colin atkins' double trigger system

I am not signed up for Colin’s trading room but am seriously considering it as another tool within my forex investing. I am looking to do this full time as I am done with cube land and have spent several months paper trading and trying different strategies. Currently my experience with Colin’s group has been a positive one through their initial training programs and products. The webinars through Citrix (Go To Webinar) work really well and the instructor explains everything with clarity and answers questions posted on the webinar page from attendees.

Per my previous posting and in support of other comments, Colin and his team are astute internet marketers – they understand how to market and what emotional triggers to use. All I am concerned with – is can they help to improve my success rate in forex? So far the results are encouraging.

I am not looking to this program to learn about in depth analysis / understanding of Fibonacci, Elliot, Ichimoku, etc. Been there and it all got too complicated. If all else fails get signed up on ActionForex and read their daily analysis / pivot points etc. ForexFactory has some great material also.

With regards to the folks that want refunds and those that are not pleased with being “locked in” for 3 months, many programs / products / services offered on-line have this built in and the guarantees are not normally unconditional. There usually has to be some degree of non-performance from the service / product provider. Where results are based on the buyer’s performance, how can the provider be held liable for the buyer’s poor results / performance? How does the provider know that the buyer followed the system to the letter, etc. If the provider delivers the promised materials / services then their job is done – they cannot guarantee that you will a) have the same results, b) make money. Trading styles differ greatly and that probably says more about these postings than anything.

Bottom line on this is that all sales contracts have terms and conditions and cancellation policies together with explicit refund policies. Buyer beware! The biggest misconception with consumers is that they believe that the customer is always right and that everything comes with a full money back no questions asked guarantee.

Good luck trading everyone whether it is with Colin’s strategies or not.

Cheers – David C.
“To live with Passion, it takes Courage and Grace to survive”

I have been in Colin's Club now for about 6 months and I have to say I'm shocked at some of the posts on this forum. I have found Colin and all his staff to be nothing but helpful. I struggled at first so when I requested help I got extra sessions over the phone with 2 other people. Colin spent literally hours helping me to trade. I have NEVER had this kind of help from ANY Forex company before.

I am happy to say that I am regularly making money with Forex thanks to Colin and his team. To say that Colin is a scammer I think is very offensive with no just cause. I have re-read the forum comments and one thing is blindingly obvious... THEY DID NOT READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I know it states clearly that the refunds are conditional and that you are committing to 3 MONTHS minimum if you join Colin's live trading room. As usual the lazy people can't be bothered with the detail or read T and C's etc. These I believe are the same people who will NEVER make money from Forex. They simply don't have the patience or discipline to concentrate on the finer details. This results in them blaming the trainer / trader when they should actually take a good look in the mirror.

I am very happy with Colin Atkins. He knows this because I am constantly telling him in the LIVE Room :)

If you are the type of person who cannot give 3 months to practice and learn Colin's style of trading then stay away. If you can't read basic terms and conditions then stay away. If you think that making 10 pips profit over and over and over again is a stupid way of trading stay away. However, if like me you want to be helped and shown how to trade Forex PROPERLY... give it a go.

Oh one other thing... can anyone explain to me why a MEMBER / CUSTOMER who was losing money for years joined Colin's Trading Room, was turned into a profit machine and is now a senior trader that covers for Colin in the live room when he is on holiday ???? Proof positive that Colin is not a scammer me thinks :)

Colin is such a nice guy, and he works very hard to help people to learn and trade Forex. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

All the best everyone, I hope you all have the same success as me.

Sarah

"The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you
know nothing about and refuse to investigate"
- Dr. Wayne Dyer

FACT: Was a member of Colins trading room and had a personal call with him when i asked. The administrator is super efficient and had plenty of back and fore with her on emails. Colin calls trades in the morning and afternoon sessions and often makes pips. He has an evening session which does longer term trades on his other system and they can make many hundreds of points,. He updates entry and exit regularly as a help between the sessions. His double trigger (you get both systems with the subscription) is only for certain setups so you cannot use it generally and it often works. He charges a reasonable fee if you look at other services and you are with him for a good no of hours a day.

Now to get what his claims in pips is i think very very difficult to achieve but im sure he could show you he has. The sessions can be very boring and not much action but he is very very cautious trading. I left as I wanted to see how it all worked for other reasons but when i decided to leave the heavy come down and i was told no refunsds and also the terms ( in very tiny print says i had to give 1 month notice. If it had been told in the beginning then you know but it is craftily hidde. One thing I would say he is very dedicated to helping. This is not a scam but you need to do a lot to get it to work for you when normally people going to a signalling site (as this is what people want) want the trades given to them. So all in all not the best experience for the customer.
Hope this helps as i have tried to be as unbiased as poss and just given my experiences

Last edited:
Just seen one comment on 3 months I was a member for many months not just but still told i had to pay for the notice period

is this Colin..

S1XTD00Z.jpg

Well all i can say is having spoken to him a couple of times he doesn't sound like this famous man ha ha

If you workign with them please refund my money bank.
The promosion on their web site is only a promises, but they want to sell unusefull information on internet, it is scam.
You should know how many times i emailed them but no reply and get refund.
Rippingoff people is against the law.

The system not workingn for me at all , and lost big money.
Thanks

shane

Forex trading is not as easy as going out a buying one system, and if you are stupid enough to bet big money without testing the system on a demo account first then losing is down to your own stupidity, sorry the truth hurts, I purchased the double trigger system years ago and have had good results and from Colins Private Members Club (which I have been a member since the launch) so much so that I now trade full time and before you ask Yes I do promote Colins Club but because I believe in its results. I made a video of the double trigger sysrem in action you can watch it here if the forum will display the link.

P.s ALWAYS TRADE A NEW SYSTEM DEMO FIRST, sorry for your loss:(

double trigger system video

Forex trading is not as easy as going out a buying one system, and if you are stupid enough to bet big money without testing the system on a demo account first then losing is down to your own stupidity, sorry the truth hurts, I purchased the double trigger system years ago and have had good results and from Colins Private Members Club (which I have been a member since the launch) so much so that I now trade full time and before you ask Yes I do promote Colins Club but because I believe in its results. I made a video of the double trigger sysrem in action you can watch it here if the forum will display the link.

P.s ALWAYS TRADE A NEW SYSTEM DEMO FIRST, sorry for your loss:(

double trigger system video

Your method must suffer tremendous slippage.
I doubt it's profitability.

:mad:
Your method must suffer tremendous slippage.
I doubt it's profitability.

positive posts r always from newbies , show some proof, its so easy , i did believe ,sarah barret u never replied ,fpa must have u sussed. its all bull****

The double trigger system is pretty straightforward - based on a news release set you pending trades to catch the breakout - always use SL for both pending orders - TP can be pre-set or can be taken manually. The training webinars were very well run - always willing to answer questions and show the recent trades for double trigger.

Using this in conjunction with Henry Liu's set up from FPA works pretty well if you like trading news events. I always watch for Henry's posts and go from there. As with any highly volatile trade, even stop orders can slip - all depemds on your broker.

The Colin Atkins quick start is one of the free give aways and is based off of moving averages / fresh crosses, etc. Nothing ground breaking and certainley nothing that isn't already on You Tube.

I did not sign up for their trading room as there are better offers out there and the negative press / responses form Colin's crew just tend to swing it away from something I want to invest in - but each to their own.

My suspicion from the style of writing is that Sarah Barret is a "pen name" from one of Colin's crew.

Cheers - David C.
"To live with Passion, it takes Courage and Grace to survive"

Have posted already on this thread but wanted to comment on a few items since to put some form of balance to this. Yes there are a number of people who just appear on here and then try discretly to push something. It could be that one or two on here are colins crew trying to get some umph back into the thread to promote it a bit more, heck i was accused of being Guy Cohen when i posted on a thread once because i had something good to say. Its come to a point on T2W that no one trusts anyone now and nothing works. Why because this business has unfortunately been swamped with rogues who see this huge market as a great way to pry on the innocent. Its difficult anymore to even see good postings, look at Lord Flashhearts flush out the bad guys post it has degenerated into something terrible and involves comments on women being raped. Look I am a dreaded vendor but at least i dont hide it and try to put decent posts in when i feel i can. Colin club is not that bad he seems a decent guy, I have even talked to him on the phone, he tries to make people money. The system above does actually work , i have tried it often but often loses too and yes his other systems are ok too but not rocket science. I think you could make profits from following him, how much though im not sure. I was very angry at the trying to extract an extra months membership from me when i left and that bitter experience remains with me. The video above has been selected to show a great trade so has been hand picked for this and lots are not like this and reverse but he often gets out if it does reverse with a small profit or small loss. I know as I have been in his room and heard it with my own ears.
Hope this helps a bit

Last edited:
They're back - flogging something called System 500 which will "be taken down soon" and only 2.3% of you lucky people will get to pay $499.00 for. Incidentally Tradeshare Plus accounts are overdue and "Total Exemption Small". That should tell you everything you need to know.

System 500 is part of their normal subscription for the live room. It is one of their standard trading methods they send you and trade with every day so nothing special. It has been running for ages so nothing new.

I was thinking about subscribing to the double trigger system but having read whats on this page i will give it a miss,thanks to the posts on here for making my mind up.
All the best for 2011

I just went onto their sales pitch presentation and glad I found this thread after thinking I should do some more research on this before diving in. This thread has just stopped me from joining the trading room and getting a copy of their double trigger system.

I've been waiting for a reply to a email I sent on Monday about trading times in the trading rooms which is still unanswered. I'd like to trade in the evenings and not during the day.

I was seriously considering joining until I saw this thread, and their lack of response to my question. Are there any genuine training courses out there that teach a strategy to make money in forex that do not charge a arm and a leg? Where would one start? Because from what I've found so far they all want to take serious dosh off me before I even begin, which would probably best used trading. I'm talking thousands of pounds here just for a day or two course.