The Daily Index Trader

chinablade - I may do that. I dont think it is available pre-release any more. The Systems for Traders website had a link to the product and they were asked to remove it until after 29th September and explain that it is not yet for sale.

Hi - can you just clarify the entries - are pending orders placed at 09.15 or are they market entries? Are these based solely on the previous days prices?

Hi Steve - I haven't actually got the system yet - just wondering whether this can be traded via a mobile using IG Index ( who have a mobile app) for example..for those who have to be at work by 09.00..

Hi Steve - I haven't actually got the system yet - just wondering whether this can be traded via a mobile using IG Index ( who have a mobile app) for example..for those who have to be at work by 09.00..

The basis of the system is the Evaluator in which you need to enter data from the previous day and also prices prior to entering the trades in the morning. So to execute it properly you can't really do it on the move because the evaluator is on a spreadsheet that needs to be run on Excel 2007.

The basis of the system is the Evaluator in which you need to enter data from the previous day and also prices prior to entering the trades in the morning. So to execute it properly you can't really do it on the move because the evaluator is on a spreadsheet that needs to be run on Excel 2007.

Hi
Are you a seller of this system?

OK - got it - thanks Steve.

I've had another look at the system Peter and I think it might be possible for you to use the strategy from work. You would have to do the calculations to find out the entry and exit points and where to place your stop loss. And then update the Evaluator when you get home. You've got 45 days to test it so it might be worth having a go.

Hi,
I've been Beta testing this system for a couple of months, and what I've gotten into the habit of doing is updating the evaluator to get trade direction, etc. as soon as I get up and if I have to go out I try and use my laptop with mobile bb, (you can download the evaluator onto more than one computer). Don't forget it doesn't have to be exactly 9.15 when we place the trades. Hope this is helpful, although I know not everyone is going to be able to access a computer at 9.15. If you really wanted to give it a go you could maybe work out approximate trade sizes, (based on previous trades), and go from there? There is a formula for non-excel users in the manual but this is prabably too long-winded to use at work!

Anyone still got a CAC trade open or did you all close out close to target?

Hi Sarnia,

have you been to the More Money Review web site forum it's at:

http://www.moremoneyreview.com/daily-index-trader-3852.html#comment-2808

There are quite a few people posting there and you would probably get a quicker response.

As far as I know most people had a winning day but there are a couple of traders who have posted at More Money that got within 0.5 pip of getting their target hit but the market turned and they are still waiting and hoping.

How did you get on?

Hi Steve - thanks for the reponse. My trade just missed the target too. Trouble is that I dont want to have to 'nurse' the trades like I do with Net Trap other wise I would never have a life! Will just have to wait and see. The manual says to close trade tomorrow am if still running so Ill do that. In the meantime I'll mosey on over to moremoney. Thanks for the link.

Hi Paul

Only started using DIT this week and 3 wins and 1 loss so far. There are others posting here who have had much more experience with it than I have. Not everyone seems to get the same results. I should have lost my bet on Monday but because I got in late it made a difference and it came good. I lost today but there are those that closed out before news at 13.30 for profit. It does seem to even itself out over time. As for Gekko - I had to contact them this morning and found them to be a little offhand to be honest. Also some peeps on moremoneyreview are saying that it can take some time to complete orders but I cant comment on that.

As there are some Beta testers who have been using this for a couple of months and are posting on various forums (here, SFT and moremoney) maybe you should ask them or just watch this space.....

SC

Paul

I just realised I didnt actually answer your question. DIT is at 9.15 exactly. You are meant to let it run its course but some peeps 'manage' the trade. So the timing is different from NT and its a completely different concept from NT but as easy to use - easier in a way because, in theory, you dont have to close the position manually.

SC