Terrorist Attacks in London?

eddyjo said:
If your trading is as bad as your grammar and spelling I think I'll pass.
===================================================================
WRONG AGAIN EDDYOT !!!
:!: :!:
iTS NOT THE GRAMMAR OR THE SPLING THAT MAKE YOU A GOOD TRADER :cool:

Bull
Give me a poor man with wisdom for company :LOL: than an eddyot/rich fool from UNI with degree's on gramma from the top of his HEAD to his ars-ole :!: any day :cheesy: :LOL:

Last edited:
Eddyot, your just a small cute gold fish swimming with a white shark!!
Get away while you STILL can! :cool: :cheesy:

Bull
There was a top politician in the USA who could not spell potato he spelled it potatoe !
But still managed to get a good job in the white house! cant remember his name tho.

BB,
Thanx.
It justs proves that grama and spling is not that important.

Eddyot,
You dont need to be a genius to have brains BUT you need a bit of brains to be a GENIUS!! in trading!. GIVE ME THE $£$£$£$ and you can have all the grama in the world.
:LOL: :cheesy: :cool:

Bull

my condolences

my condolences to all the families that have there loved one's killed in London bombing.

may hare ram hare Krishna give all the families the strength to over come this tragedy and bless them.

boys and girls, the world is a balanced place in many ways.
Please let me explain.

Hitler \ Nazis was completely defeated, because he killed so many human beings.
British empire, so power full ( more power full then IUSA today) was defeated.
Because Gandhi said that it was evil to man kind. You can not be masters in some body's house.

This is a universal principle, it is applicable today.
before I get carried away, I before the USA means imperial, it is "invisible", the Mo***r F**k's have the technology.

The Russian had to move out of Afghanistan. The USSR collapsed. The Berlin wall come down.

The British's had to live Rhodesia now Zimbabwe. I will tell you more on this letter.
The USA and Britain had to stop supporting the white regime in south Africa.

The IUSA had to get saddam out of power, WITHOUT UN (united nation).

The Europeans have distance them self's from the USA except Britain.
The agree to disagree on everything.

just a note IRA is nearly dead. And to my British brothers and sisters , they have killed and injured a lot of people.
And do not forget, They were getting a lot of support from the Americans.

It is a great shame that hardly any person in UK strongly pointed a finger to the USA.

Now is the turn of IUSA to be defeated to less of a super power status.
This will only happen if the Europeans distance themself from IUSA.

In next 20 to 30 years, we will have china and India emerging as power ( military and economically).

At a talk in Minnesota, Mjoes quoted Gandhi:

"When I despair, I remember that all through history, the way of truth and love has always won.

There have been murderers and tyrants, and for a time, they seem invincible.

But in the end, they always fall. Think of it! Always

option traders are no fouls. But you can be left a fool if your trading and left out....
I fancy buying some wings, somethings gonna happen soon other than the obvious, perhaps a large shake out or a big jump in equities. Either way the markets need to go spastic soon.

Is it worth paying theta at the mo? At some point vol needs to rally. I use to trade equity options on FTSE 100 companies - my god it was like free cash. Any views on Vols?

Just to introduce myself to all the bulletin board members - I am Marvin Sones/ a dealer at Global Trader.
I have been through 9/11 and Thursdays attacks and i whole heartedly believe what we are seeing in the stock markets at the moment is a true indication that life is insignificant to the stock markets. The markets are now higher than they were on Thursday Morning, before the attacks. Is it sick or is it a sign of strength?
I have worked in spread betting for just under 5 years and absolutely love the markets and trading.....
As most of you do to! I look forward to Dialogue especially with Salty.

GLOBAL TRADER said:
Just to introduce myself to all the bulletin board members - I am Marvin Sones/ a dealer at Global Trader.
I have been through 9/11 and Thursdays attacks and i whole heartedly believe what we are seeing in the stock markets at the moment is a true indication that life is insignificant to the stock markets. The markets are now higher than they were on Thursday Morning, before the attacks. Is it sick or is it a sign of strength?
I have worked in spread betting for just under 5 years and absolutely love the markets and trading.....
As most of you do to! I look forward to Dialogue especially with Salty.
=======================================================================
Marvin,
Good luck wiv ur dialogue wiv Salty. The man is a jem and a genius
:LOL: :cool: :cheesy:

ramjam said:
hay Salty Gibbon, if you think gandi was that bad then

English are like flies.
where ever the American sheet they love to sit on it.
The Scottish hates the English.
when England play any team in the world they the Scottish never support the english
????????

There he goes again, This guy RAMJAM, ( R u a Taliban supporter?) must be a failed trader and close to bankruptcy and no job. It is sick that he is making political statements on a trading board like this. All his posts are offensive.

Well young man, if you cant stand the English, than try going to reside in Saudi Arabia, than you will see how lucky you are in England. the other day I saw a picture of Price Charles in an Evening Standard, with full Islamic Headgear when he was in a Mosque. would a Saudi Prince ever go to a Church? No Way!

The Brits may have done lot of wrong in the world, but the good deeds far exceed the wrongs, and yeah Scots may hate the English - but only at football, but when it comes to National security, they are all British. Guess the same cant be said about you ramjam - guess we have to apply the TEBBIT law, do you support Pakistani in Cricket or England?

Talk trading, and no politics please.............. We are British, that's why we are Great!

A proud British Immigrant
R

MarvinS said:
option traders are no fouls. But you can be left a fool if your trading and left out....
I fancy buying some wings, somethings gonna happen soon other than the obvious, perhaps a large shake out or a big jump in equities. Either way the markets need to go spastic soon.

Is it worth paying theta at the mo? At some point vol needs to rally. I use to trade equity options on FTSE 100 companies - my god it was like free cash. Any views on Vols?
=======================================================================
Marv,
You pay the theta and I'll eat it all up and leave u the crums
:LOL: :cool:
Did u buy any puts today? :rolleyes:

Bull,
Also known as Put Eater from other forums :cool:

Marvin,

Genius with what +++ insult edited out by JO++++ ....

Reena,
Britian and America rule the way in morality but if only we didn't make it seem like we were handing out all the time. Many of these countriies are fed up of being looked down too, i suppose we have to give up our morale high ground and let them get on with it.
Can you imagine Your country being patrolled 24/7 by load Americans!

Bull,
Also known as hairy Muff Eater from other Forums.

I paid up on the Puts slightly offside but thats life, i may of topped and tailed today. Looking for a short of 10620 on Dow....

Reena,
Whats wrong wiv a bit of fruit salad? some of us like some mixture of politics, religion, sport, trading etc... Thats why this thread has attracted so many viewers and a few eddyots :cheesy:

Bull
Milk the THETA and strangle the MM .

:LOL: :cheesy:

MarvinS said:
Marvin,

Genius with what +++ insult edited out by JO++++ ....

Reena,
Britian and America rule the way in morality but if only we didn't make it seem like we were handing out all the time. Many of these countriies are fed up of being looked down too, i suppose we have to give up our morale high ground and let them get on with it.
Can you imagine Your country being patrolled 24/7 by load Americans!

agree Marvin - for Yanks, I agree, I have no love 4 them, probably the biggest terrorist in the world, in fact it was them who created the Taliban and Osama and all the terroris training camps to fight the Russians. Now the Frankeinstein has come to haunt us!

Marv,
MAY God bless the put buyers! :LOL:
The put writers have already recieved theirs :cool: long ago :LOL: :cheesy:

bull
Always leave them with some crums! this will give them a lingering taste and they WILL ALWAYS come back wiv more £££££$$$$ :LOL: :cheesy:

Sulong
you must agree - Americans are nice people however the term stepping on toes and not giving a toss.
I think we've picked a fight that we cannot win, going down the route of leaving it to palestine and israel was great. The hatred of a million years has been placed on the soldiers of the USA and the rest of the world. Why would anyone strap 10 pounds of plastic explosives to their body, even if you touched the stuff you would absolutely dump yourself. Let alone walk into a tube station...
Something is seriously wrong with out international policies - it all comes down to politics in my opinion!

I've heard of battered mars bars but battered wife? Are you suggesting in your bigotory way that Muslim's batter their wives! And that this is the root cause of all of this. Man i have to phone Tony Blair now and suggest doing a drop of who's afraid of virginia woolfe in Iraq! When they see what our Living standards are like they amy stop and pity us