The Best Trading System,Course and Mentorship

How long before you start making the demo pips ?

You would take a month if you persevere. Some will get it in days if they sit in front of the charts 18hours per day..He will ask you to do this. Watch price action. If you have a big account try and ask him to manage it as he is really that good.

You would take a month if you persevere. Some will get it in days if they sit in front of the charts 18hours per day..He will ask you to do this. Watch price action. If you have a big account try and ask him to manage it as he is really that good.

I would ask him to manage my demo account. He shown no ability to trade a real account.

I would ask him to manage my demo account. He shown no ability to trade a real account.

If you are real he will trade a small account(any amount) for one week. Then you may decide to continue or not. He told me this before i told him i have a puny account. :LOL:

If you are real he will trade a small account(any amount) for one week. Then you may decide to continue or not. He told me this before i told him i have a puny account. :LOL:

How many pips did he make on your puny account ?

Owh..i told him in advance i can't give him the capital needed.

Yes, this is why I said he shown no ability to trade a real account. He can't even show you his own real account.

I have an idea. Why don't you ask him to come trade the demo competition here. We can see how he does then.

Yes, this is why I said he shown no ability to trade a real account. He can't even show you his own real account.

I have an idea. Why don't you ask him to come trade the demo competition here. We can see how he does then.

He was not interested :LOL:

Excellent - so he's found a way around the law of diminishing returns, quite amazing!

Everyone always mentions Mark Douglas's books, does anyone even know he has dvd sets out as well. I found a one by when looking for his book on ebay years ago. They are a good watch.

Everyone always mentions Mark Douglas's books, does anyone even know he has dvd sets out as well. I found a one by when looking for his book on ebay years ago. They are a good watch.

Agreed, adopting those principles is certainly a good start and a solid foundation. :)