Was Mandela a terrorist?

I am glad that most of us agree that Mandela is a terrorist. The question then becomes, what punishment should Mandela face?

I am glad that most of us agree that Mandela is a terrorist. The question then becomes, what punishment should Mandela face?

So do you mean by that statement, that the 27 years he did, some in hard labor, was not enough?

We all agree that TP is an idiot - the question then becomes "does anyone really give a sh!t about his views"?

The people of the USA are descended from criminals, who stole the land of the New World from Royal rule.

Just to get the record straight -

The American colonists stole the land from the Native Americans and won their freedom from Britain

The Israelis stole most of their land from the Palestinians and also won their freedom from Britain

The white South Africans tried the same strategy

they won their freedom from Britain but had to give way to the native Africans

There are rumours of The Isle of Wight demanding independence but are probably exagerated
:)

I haven't read enough of your posts to know precisely what you are getting at, or which way your political views point. Mandela should not face punishment because to do so, you would have to invade his country. South Africa is a country of 40 million, compared to 6 millions of Libya. I would say no country at present has the balls or money to invade a sizable country like South Africa, not even America who now cry like a little girl over the cost of a few bullets. Also, there's no oil there. Additionally, SA is not as militarily backward as Libya. So dishing out punishment to Mandela is not realistic or feasible.

But to indulge you, I say Mandela should face a 200 years punishment. Now you go ahead and carry out this punishment. Happy now ?

Last edited:
yes he was a terrorist for plotting to overthrow the government of the time, aka treason.

Irrespective of the policies of the government, he did deserve to go to prison.

And you need to be educated!

the CIA had labelled the ANC a terrorist organisation up until 2008.

And we all know what a nice peaceful organisation the CIA is

Anyone who quotes the CIA is obviously as ridiculous and stupid as them!

According to the government he was trying to overthow he was a terrorist, I also believe the CIA had labelled the ANC a terrorist organisation up until 2008.

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-07-01/world/mandela.watch_1_president-mandela-apartheid-anc?_s=PM:WORLD

So yes a terrorist

Where do you get your information from the Sun?
He was not not trying to overthrow the goverment
He was fighting for equal rights

Ridiculous quotes like yours do not deserve a comprehensive response
Beyond your intellect.

I haven't read enough of your posts to know precisely what you are getting at, or which way your political views point. Mandela should not face punishment because to do so, you would have to invade his country. South Africa is a country of 40 million, compared to 6 millions of Libya. I would say no country at present has the balls or money to invade a sizable country like South Africa, not even America who now cry like a little girl over the cost of a few bullets. Also, there's no oil there. Additionally, SA is not as militarily backward as Libya. So dishing out punishment to Mandela is not realistic or feasible.

But to indulge you, I say Mandela should face a 200 years punishment. Now you go ahead and carry out this punishment. Happy now ?

Good post beginner joe

The same person is a great admirer of India
but does not seem to know that Mandela was a great admirer of Gandhi
and Gandhi wanted much the same thing for his people as Mandela did
Maybe Gandhi should have been short as well according to him.

Gamma you're wasting your time with these children. They want people to respond to their simple minded ********.