The best broker for FX

are they regulated ??????????????

they are not regulated they are just

We are regulated under the laws and regulations of the State of Delaware, USA. Company Registration Number 4473302

GOOD LUCK :)

I think we will see quite a bit of changes take place as smaller brokerages try and scramble to meet the new 20 million net capitalization this May.

I traded with AVAFX for 1 year but did not face any problems with this broker. They are having good services, providing good market updates for their clients their deposit, and withdrawal facilities were good. Some friends of mine are still trading with this broker and are happy making good profits; they are receiving their withdrawals on time.

Other than being extremely illiquid, and spreads to match, is it possible to make a fortune on exotic currencies???

Who is the best broker for such trades???

Being an aggresive investor, always looking for ways to retire in this field I've chosen.

Thanks in advance for your replies... Experienced FX traders please respond...

Jonathon :cool:

could you specify which pair your looking for? :|

I have used Microlot Account

I understand they have a MICRO LOT trading facility now but it appears trades go through a dealing desk.
Anyone tried the micro lot facility ?

I have used the micro account of FXCM. Its good but in case it hangs or something you cannot call to close your positions. It happened only once with me on Fri at closing. Otherwise Good.Deposited by CC. Withdrawals were Prompt by Wire.

For most people, I think trading currency futures is better that trading forex. Better liquidity and closely regulated, so less worry about crooked brokers.

It is true that trading in future market is profitable as compared to stock market because we find nice liquidity as well as nice volume. However, it is also considered as a risky market also because a single wrong trade can wash out your account in no time. I have an example of my friend who was having account with an online broker from Cyprus named AVAFX. He started trading with future markets and a single mistake washed his account in no time. So be cautious when you enter this future market.

That's a load of sh+t! The market you trade is irrelevant, if you can manage to wipe your account in one or even 10 trades then you are trading to big. Simple as that.

The size of the contracts obviously changes from market to market, but if you must trade too big for your account on one market just trade a different one.

hello friend
As there are so many brokers so it is hard to conclude about the best forex broker as each broker has some good as well as bad features. All you need to do to try demo accounts of some leading brokers and find the one which fulfill your needs.

is AUDJPY a dangerous pair to trade compared to EURUSD?

I find ive i lose money on EURUSD, its normally arounf -50, but with AUDJPY its around 200+

Wrong thred mate. Why carnt you look for yourself and use a stop loss?

CME Mini Currency Futures introduced

The size of the contracts obviously changes from market to market, but if you must trade too big for your account on one market just trade a different one.

CME has introduced Mini type forex contracts

Hope this helps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Forex E-micro contracts will be cash-settled and EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD contracts will be fully fungible with CME Group's full-sized FX contracts, and margins and exchange fees will be scaled down in proportion with the full-sized versions at roughly one-tenth of the full cost. USD/JPY, USD/CHF and USD/CAD all have a high percentage of margin offset with the larger CME Group FX contracts.

CME Group to Launch Forex E-Micro Contracts - Feb 18, 2009

Most brokers offer 2 pip spread on most majors nowdays. Sometimes my broker has 0 spread and I have no idea what business sense this makes but it is good for me when scalping. I am suprised to hear 5 pip spread on eur/usd nowdays.

yeah, 5 pip spread is a lot. i mean Alpari changed decimal point system on prices so it can have a 1.8 pips spread.

Hi Alex.

Just had a read of your personal profile and it says you have no Trading experience?

If you are a FX broker could you please explain why you have no prior Trading experience?

I am sure we would all like to know/

Do you need Trading Experience to be a broker? You just have to be good at ripping people off surely.

You can not be a broker without any expirience. In addition you have to pass several certs one of which is money laundering one etc etc.

maybe this person has misunderstood a term "broker". :)
Hi Alex.

Just had a read of your personal profile and it says you have no Trading experience?

If you are a FX broker could you please explain why you have no prior Trading experience?

I am sure we would all like to know/