!

Thanks pseudo, your help is much appreciated :)

Hi all,

having looked in to starting a private forum here it would appear that the first step is to have a reasonable number of Daily Index Traders using this site.

There is a forum at Systems For Traders but in my opinion it's not as good as Trade2Win, which is laid out much better and is easier to read. So spread the word if you agree with me and get everyone to this site and then we can set up the private forum.

I hope enough people agree and good luck with tomorrows trades!

Paul

I just realised I didnt actually answer your question. DIT is at 9.15 exactly. You are meant to let it run its course but some peeps 'manage' the trade. So the timing is different from NT and its a completely different concept from NT but as easy to use - easier in a way because, in theory, you dont have to close the position manually.

SC

Hi sarnie
thanks for getting back to me with info thinkin of having a go at this
good trading all
cheers paul

Morning all

So after a bit of a panic over the numbers, it seems to be buy the DAX and sell the CAC. Lets hope for a good end to the week.

Morning all

So after a bit of a panic over the numbers, it seems to be buy the DAX and sell the CAC. Lets hope for a good end to the week.

Good morning Sarnia,

the charts are more in sync than they were yesterday which bodes well for us. Fingers crossed and let's hope it's a 4 wins out of 5 week.

Another disappointing day. Hopefully next week will provide the 5 winning days in a row that we need to make some headway with profits.

yes, another disappointing week for this system. That makes it 9 trades for me now, with 5 winners and 4 losers. My starting bank is well down already, this is nothing like the strike rate we need to make profits.
Just another 'blip' as they claimed last week, or another case of an over-hyped system failing to perform?
Too soon to tell really I suppose...

Hi SteveBanks,
Are you SteveB from the more money review site?
If so, i just posted a big rant against Jack and his latest e-mail over there, then noticed you'd basically already said the same!
great minds and all that... haha...

I still think the site is pretty good, it's almost the only place like that for letting people say what they want. I'm still waiting for a credible reply from Jack about this thought.

Hi SteveBanks,
Are you SteveB from the more money review site?
If so, i just posted a big rant against Jack and his latest e-mail over there, then noticed you'd basically already said the same!
great minds and all that... haha...

I still think the site is pretty good, it's almost the only place like that for letting people say what they want. I'm still waiting for a credible reply from Jack about this thought.

SteveBanks,
By the way, if you're not SteveB, then sorry to have bothered you!! :-D

Hi chinablade,

yes I am Steve B from MMR. I have just left a message for you at Systems For Traders. Basically saying I prefer Trade2Win because you stay logged in and, in my opinion, it's easier to read.

I have just posted at MMR that I will probably stay posting there. I have read posts from people who agree with me which has been encouraging.:D

Hi Steve
Yep, with you there, the Systems for traders website leaves a lot to be desired, it's very badly designed. I rapidly went off it (and them) when they had the net trap forum. They changed the rules for themselves and actually made their version perform worse than VNT (can you believe that!) And then they wouldn't listen when people were telling them what was happening on the private forum here.. think they eventuallty stated NT was rubbish and they stopped trading it.
If we could get a private forum here for DIT that would be excellent. Any idea how many numbers we'd need?
And yes, keep posting on MMR, it will annoy Jack if nothing else :)

Hi Steve
Yep, with you there, the Systems for traders website leaves a lot to be desired, it's very badly designed. I rapidly went off it (and them) when they had the net trap forum. They changed the rules for themselves and actually made their version perform worse than VNT (can you believe that!) And then they wouldn't listen when people were telling them what was happening on the private forum here.. think they eventuallty stated NT was rubbish and they stopped trading it.
If we could get a private forum here for DIT that would be excellent. Any idea how many numbers we'd need?
And yes, keep posting on MMR, it will annoy Jack if nothing else :)

Great chinablade,

I've just had to answer a posting at Systems For Traders where baldeagle said that I was rude for "trying to migrate people from Systems For Traders".

A private forum here would be good. I'm not sure exactly how many they regard as enough but I'm sure that if those at MMR are aware of a growing group here they will follow. I see sarnia is already here as well. Hi sarnia.

We can post here in the mornings to check that everyones set for the morning's trades and help anyone who needs it. (y)