Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Shift needed' in Afghan combat

They are expected to advise troops to break off from firefights with the Taliban rather than call in air strikes that might kill civilians.

This would be a good idea as opposed to calling in B1 bombers to drop bombs from 10,000 ft.

"If you are in a situation where you are under fire from the enemy... if there is any chance of creating civilian casualties or if you don't know whether you will create civilian casualties, if you can withdraw from that situation without firing, then you must do so," Gen Stanley McChrystal

About time they learnt from their mistakes.

Be good if they withdrew all the way back to the white house. Russians lasted what 9 - 10 years. I guess we have another 4-5 years to go incomparrison...

Who knows what the feck they are doing there in the first place...

They are hunting something but what exactly is a mystery???
FF2.jpg

imo, they made Osama to what he is today - otherwise that geezer would have been a non-entity. They have really raised him to the skies. Almost turned him into a legend.

Here we go again.

In memory of all those people killed in one of the biggest attrocities of the new millenium...

The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org

Breaking News Bulletin - NYC CAN - City Concedes Initiative Signatures Valid
Manny Badillo, 9/11 family member who is Outreach Director for NYCCAN, will be interviewed by Don Olson on KFAI radio on the Northern Sun News show, KFAI Radio Without Boundaries | 90.3 Minneapolis | 106.7 St. Paul , 11:30 AM Central Standard Time on 9/11/09.
– Ed.

City of New York Concedes 9/11 Coalition Has 30,000 Valid Signatures To Put Referendum For 9/11 Investigation on November Ballot
September 10, 2009

What kind of aircraft fuel causes this kind of cuts in metal umpteen stories below...

angcut.jpg

cut3.jpg

Guys did you know it took the US authorities 28 days to investigate Michael Jackson's body before burying him to his resting place.

You'll never guess how long it took the US authorities before they started clean up operations on ground zero?

Destruction of Evidence from Ground Zero at the World Trade Center - SourceWatch

Recyclable Metal Shipped Out, Literally

* "ISRI Assists in Cleanup of Recyclable Metal at World Trade Center Site," PRNewswire, October 4, 2001.

Here we go again.

In memory of all those people killed in one of the biggest attrocities of the new millenium...

The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org

Breaking News Bulletin - NYC CAN - City Concedes Initiative Signatures Valid
Manny Badillo, 9/11 family member who is Outreach Director for NYCCAN, will be interviewed by Don Olson on KFAI radio on the Northern Sun News show, KFAI Radio Without Boundaries | 90.3 Minneapolis | 106.7 St. Paul , 11:30 AM Central Standard Time on 9/11/09.
– Ed.

City of New York Concedes 9/11 Coalition Has 30,000 Valid Signatures To Put Referendum For 9/11 Investigation on November Ballot
September 10, 2009

What kind of aircraft fuel causes this kind of cuts in metal umpteen stories below...

angcut.jpg

cut3.jpg

Guys did you know it took the US authorities 28 days to investigate Michael Jackson's body before burying him to his resting place.

You'll never guess how long it took the US authorities before they started clean up operations on ground zero?

Destruction of Evidence from Ground Zero at the World Trade Center - SourceWatch

Recyclable Metal Shipped Out, Literally

* "ISRI Assists in Cleanup of Recyclable Metal at World Trade Center Site," PRNewswire, October 4, 2001.

NO! Not we!

Here YOU go again!

I just wanted to observe the passing of a sad date in our calendar that's all.

Never make a defense or apology before you be accused.
Charles I. 1600 - 1649. Monarch of Great Britain (1625 - 1649).

and did you really put together all this usual spin and conspiraloon rubbish in just a few minutes?

dd

NO! Not we!

Here YOU go again!

I just wanted to observe the passing of a sad date in our calendar that's all.

Never make a defense or apology before you be accused.
Charles I. 1600 - 1649. Monarch of Great Britain (1625 - 1649).

and did you really put together all this usual spin and conspiraloon rubbish in just a few minutes?

dd

Apologies if I have hurt your feelings.

My personal view is - until justice prevails and the truth comes out I will want to know the full story. With me closure is what is required so the dead may rest in peace.

I feel governments barking on about 9/11 is simply justifying their continued acts of war which gets us no where fast... Pulled out of Iraq after so much destruction, carnage and death and Afghanistan will be no different.

That info is from the The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org which is now a growing movement and 30,000 NYC Americans are asking for a referendum for a 9/11 Investigation. Why not join and give them a voice?

....Hot rolled steel beams or steel structure do NOT snap in that manner.....These are designed to yield therby giving a failure message well before they fail......

I don't thik it was the Taliban either but I'm sure those beams could snap.

Technical Articles

Lots of technical articles by Civil Engineers here.

Also, brittle elements don't snap in straight lines. I think the explanation was that fire melted, hardened - fire protected asbestos covered steel.

Only thermite burns at higher enough temperature to melt that kind of steel.

Thermite is planted at 45 % angles to have maximum effect.

The majority of the building was supported by the internal lift shaft support columns. The core.

To state it may have snapped after standing for 50 years is unbelievable. Especially so as the building did not tilt or buckle but caved in on it self in an examplary demolition style. Moreover not once but twice.

Doesn't all this raise any questions in your minds...

Last edited:
I dunno mate I'm no engineer. pretty pointless anyway. We know there's more to it than they let on but we'll never find out exactly what happened. Ever. Just like Kennedy.

Sheen joined others in calling for a revised and truly independent investigation of 9

"It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims. We owe it to everybody's life who was drastically altered, horrifically that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

Charlie Sheen joins the rest of his great family and notably his father Martin Sheen, who has lambasted for opposing the Iraq war before it had begun yet has now been proven right in triplicate, in using his prominent public platform to stand for truth and justice and we applaud and salute his brave efforts, remembering Mark Twain's quote.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

Charlie Sheen demands to speak to Barack Obama over 9/11 government 'cover-up' | Mail Online

Alas the kind of Piffle that most Muslims either publicly agree with or agree with in private.

Personally I'd hang him up by his ******** with a 1meter length of Piano wire.

Total Cnut.

I publicly agree 100%. These are mountain goats ****ers.

With all the technology, men and resources available to the US how or why is it these ******s are still running around?

Why did Bush pull out of Afghanistan, when they were so close to getting bin-Laden and attack Iraq?

Why did they send in a rabble of Afghans to get bin-Laden when they had special delta forces in the country and all their troops with invisible eyes in the sky? (John Kerry's arguement for the elections)

Couple of options;

1. US ineptitude knows no boundaries or
2. These terrorists are much more sophiscticated than we think

3. It's planned that way. Common enemy to justify pentagon spending and defence budgets.

Pick your choice...

The Russians with the Northern Afghanistan Alliance had kicked the Taliban and the Mujahadiin into touch. They were winning until the US with their Stinger missiles and training of the Taliban via Pakistan turned the war around and drained the Russians of helicopters, men and spirit after ten years fighting. Anyone still remember the Rambo films :LOL:

Now it's all in reverse. BBC NEWS | South Asia | US 'risks Afghan Soviet failure'

However, this is the way precisely they want you to think. Put a few goat herders ranting in front of the camera and people lose the plot.

How can the US spend a $trillion dollars and after 20 years of active participation in the region be no near catching these ****ers?

How can the Pentagon justify its $bns of budget without some common enemy now that the communist threat is no more.

What faith are the people in Saudi Arabia or Kuwait? Old Iraq and old Iran were also two big US allies for most of the last century?

Religion has got FA to do with all this ****. But it suits some peoples agenda to trumpet it out aloud.

Its Afghanistan we are talking about.

No one goes into Pathan land, mess with them, and hope to get away alive.

The British tried, the Russians tried and now the Americans are wasting their time and men.

If there is anyone the US should go after, its the terrorists holed up in - and supported by - Pakistan.

There you will find the #1 terrorist organisation in the world, complete with nukes, supported with government funds and run by Pakistani ISI/Army.

But for that, the USA has no b@lls.

....Pakistani ISI is running amok under the very eyes of Pakistani Government even today and they are law unto themselves....

.....British Tax payer is paying £25,000 a day to 'guard' Musharaff who is staying in West London so that he can go and have a meal at Dorchester....!!

...And he was the one who started Kargil conflict by invading Indian Territory....

....Pakistan is the one to watch as they are the only purveyors of exporting Terrorism on the whole world...!

Last edited:
Terrorism has been in the spotlight, especially since 9/11. The best places to look on the web are newspaper websites like the times on line, daily telegraph and guardian. And also look it up on Wikipedia that will give you some more links.

No need to go anywhere to fight terrorists. We have plenty in the USA to keep us occupied.

Good point.

1. How many US civilians killed by so called terrorists (difficult to distinguish between war and terrorism these days - was called guerrilla fighting in the old days)?

2. How many US civilians killed by US citizens (murder & homicide)?

3. What percentage of state budgets spent on crime fighting in USA and wars in third world countries? Interesting ratio re: cost of defending US life?

4. One could consider budgets spent on fighting other disease and illnesses?

Does monies spent justify returns?

One other point I would add UK to this thread as creating terrorists and making the UK a target. Our equivalent partners in Europe such as France, Germany, Italy and Spain (since they withdrew alliance with US & UK) don't have this problem of feeling the need to defend their countries by fighting these stupid illegal unjustifiable wars.

Our politicians are damn liars with self interest rather than national interest.

eg:
Duck pond or body armour???
duck pond or body armour???
duck pond or body armour???

**** it - duck pond of course!!! where is the dilemma of conscience... :devilish:

Last edited:
No one goes into Pathan land, mess with them, and hope to get away alive.

Big deal pathans !
Nothing but a bunch of rag muffin rats who think they are tough because of their savagery.

The british left Afghanistan as they did not want to be in any county bordering Russia, not because of a bunch of savages.There was also nothing of value in that God forsaken land.

The Russians left because of American involvement, even though they have their own brand of savages the Tartars, Cossacks and Chechens for who the midget afghans are no match

As for the Americans, anyone who plays a guerrilla war can kick their asses
Look at Vietnam and Korea.