Was Mandela a terrorist?

Thank you for that Mother-forker.

I am extremely well-educated thank you but I still think Mandela is an ignorant cnut.

Why? I can smell a story, here. There must be a reason. :D I have doubts about his wife and he got divorced because of political pressure. I doubt whether he was an angel, show me a politician who is. Nevertheless,, he is a Ghandilike character who is very much admired and respected.

Admired and respected for what exactly ?

And why ?

What did the prick actually achieve in his life apart from helping run SA into the ****ing ground ?

Thank you for that Mother-forker.

I am extremely well-educated thank you but I still think Mandela is an ignorant cnut.

You call yourself well educated while throwing childish names and ignorant assumptions about a subject you know nothing about. I wouldn't call that educated.

Admired and respected for what exactly ?

And why ?

What did the prick actually achieve in his life apart from helping run SA into the ****ing ground ?

Do you know why sa was run into the ground? Do you really think one man is responsible for that? Do you enjoy sugar with all that bull5hit you speak

You call yourself well educated while throwing childish names and ignorant assumptions about a subject you know nothing about. I wouldn't call that educated.

I know more about the subject than you would ever know.

I lived in SA for many years and know the subject intimately.

Do you Mother-Forker ?

I know more about the subject than you would ever know.

I lived in SA for many years and know the subject intimately.

Do you Mother-Forker ?

I think I know a thing or 2 about the subject from living there for 30 years. In addition I go back 3 times a year to visit family and friends. Your foolish uneducated assumptions of one man single handedly being responsible for the downhill path the country is currently experiencing, just proves you know nothing about the place.

I think I know a thing or 2 about the subject from living there for 30 years. In addition I go back 3 times a year to visit family and friends. Your foolish uneducated assumptions of one man single handedly being responsible for the downhill path the country is currently experiencing, just proves you know nothing about the place.

30 years with no education means you know nothing Mother-forker.

30 years with no education means you know nothing Mother-forker.

Haha, is that the best you can come up with. Didn't think I knew anything about the country when in fact I more than likely have stronger roots there and a higher understanding of the place than you. Exactly how many years did you live there? Or was it a holiday to the kruger park after which you believe yourself to be a professor of the land. Tell us all wise ****, why is the country having energy problems? And please feel free to take your time to google it.

MF, quite frankly I honestly believe that they should have shot Mandela 50 years ago and then this discussion would have been irrelevant.

when in fact I more than likely have stronger roots there and a higher understanding of the place than you.

I don't have roots there ... I am prouder than that.

The place is a living sh1tehole.

MF, quite frankly I honestly believe that they should have shot Mandela 50 years ago and then this discussion would have been irrelevant.

I don't have roots there ... I am prouder than that.

The place is a living sh1tehole.

Can't answer can you? You would have been better off just ignoring me but it was easy baiting an unintelligent fool with Sh!t for brains.

Let me guess, you probably going to come back with childish mother fetish name calling followed by yet another unintelligent response. I have better things to do with my time than entertain Sh!t.

MF, please go back to SA.

It is where you belong ... that much is obvious.

I didn't care for it at all but it is a matter of personal choice.

Mandela might be a prick but in the grand scheme of things he is irrelevant.

i didn't base my arguments on google, i just said google Julius Malema as a point of interest.

It's Africa, you will never get a non corrupt self serving government, it's how they do business, always have, always will.

I do have some clue about the problems going on there, I am south african.

The country doesn't need another Mandela. The country needs a government that isn't corrupt and self serving. You speak of what the country needs yet you base your arguments from google. You have no clue about the problems going on there.

Does anyone truly give a f**k about South Africa or Mandela anyway ?

The only Nelson worth talking about is Horatio Nelson.

Bollox to Mandela and his sh1tehole of a country.

Mandela was a loser.

Anyone who spends 27 years in jail is a loser.

And his country still sucks ... it is a hellhole.

BRIC countries are pretty shabby too.

I'm getting tired of this crap now.

Mandela was a loser.

Anyone who spends 27 years in jail is a loser.

And his country still sucks ... it is a hellhole.

BRIC countries are pretty shabby too.

I'm getting tired of this crap now.

Good !
Now you know how we feel about you