The best broker for FX

What do you guys think of IGindex

i am a newbie

guide me till i want no more

fx open appear to keep the chat closed by indicating all 'areas' "busy." It's 22:38 NY time so it's the week-end, but one would expect that assistance would be available still in the far East. Where are they based (Indonesia?) and which LPs do they use? or are they a white label for another broker? Thanks in advance for anyone's better knowledge than mine own!

Dear,

What about IBFX broker ? is somebody used ? to gives his feedback and experience?

If you trade through IBFX with a live account, surprises will become commonplace. That's all I'm prepared to say. Look at their listing on the CFTC website. They've paid fines for their practices, yet still brag of their marvelous liquidity, win prizes for 'best broker' here and there, etc. Your choice!

FX OPEN and ALPARI are both excellent. No problems so far and great sevice.

Have a look at forexpeacearmy.com

IBFX agree with the above. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. Stay away, Saxobank another one to stay clear of.

forexpeacearmy??? I thought Dmitri Chavkerov"felix" was in jail by now. Please don't say anyone here actually believes what they read on one of his sites.

forexpeacearmy??? I thought Dmitri Chavkerov"felix" was in jail by now. Please don't say anyone here actually believes what they read on one of his sites.

Thank god my broker AVAFX is not so. I have not yet heard about my broker anything wrong. Till now i don't have any problem regarding my broker. I would say that it is the best broker till now.

With the USA having the one of highest rates of imprisonment I am surprised half the country isn't in prison. I am not aware of any laws Felix has broken personally and I am sure if he had committed some serious crime the good ol USA would have him behind bars by now.

I try not to judge others, unless you have some concrete evidence you should refrain from doing so also.

Please don't bother sending all the bad press etc as I have seen it before, and am not interested. As with your USA media, they HYpe everything up one day, then chop it down the next.

Hopefully Obama can do something possitive, which its something dearly needed in the most democratic society, yet the most undemocratic.

By the way I live in Thailand, and this may surprise you. Its not in the USA.
:clap::clap:Thank Budda.

FX OPEN and ALPARI are both excellent. No problems so far and great sevice.

Have a look at forexpeacearmy.com

IBFX agree with the above. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. Stay away, Saxobank another one to stay clear of.

I thought saxobank is a good broker...

img1.jpg
img2.jpg
img3.jpg
img4.jpg
img9.jpg
img10.jpg

Once you have good knowledge and experience and along with this a bit of confidence, then you will never need a broker. I think only beginners need a broker to gain them profits and establish them properly.

Once you have good knowledge and experience and along with this a bit of confidence, then you will never need a broker. I think only beginners need a broker to gain them profits and establish them properly.

Friend you are right that once you get proper knoweldge and experience about the market you don't need a broker. But without broker how can you open your trading account. I also recommend the same thing that once you get proper knowledge and experience you don't need any broker.

I had knowlwdge and experience about this market but i had to take help of AVAFX to open my trading account. It is a very nice broker. I am having a online account with this broker AVAFX.

Varengold is alsp not bad.
Bad point is that spread is not excellent from 1 pip ( in reality mostly 2 pips), but deposit is insured up to 20k euro, plus your money with bank not with broker.

Friends there are many brokers around mainly engaged in brokerage business whom will you say is good and who is bad. If anyone with some broker will recommend that as the finest broker.

FX and Exotic Currencies

Other than being extremely illiquid, and spreads to match, is it possible to make a fortune on exotic currencies???

Who is the best broker for such trades???

Being an aggresive investor, always looking for ways to retire in this field I've chosen.

Thanks in advance for your replies... Experienced FX traders please respond...

Jonathon :cool:

you are registered as a trading advice vendor - don't you know or are you spamming for suckers...oops...investors for your tip sheets

Other than being extremely illiquid, and spreads to match, is it possible to make a fortune on exotic currencies???

Who is the best broker for such trades???

Being an aggresive investor, always looking for ways to retire in this field I've chosen.

Thanks in advance for your replies... Experienced FX traders please respond...

Jonathon :cool:

Hawai Trading Co. LOL

Hawai Trading Co. LOL

If searched on the internet you will find a huge list of forex brokers. From this list most of the brokers are nice with which you can trade. Like i am trading online with AVAFX, i know that people say it is not good other brokers are good to trade. But i do not care because i have the knowledge about this market i know how to trade this market. I take trades according to my strategy and manage my invested funds. I don't mind how the broker is and what people say about it.