Obama and the Future

I feel sorry for B Ob such a lot is expected of him but then he has promised much. Can he deliver ? That is the question. It will take years to clear up the messes left by George W. even if he gets every call right. And that will alienate just about every supporter.
Good luck from the UK tho ! He will need it !!

( reluctant allies)

I like the guy and I believe in him.

He is good for America and good for the world.

If McCain had won, there would have been no hope at all....stuck right in the dark ages for another 8 years probably... and that Palin monster would have been atrocious.

At least with Mr Barack Obama, we do have hope.

And right now, that is good enough for me.

if you are expecting a change, then you you will be waiting for the rest of your life.,

it doesnt matter who won, the rochschilds,rockefellers, neocons have allready designed their plans for the 21st centry, by a presidant or goverment changing their plans would not change, obama has just come to accelerate on what gorge bush was doing for his masters and what he messed up on big time.
are people blind cant they see how media was backing obama blindly, how people like ron paul are sidelined, how media backs their agenda to fool the people (iraq haq nuclear weapons, pearl habour, vietnam etc.)

change can only happen when some stands up to the bankers, kills the federal reserve, let the wall street corporations to bankrupt, build a gold based economy were there is no fiat money or fractional reserve banking, income tax and interest are abolished, invest in agriculture instead of wall street, etc.

if you are expecting a change, then you you will be waiting for the rest of your life.,

it doesnt matter who won, the rochschilds,rockefellers, neocons have allready designed their plans for the 21st centry, by a presidant or goverment changing their plans would not change, obama has just come to accelerate on what gorge bush was doing for his masters and what he messed up on big time.
are people blind cant they see how media was backing obama blindly, how people like ron paul are sidelined, how media backs their agenda to fool the people (iraq haq nuclear weapons, pearl habour, vietnam etc.)

change can only happen when some stands up to the bankers, kills the federal reserve, let the wall street corporations to bankrupt, build a gold based economy were there is no fiat money or fractional reserve banking, income tax and interest are abolished, invest in agriculture instead of wall street, etc.

Negative junk

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone read his book yet ?

It may be entitled something like "thoughts of my father"

so far so good imho

I like Obama.

He is a breath of fresh air.

Give him a chance.

He seems to be growing into the position quite well.

I just wonder what war he will select.

I mean, they all need a war don't they ?

He seems to want an on-going Afghan war.
All those Taleban, AQ etc., poppy fields undermining American youth.
Come back Agent Orange, all is forgiven.

I like Obama.

He is a breath of fresh air.

Give him a chance.

He seems to be growing into the position quite well.

I just wonder what war he will select.

I mean, they all need a war don't they ?

Reminds me of Blair when he started out.

Yes, but Blair was involved in the Blair Witch Project and Michelle O seems a lot nicer.

Yeah, but he really needs a war with his name on it.

Afghanistan is Bushie boy's war.

Obama needs an Obama War

Maybe Eye-Ran or even North Kor-eye

I reckon Eye-Ran will be Obama's war.

Kor-eye would be a step too far and too close to Chin-Eye.

Reminds me of Blair when he started out.

Firstly he is rather more intelligent than Blair

Secondly, he is almost certainly not a closet homosexual pervert and therefore not able to be blackmailed as Blair was by Bush.

Eye see what you mean.
There are a lot of Americans of Eye-rish descent so perhaps he could have a bloodless war taking over Eye - land - save a failing state and it becomes the 51st State of the Union. A foothold in Europe since he doesn't like the Brits.
I'm outa here before I say something silly.................

Eye eye Richard

Maybe we should persuade the bast*ard to invade Zimbabw-eye

Now there's an eye-dea!
He could learn all about inflation before his policies cause a 1,000,000% inflation in the civilised world -coming to a theatre near you in 2011

He could learn all about inflation before his policies cause a 1,000,000% inflation in the civilised world -coming to a theatre near you in 2011

Presumabl-eye, you are not enthralled by his and Gordon Br-eye-n's private to public global debt substitution then ?

IMHO, Eye don't think they know what is going to happen next and they will only know it when the sh-eye-t hits the fan.

Don't agree with you there, yacarob. Those scumbags walk away with a fortune and leave everybody else in the sh-eye-t e.g Blair, Bush, Goodwin et al.