The Brimardon System

no win bets today just a 10pt lay of lindoro 2;50 at catterick.

Not one that i would want to take on.

Its a class 6 seller, alot of suspect animals.

been given a small e/w bet on a 1st time out. 7.00 doncaster-pandoro de lago at 4/1 best odds gaurented

Thanks, Fahey has been performing well with his juveniles.

No bets to back today. They are updating the lay line later. i will update after 1;30pm.

I wont be able to update every day due to other committments.

The lays make up the majority of their profits, so please be wary when they tip the horses.

One horse that could be interesting is Emirates Dream 3;50 leicester. It was beaten by Behkabad 3 starts ago in sept 09.

July's selections
Date Selection price stake Position Profit/Loss Back/Lay
01 - Official Style 9/4 4pts 2nd -4 Back
01 - Munsarim 9/4 4pts 1st 9 Back
02 - Prince Siegfreid 7/2 4pts 2nd -4 Back
03 - Im Super Too 7/2 4pts Unp -4 Back
03 - Sharpe Eclipse 6/4 4pts 2nd -4 Back
05 - Mureb 4/5 4pts Unpl -4 Back
07 - Music Show 9/1 2.5ew 1st 27 Back
08 - Ransom Note 6/1 3pts Unpl -3 Back
08 - Opera Gal 11/10 4pts 1st 4.4 Back
08 - Kilt Rock 3/1 5pts Unpl -5 Back
09 - Dr Green 4/5 4pts Unpl -4 Back
10 - GreyfriarsChor 8/1 2ptew Unpl -5 Back
12 - Spice Fair 9/2 1pt 3rd -1 Back
12- Sunley Spinalonga 7/1 3pts 2nd -3 Back
13 - Eywa 3/1 3pts Unpl -3 Back
14 - Lindoro 3.6 26pts 3rd 10 Lay

Yesterdays selections:
High Standing 5pts win 2;15 Newbury
Curacao 10pts lay 4;40 Newmarket.

In order to have gained the 5 website advised winners at Newmarket as they claim on there website you would have needed to have backed 16 horses in total backing 3 horses in a field of 7 and 3 horses in a field on 10.

been given a small e/w bet on a 1st time out. 7.00 doncaster-pandoro de lago at 4/1 best odds gaurented

Brimardon results
24/07/2010 Good Again 3pts win 7/1 Unplaced. loss 3pts
24/07/2010 Rolling Hills 4pts win 11/8 (adv) 1st. Profit 5.5pts
26/07/2010 Millylovestobougie 10pts lay 2.6. 1st. loss 16pts
27/07/2010 Rebel Soldier 3pts win 4/1 1st. Profit 12pts
28/07/2010 Im Super Too 3pts ew 16/1(adv) Unplaced, with: loss 6pts
On Her Way 2pts win 11/4(adv) 3rd. loss 2pts

What Brimardon forgot to tell you is they laid Millylovestobougie on their phone line that won and resulted in a loss of 16pts.

£1,800.00 loss on the month to date.

Brimardon software states 'The system should only be used on the understanding that the ratings are a tool too help you make your betting decisions and as such should be used selectively.'

'If you back the top and the 2nd rated in every race you will definately lose. 2nd rated should only be backed if good value for Money.'

Only 2 of the winners qouted by Brimardon today were top rated. Those being Buthelezi 11/8 & Krrypton Factor 8/13.

Only 2 of the winners qouted by Brimardon today were top rated. Those being Buthelezi 11/8 & Krrypton Factor 8/13.

it really is strange that someone can post on september 11 and not mention the winners and profits in the summer but is quite happy to mention selective losers, September so far is the most profitable month this year.

They have now put a video of the coverbet trading tool for use on betfair on the website
www.brimardon.com its about 50 a month the last time i heard.
i use the coverbet because its a trading tool like no other as its done by someone who understands racing. just view it if you want to see how a simple tool should work.

it will also give folks a chance to see what i mean by selective picking of losers by drillbit when its plain to see he is not telling anyone the true story and for some reason is hiding a few true facts, all very strange and it shows why you should only check out the results yourself when drikllbit is for whatever reason is seriously misleading folks.

it really is strange that someone can post on september 11 and not mention the winners and profits in the summer but is quite happy to mention selective losers, September so far is the most profitable month this year.

They have now put a video of the coverbet trading tool for use on betfair on the website
www.brimardon.com its about 50 a month the last time i heard.
i use the coverbet because its a trading tool like no other as its done by someone who understands racing. just view it if you want to see how a simple tool should work.

it will also give folks a chance to see what i mean by selective picking of losers by drillbit when its plain to see he is not telling anyone the true story and for some reason is hiding a few true facts, all very strange and it shows why you should only check out the results yourself when drikllbit is for whatever reason is seriously misleading folks.

Thanks for the constructive feedback, the coverbet tool looks ok if your not there to monitor the race yourself. There would be no point using it if you could monitor the market yourself, ideally you would monitor the market and place your bet when you feel the optimum price has been identified and then as the race is run alter the odds that you are willing to take your stake back.
Alternatively back with a bookmakers that offers best price guaranteed and select a lay stake and press the keep button on betfair.

Thanks for the constructive feedback, the coverbet tool looks ok if your not there to monitor the race yourself. There would be no point using it if you could monitor the market yourself, ideally you would monitor the market and place your bet when you feel the optimum price has been identified and then as the race is run alter the odds that you are willing to take your stake back.
Alternatively back with a bookmakers that offers best price guaranteed and select a lay stake and press the keep button on betfair.

I think you do not understanding how the coverbet works but that does not suprise me, you find it hard to praise anything but lets just brush over all the winners and profit you have left out of your one sided posts.

The coverbet is best run automatic any other way is using your own judgment and as you previous posts indicate that might not be wise.

your comment about monitor the market yourself is totally the wrong thing to do.

why dont you use it yourself and suprise yourself then come on here and say thats a very good tool. they give it to the members free i cant understand why you dont use it,

there again i probably do know why you dont use it as you think you can do better yourself without it.
they spent years and lots of money coming up with this and you say do it manually,
the mind boggles.

By monitoring the market yourself you are effectively able to take the best price when you feel that the best price is available rather than take the price 1 minute before the off. A prime example would have been Buthelezi available at 11/4 and was backed into 11/8. assuming that 2.5 is available on the exchanges before 1 minute before the off you have effectively lost half your profit by delaying. Then activate your coverbet at 50% means that you are losing half your profits again, so 11/8 becomes 11/16. Granted this horse was throwing its head about and running green but still won hence 11/4 beomes 11/16.

Dont get me wrong its effective if you cant manage the race and have the flexibility to adjust the in running price if you feel that the horse shouldn't be laid back at the rigid 75%, 50% & 25%.

By monitoring the market yourself you are effectively able to take the best price when you feel that the best price is available rather than take the price 1 minute before the off. A prime example would have been Buthelezi available at 11/4 and was backed into 11/8. assuming that 2.5 is available on the exchanges before 1 minute before the off you have effectively lost half your profit by delaying. Then activate your coverbet at 50% means that you are losing half your profits again, so 11/8 becomes 11/16. Granted this horse was throwing its head about and running green but still won hence 11/4 beomes 11/16.

Dont get me wrong its effective if you cant manage the race and have the flexibility to adjust the in running price if you feel that the horse shouldn't be laid back at the rigid 75%, 50% & 25%.

as i said brfore i dont think you understand how it works, you can take the price instantly if the money is availiable to back on betfair in the morning or near the race time so the horse you refer to above could have been backed at that better price.

if you take a price early the coverbet works on that price it has taken or you can let it take the best price one min before the race.

the lay coverbet that is not on that video is the best as that can get your stake back when there is price movement in the race and the lay comes through and wins, so you can lay a favourite at 3/1 with £100 on and it wins instead of you losing £300 you lose nothing as you get your stake back.
for this to work the lay bet must have price movement outwards but thats quite normal in a race.

hope this helps

By monitoring the market yourself you are effectively able to take the best price when you feel that the best price is available rather than take the price 1 minute before the off. A prime example would have been Buthelezi available at 11/4 and was backed into 11/8. assuming that 2.5 is available on the exchanges before 1 minute before the off you have effectively lost half your profit by delaying

How would you know when the best price is available and couldn't you end up getting this wrong ?

Paul

How would you know when the best price is available and couldn't you end up getting this wrong ?

Paul

The best way i feel would be to create your own tissue and take the best price that corresponds with this tissue. I would also listen to the racing news and look for market movers in the morning. Also look at the price movement chart on betfair against each horse and see how the price has moved towards race time.

The best way i feel would be to create your own tissue and take the best price that corresponds with this tissue. I would also listen to the racing news and look for market movers in the morning. Also look at the price movement chart on betfair against each horse and see how the price has moved towards race time.

using the coverbet is quiet simple but you are now trying to make it complicated, you can give someone a winning system and when they override it usually with there own losing racing knowledge then they cant win.

the majority who have no knowledge of horse racing will always beat those that have racing knowledge on this kind of system. the majority of horse racing punters do not consider making a profit the number 1 priority.

first port of call is www.oddschecker.co.uk click on horse racing and the meeting then time of the race, about 15 bookmakers including exchange prices from betfair pop up with various prices for every horse in every race, everday. if you find betfair a bigger price then you can back it now with the coverbet or when you decide, if you are going out for the day or to work just let it grab the best price 1 min before the race automatically.
If you understand how betfair works and the early prices have changed this last few years, overall say for 12 months there would not be a lot of profit difference from placing a bet early to leaving it to 1 min before the race doing it automatically.

in our heads you think its better to take early prices, thats gamblers that think that but the markets move about far more than we think, my figures show there is not a great advantage taking early prices and it levels itself out over a period, its certainly not worth any extra work watching markets, thats fantasy.

the idea of the coverbet (they explained it in a leaflet) is to make the ups and down of backing horses smoother, it cuts out the biggest problem that is a losing run, the horse needs to run well for the win coverbet to kick in. by using the coverbet i find approx 63% either win or get our money back by running well from the selections, that includes all prices from approx 1.80 up to around 40.0. thats 4/5 up to 40/1.

phew :clap: