Was Mandela a terrorist?

Mandela was a loser.

Anyone who spends 27 years in jail is a loser.

And his country still sucks ... it is a hellhole.

BRIC countries are pretty shabby too.

I'm getting tired of this crap now.

Mandela is not in jail now. So he's now a winner.

BRICS comprises the largest land mass and population in the world. That makes it a winner in multiple fronts.

Somewhere I saw a pole to ban this chap.
If anyone has the link I would like to sign it and bump it.

Apologies chaps and chapettes.

I was in serious wind-up mode yesterday and couldn't resist stirring up the hornets' nest.

My actual views on Mandela are somewhat more moderate.

I actually see him as a massively potent symbol of the black struggle against white oppression and he is very much the guilty conscience of the white world in the same way as Martin Luther King is the guilty conscience of white America.

Whether or not Mandela is or was a terrorist is open to debate.

I was in serious wind-up mode yesterday and couldn't resist stirring up the hornets' nest.

I actually see him as a massively potent symbol of the black struggle against white oppression and he is very much the guilty conscience of the white world in the same way as Martin Luther King is the guilty conscience of white America.

I thought that I could sense the beliefs of a white Boer, yesterday. As I said, I was there in 1954 and I knew that it was an atmosphere in which I would not like to live. Even the white Dutch and English did not seem to hit it off together and I was told that the place to go was Rhodesia. Not that that turned out to be a success story, either, but that is another subject.

I agree.

We have come full circle and to a consensus.

I hereby declare to the moderators that they should henceforth close this excellent thread of mine.