Terrorist Attacks in London?

Yep indeed strange posts. I find it healthy that people are questioning what we are expecting from society and what, in return, we are prepared to give. More so, questioning politicians (who we, the public elect in democratic states), the role of various religions etc.
Is is not the sign of freedom that we are allowed to debate, question and criticise those in power? IMHO it is!

We should also question the role and more so the accountability of various authorities that are paid via our taxes to uphold our desires of freedom, safety etc.

To me it seems, especially after watching the UK media since last Thursday, that the public and those in power forget who pays them, we do and we have every right to expect a high level of service AND information.

As far as Lion is concerned it seem that this poor soul is not wanting to elaborate on his beliefs. That is his right and I for one, respect that. However, in contributing to this thread he lays his views and opinions open to question. Is that wrong? He questions mine and Denny's and then goes about trying to exhibit superior intellect. Belief in common decency etc is not an intellectual thing.

Euro_d said:
To me it seems, especially after watching the UK media since last Thursday, that the public and those in power forget who pays them, we do and we have every right to expect a high level of service AND information.

Indeed, since we have no choice wether to pay or not, we should recieve the best possible service, and I think it can be argued that we do not. I do not doubt that the security services are doing a very good job and it would be unreasonable to expect all attacks could be stopped, however, we should be told everything that is not a secret for security reasons, I do not believe that that is currently the case.

Also, because paeople from all religions pay the government through their taxes, the government cannot represent a single faith as that would be completely unfair.

Bigbusiness said:
The problem I have is that the "advise" can be contradictory. For example, we are told not to kill but are also given lots of examples of when to kill. So we can then use the Bible to condemn those that kill while justifying our reasons for killing. Sometimes I can't see the morality in that.
=======================================================================
BB, some others,
Again ur showing lack of wisdom!

If i came to your house with a weapon and raped ur wife and also killed her and ur children and then u walked in from work and saw me there and all the bodies and now i'm going to kill u too, would you not try to kill me to save ur life?
Like i said in my post a few days ago: God is love, good, caring, but he himself killed thousands of people! floods, Sodom & Gomorah etc does this make God bad? If thats the case? You should not kill me for destroying ur family and u should also allow me to kill u too and you should not defend urself.
Thats why the majority of derivatives players lose £$£$ because they lack the wisdom of God and the small minority always win cause they have something the majority lack. :cool:

If the terrorists killers have Muslim/Christian names it does NOT imply they are muslims or christians! they are evil thugs with muslim/christian names. They are out to destroy the GOOD things of this world including the religions! and when they get caught they will find MANY xcusses to put the blame on ie >> GOD, the Holy books, religion, theyre parents, their country, the goverments, TV newspapers etc they would even blame their CAT or DOG! :devilish:
Sadly the vast majority of people will BELIEVE one or TWO of their xcusses.
Its NOT wrong to kill a terrorist who is about to kill many people. Many terrorists were killed.

Would you kill a terrorist if you were a passenger on a plane on 9/11 if you had the chance?
Do you think the goverments will charge you with murder or would God accuse you of breaking one of his laws? Moses, David, Solomon, killed! and Moses was the GREATEST of the prophets!! [ the mulsim call him Mousa] he killed hundreds of people under God's order! Now is God and Mousa wrong?

Those of you who blame RELIGION, MUSLIM's, HOLY BOOK's, GOD, YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE :!: :eek:
The news papers are similar to the Holy book's they give historical fact's and they also tell you whats GOOD and whats BAD , whats Holy and whats EVIL! in the same way as Holy books do. Now do we attack the the readers, publishers, journalists and call them trouble makers?
What most of you guy's fail to see or understand, is, that the Holy books are in the same mold as the news papers:- God is the publisher, The journalists are the prophets, and the readers is you and me [the public] Shall we now ban newspapers? Does the news papers influence people to be terrorists? Does the Holy books enfluence to do evil? NO NO in both cases!

May God continue to bless people with wisdom!!! especialy those that ask!
The derivative traders with wisdom CAN never be beaten! the same as the Mrkt Makers they can never be beaten or lose! SB companies cannot lose! its the players that lose to the minority who are 2-5 steps ahead of the rest. :cool:

Bull
Truth and facts will always be TRUTH ! even if the big majority does not agree. :LOL: :cheesy:

Last edited:
bulldozer said:
BB, some others,
Again ur showing lack of wisdom!

If i came to your house with a weapon and raped ur wife and also killed her and ur children and then u walked in from work and saw me there and all the bodies and now i'm going to kill u too, would you not try to kill me to save ur life?
Like i said in my post a few days ago: God is love, good, caring, but he himself killed thousands of people! floods, Sodom & Gomorah etc does this make God bad? If thats the case? You should not kill me for destroying ur family and u should also allow me to kill u too and you should not defend urself.
Thats why the majority of derivatives players lose £$£$ because they lack the wisdom of God and the small minority always win cause they have something the majority lack. :cool:

If the terrorists killers have Muslim/Christian names it does NOT imply they are muslims or christians! they are evil thugs with muslim/christian names. They are out to destroy the GOOD things of this world including the religions! and when they get caught they will find MANY xcusses to put the blame on ie >> GOD, the Holy books, religion, theyre parents, their country, the goverments, TV newspapers etc they would even blame their CAT or DOG! :devilish:
Its NOT wrong to kill a terrorist who is about to kill many people. Many terrorists were killed.

Would you kill a terrorist if you were a passenger on a plane on 9/11 if you had the chance?
Do you think the goverments will charge you with murder or would God accuse you of breaking one of his laws? Moses, David, Solomon, killed! and Moses was the GREATEST of the prophets!! [ the mulsim call him Mousa] he killed hundreds of people under God's order! Now is God and Mousa wrong?

Those of you who blame RELIGION, MUSLIM's, HOLY BOOK's, GOD, YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE :!: :eek:
The news papers are similar to the Holy book's they give historical fact's and they also tell you whats GOOD and whats BAD , whats Holy and whats EVIL! in the same way as Holy books do. Now do we attack the the readers, publishers, journalists and call them trouble makers?
What most of you guy's fail to see or understand, is, that the Holy books are in the same mold as the news papers:- God is the publisher, The journalists are the prophets, and the readers is you and me [the public] Shall we now ban newspapers? Does the news papers influence people to be terrorists? Does the Holy books enfluence to do evil? NO NO in both cases!

The derivative traders with wisdom CAN never be beaten! the same as the Mrkt Makers they can never be beaten or lose! SB companies cannot lose! its the players that lose to the minority who are 2-5 steps ahead of the rest. :cool:

Bull
Truth and facts will always be TRUTH ! even if the big majority does not agree. :LOL: :cheesy:

Well Well that says it all, no more posts from me I am going back to the sanity of the financial boards, one cannot argue with a closed mind. The post would be quite funny if it wasn't so utterly sad.

Den,
Just keep playing the mrkts.
If you dont agree with my comments ? thats fine by me. :LOL: :cool:
We both have a dffrt level of wisdom/knowledge to each other.

Bull
The wise will always be ahead of the unwise, every time! :cool: even if the majority do not agree! :cheesy:

bulldozer said:

Of course, is that wrong? I think not!

bulldozer said:

Bull

Some very interesting points, generally I agree.
However, you make the point about media and religious books reproting facts. Sorry, I cannot agree.
Media reports opinions and facts AS THEY see them and as they are allowed to tell them.
If you have ever been involved in a situation that was reported in the media and had absolute personal proof you would know what I mean. Even then you would see what you perceive.
I am not setting out to criticise any holy book, it is an ancient work of art but it is sublect to challenge regarding accuracy. What gets to me is that the various religions try to make out that the books are facts which IMO they are not. Interesting opinion yes, facts NO!
The point is that the religious hierarchy does not permit that opinion.
Strange how some people accept this and castigate others that question it.

Do you guy's think the police were WISE in giving details about the leeds bombers? they apparently gave details of names and addresses.
This is a community of mixed religions, race, color, belief's, etc etc.

Now watch out for some backlash, riots etc in the leeds area. All because of lack of WISDOM by police and politicians.

Get away from leeds friends while u can.

Euro,
I understand what ur saying!.
NOT every thing in the papers are correct! But, the person with wisdom knows what is true and what is crap lies. Because its produced by falible people.

Lack of wisdom/knowledge is the main problems with society today.
It would not surprise me to see people attacking Mosques, muslim families etc in the next few days in Leeds.

Bull

Ooops, no I didn't know and agree that it was not wise to give out those details.
But to return to your post asking if I would try to kill you if you had ....? Would I kill your family for what you had done?
Now that is a hell of a difficult one to answer.

Would I condone other people killing your family for what you had done to mine?
No absolutely not!

We are are on difficult ground here, I think we can all agree on that.

Euro_d said:
Ooops, no I didn't know and agree that it was not wise to give out those details.
But to return to your post asking if I would try to kill you if you had ....? Would I kill your family for what you had done?
=====================================================================
If you attack my family for a crime i commited you have 3 major problems:
1. This would show that you have a major lack of wisdom. and that you have manure between your eyes and ears. :LOL: :cheesy:

2. You would be locked up for multy murder [ over 40 yrs Plus! ]

3. My American bulldog [male] will cut your throat out while your srceeming your lungs out. and the bitch [wife of male dog]] will tear out your rib cage to defend the male. These breed of dogs can bring a fully groan wild boar down in less then 5 minutes just ONE on ONE. If you doubt me do ur search on breed.
The breed can run faster than a Rotie and can fly through the air by 20feet and by 8 feet high and catch the wild boar in the air and unto the boars head,face,ear, throat, and it will not let go until the boar is dead or exhausted and then rip out the rib cage.

Warning! do not buy this breed unless you have some xperience with other types of dogs! and i dont mean pooddles or yorkies iether. :cool: This breed is in danger of being banned in the UK because of some eddiots owners.

Bull

Last edited:
bulldozer said:
Euro_d said:
=====================================================================
If you attack my family for a crime i commited you have 3 major problems:
1. This would show that you have a major lack of wisdom. and that you have manure between your eyes and ears. :LOL: :cheesy:

2. You would be locked up for multy murder [ over 40 yrs Plus! ]

3. My American bulldog [male] will cut your throat out while your srceeming your lungs out. and the bitch [wife of male dog]] will tear out your rib cage to defend the male. These breed of dogs can bring a fully groan wild boar down in less then 5 minutes just ONE on ONE. If you doubt me do ur search on breed.

Bull

Euro_d's post made a very good point actually. Because that's the way we are going about things, the terrorists who comitted the attack on 9/11 were not the ones who got punished, that was the people in Afghanistan and Iraq who were killed as a result. I imagine that the result from the attacks on London could end up being essentially the same.

The families lives of those bombers are now at RISK of attacks by eddiots who have manure between their ears and the police need to act now and rehouse them before sunset today.
This was a huge police blunder by their lack of wisdom for disclosing the nature of the arrests to the public.
Its not just the muslim community who are now at risk by the yobs its all races and creed [the hindoos too.]
Of course we the tax payers will have to foot the expances/damages, for these blunders.

yes, I don't think releasing the names was a good idea as this is security sensitive information. I hope that there are no retaliatory attacks on the families, but I'm not naieve enough to think that that won't happen.

I presume that after what happened in Madrid, when the bombers blew themselves up in their flat, the police would have to evacuate the surrounding houses. It wouldn't take a journalist long to get the names. They might not get the right ones but that wouldn't stop them. So I don't think the police made a mistake, but as I am so lacking in wisdom, what do I know?

BB, I think that's why they evacuated about 500 people yesturday and set off controlled explosions.

Yeah, unfortunately a journalist probably would have at least found some scapegoats, but at least theres some deniability there, whereas the police releasing the names is too official. I'm sure they know what they're doing though, as I'm not personally involved in the investigation I can't really decide how wise the decision was.

" but as I am so lacking in wisdom, what do I know?[/QUOTE]"
=================================================================

BB,
I hope you know a bit more about trading? or ur account is in deep sh.t :LOL: :cheesy:

They could have told its an imigration/drugs related arrests to the public and took no chances putting peoples lives at risk.
No doubt the lawyers will love this action by police. If i was an innocent family member of the bombers i would be at my lawyers offices all day today! discusing conpensation and rehousing and protection round the clock.
More £$££$$££ for lawyers! again at our expances :cool: the tax payer :(

This thread is called " News and current affairs"

Dow up 29

ftse up 32

And some eddiots want to buy some puts contracts from me :LOL: I may as well take their money! :cheesy: if i dont? someone else will! so i may aswell take it! :cool: :cheesy:
Iv'e got to be an eddiot to turn it away.

Bull

Bull,
Yes this thread is called News and Current Affairs - Enjoy your short Puts.....

Regards
Eddiot