The Best Trading System,Course and Mentorship

I just took a look at the website since the OP has signed up. The site owner claims he was a university student but the site has numerous spelling errors and poor grammar.

Good Luck to to OP.

Peter

After a very careful consideration i have joined the course. Will keep you guys updated :)

Way to go tiger. I bet you got in just in time. I can see the pips rolling-in in no time. Don't be shy on posting up the statements though. A success shared is a success doubled.

How much did he take off you? Also what made you finally decide? Was it his 8 day history or are you trying to dodge the tax on the millions youre going to make by going for an unregulated scheme?

I don't see what could go wrong and I think Beginner Joe probably agrees.

Just 196usd per month for 12 moths and membership of 50usd per month..not a bad deal if its real. If its not then i would still be happy as i just doesn't want to have the guilt of not doing something which might turn out to be great.

Are you making pips yet ?

:LOL:

I shouldn't have to point out the bleeding obvious, but you can of course make "pips", and lose rather a lot of money.

The converse is also true, you can lose "pips", but still make rather a lot of money.

I shouldn't have to point out the bleeding obvious, but you can of course make "pips", and lose rather a lot of money.

The converse is also true, you can lose "pips", but still make rather a lot of money.

And, you have a statement to show for that then ?

And, you have a statement to show for that then ?
Hi BJ,
If I've understood the hare correctly, he's merely making a (very valid) point - he's not making any claims (on this occasion, at least!) - about his own trading skills - or lack of them.

If you're confused by how one can be net positive in terms of pips won, but show a net loss in terms of $$$ - it's all too easy to achieve if you bu88er up your position size. (I've learnt the hard way in days gone by!) For example, you have two trades, one +20 winner and one -10 loser. Net gain +10. However, if you lose more on the losing trade than you win on the winning one due to your position size - you'll end up with a bottom line loss. As the hare points out, the converse is also true.
Tim.

Hi BJ,
If I've understood the hare correctly, he's merely making a (very valid) point - he's not making any claims (on this occasion, at least!) - about his own trading skills - or lack of them.

If you're confused by how one can be net positive in terms of pips won, but show a net loss in terms of $$$ - it's all too easy to achieve if you bu88er up your position size. (I've learnt the hard way in days gone by!) For example, you have two trades, one +20 winner and one -10 loser. Net gain +10. However, if you lose more on the losing trade than you win on the winning one due to your position size - you'll end up with a bottom line loss. As the hare points out, the converse is also true.
Tim.

Oh, OK. That's cleared it up then. For a brief moment, I thought the hare was talking about the scenario where he was making so much pips from his broker/bucketshop that they went bust and taking his money with them.

Last edited:
Bacon: Right. Let's sort the buyers from the spyers, the needy from the greedy, and those who trust me from the ones who don't. Because if you can't see value here today, you're not up here shopping, you're up here shoplifting. You see these goods? Never seen daylight, moonlight, Israelite; Fanny by the gaslight.

Take a bag, come mon, take a bag. I took a bag home last night. Cost me a lot more than ten pound, I can tell you. Anyone like jewellery? Look at that one there. Handmade in Italy, hand-stolen in Stepney. It's as long as my arm; I wish it was as long as something else.

Don't think because these boxes are sealed up, they're empty. The only man who sells empty boxes is the undertaker, and by the look of some of you lot today, I'd make more money with me measuring tape. Here, one price. Ten pound.

Eddie: Did you say ten pound?

Bacon: Are you deaf?

Eddie: That's a bargain. I'll take one.

Bacon: Squeeze in if you can. Left leg, right leg, your body will follow. They call it walking. You want one as well, darling? You do? That's it, they're waking up! Treat the wife. Treat somebody else's wife. It's a lot more fun if you don't get caught. Hold on. You want one as well? Okay, darling, show me a bit of life, then. It's no good standing out there like one o'clock half-struck. Buy them, you better buy them. These are not stolen, they just haven't been paid for, and we can't get them again, they've changed the bloody locks. Here, one for you. It's no good coming back later when I've sold out. "Too late, too late" will be the cry when the man with the bargains has passed you by. If you got no money on you now, you'll be crying tears as big as October cabbages.

Lol! Guy Richie at his best. You're not implying that there are certain dodgy characters trying to off-load moody goods onto unsuspecting 'marks', are you?

Well guys he taught me the trading strategy. Well actually it is very simple but the psychology part was priceless :)

I'd thought any real pips made would be priceless.

So far you have paid for a psychology lesson in demo trading. Not quite priceless.