colin atkins' double trigger system

HAHA, wow!
You must be clearly trying to take away his credibility to push another trading room.

I average over 30 Pips a day with him and what you're saying is totally insane man.
Were you even a member??

Members like myself are very happy and the trading record on their site clearly shows the kind of results WE ACHIEVE.
Colin is also a very genuine guy, and your assumptions are pathetic at best.

HAHA, wow!
You must be clearly trying to take away his credibility to push another trading room.

I average over 30 Pips a day with him and what you're saying is totally insane man.
Were you even a member??

Members like myself are very happy and the trading record on their site clearly shows the kind of results WE ACHIEVE.
Colin is also a very genuine guy, and your assumptions are pathetic at best.

I would appreciate it if every fan who defends Colin's trading talent here explains to me why it is important for Colin to keep the fee and not return it when asked to do so.

i am personaly not a member of colins private club, but like i said i have had contact with colin/eric for over 12 mnths, i think the thing here is like this, three years ago i paid a guy £2,500 to show me how to trade, i broke the rules that had been shown to me and ended up cleaned out, some did ok some even after paying out that much did not even bother, education takes time and is differant for each person

I was suckered into Colin’s Private Members Training Club. Here is my experience right from the beginning.
1. They do not refund your money. Even if you cannot log into their webinars. Buyer beware.
2. It is impossible to unsubscribe from the second month. If you sign up for the first month and then don't like it and unsubscribe. You have to pay for the second month.

Know what my mom used to say if it smells like crap and it looks like crap and tastes like crap…..good you didn’t step in it. Sorry I stepped in this one. Be very careful people. Buyer beware.
This Colin’s Private Members Training Club do not treat all of their customers with respect. I think that this is a total scam. It smells. This Colin’s club is the biggest scam I have every seen. They say that they have many happy subscribers though. Let me explain.... I came across their website. I asked for some info. This Tony dude (from the USA) sent me several emails explaining the club etc etc. I asked several questions and he always answered. I joined the club and went through the processes to get some email info on the club. Let me say at this point that I have not seen one webinar to date. I am out over 600 dollars and haven’t seen or heard a trade or a training session. Very slick it was. Let me tell you about it……
After Tony’s emails I went to the website to read it over. I went to some reviews on google and read them over. I wish to God I had read FPA or T2W though. I paid out the first 560.00 dollars and joined up. I immediately got emails from the admin person Sue. These emails explained the chart setups etc etc. Then I got emails from Sue on how to log into the webinars. I tried to log into one of the webinars and could not. I contacted Colin’s people and they were of no help. So I contacted Citrix (webinartogo) and had them test my system, computer and DSL connections etc etc. My system was good. So I went to log into another webinar this time a training webinar. Could not get in again. I sent off emails to Sue and Warren all of Colin’s support people oh they answered all right later on or the next day. I even sent emails to Tony. I sent an email to Colin himself. He didn’t even have the gonads to answer himself he directed me an answer through Warren. OK so after several more attempts I gave up it was just too much work. So I sent off an email to Sue to cancel my subscription and get a refund based on the fact that I never did get logged in to see a training or a trading webinar. No refund. No kidding. So that’s not all. Wait until you hear this --- I got billed for the next month. Believe that. Another 163.00 bucks! I sent off another email. This Sue person said that you have to give 30 days notice to cancel. Now that is really hard the first month. Impossible I’d say unless you sign up and log into a webinar to take the training then log into the trading webinar and set up a trade and then decide it is no good and then cancel all within a couple of hours it is simply impossible to save the next months billing. Considering you join on the first of the month and can’t get in for a day or so. Then if you decide it’s no good and cancel you are not within the 30 days and they get another month’s pay. It is impossible to cancel the first month. Period. Isn’t that an excellent way to get another 163 bucks? Of course they say that you signed the agreement. But they don’t easily explain that they are going to bill you anyway even if you want out the first month. Explain your way out of that one Tony. Give us some lame brain excuse. I say very well done Colin. I applaud you.

May 12 2010
UPDATE I got an email from Sue this morning telling me that they have rejected my claim for a refund. Please people be very careful when dealing with this group. Here is a scrape of the actual email. Notice that Sue says, “As you well know”. Ha what a joke. This is the first I have heard of the rejected claim. Buyer beware.

Hello,

You have received a reply to your original request for a refund and as you
well know your refund request has been rejected.
I repeat for the record that under the terms and conditions you are required
to give a minimum of 30 days notice of cancellation., and any subscriptions
due within that period are payable.

You gave notice on 3.5.10., so the payment due on 11.5.10 was payable. and
non refundable.

Your membership will expire on 11.6.10.

Regards

Sue Ashcombe-Hurt
Co-ordinator
TradeSharePlus

hahahah so you're angry at them because you don't know how to use the webinar settings?
call Tony. We txt during the webinars all the time.

Honestly, what the heck is wrong with some people complaining about things!!

hahahah so you're angry at them because you don't know how to use the webinar settings?
call Tony. We txt during the webinars all the time.

Honestly, what the heck is wrong with some people complaining about things!!

I would appreciate it if every fan who defends Colin's trading talent here explains to me why it is important for Colin to keep the fee and not return it when asked to do so.

So you expect to buy his system or trading room access, and get it for free?
Crap man, listen to yourself-- you're saying "why can't I have it for free?". You'll never be profitable with that kind of no-risk, freebie-seeker attitude. Get a clue.......

Hello,
Thanks for the support Litwin. It is kinda funny. I did not use the service. I could not log into the webinars. Maybe I am stupid. Maybe my internet provider doesn't work. Who cares why? I did indeed email Tony and Warren and Colin and Sue. I also got some help from Citrix. They said it wasn't me. I want my money refunded. However it also looks like other people have had this same problem getting their money refunded from these people. The thing I find on the edge is the way they bill you for that second month. Can't get out of that if you sign up and want out.
That's all.

Haha the webinars don't work?
And the webinar company knows it's not your fault?

And Tony, Warren, and Sue don't answer you?

SURRRRRRRRRRRRRE

Taking YOUR money out the second month

Im not sure about this ,please check it out with your bank...The debit card you used, go to your bank
and close it down...They will issue you a new one..the old card will no longer be valid, They will have no power to take YOUR money out ...as i said, not sure... so check it out

Im also in the club ,made 122 pips this week...I feels it's good..I do understand, its not for everyone,if you subscribed to a service and you feel its not for you,to be fair...they should refund the money..

Hi - congrats on 122 pips - was this on the double trigger on a news event or multiple trades?

Regards - David C.
"To live with Passion, it takes Courage and Grace to survive"

Sounds like a plan - have a great weekend - here's to another pip filled week :)

Cheers - David C.
"To live with Passion, it takes Courage and Grace to survive"

These scammers from Colin Atkins club keep billing my credit card even after I told them to stop doing that at least ten times. Whom should I contact to launch a criminal investigation against these scoundrels?

Why do I seriously doubt you were a member?
The only trade I took from Colin the last 2 days got me 34 Pips. (I'm out of town for the Holiday weekend or I would have taken more).

And, they clearly put their phone number on the website and will obviously stop billing you yet you're complaining on a forum to us?

GET - A - LIFE (y)

From my understanding of the cancellation policy you need to do this in writing so email and snail mail to cover your rear.

If that fails call your credit card company!