T2W Forex Contest - Oct 2011, Win a Kindle Fire!

Glad you like the charts GlenGary, for the next contest we'll publish these on T2W and update them in realtime.

We are now nearing the end of this month's contest and it has all changed at the top! mdjo2087 has jumped into #1 spot opening up a $8K lead. Even with just over a day to go I'm betting it could still all change once again.

Contests-1.png

Also the current Top 10:

Week T2W-Oct11 Last week Thurs.jpg

Still just about time for a late entry, you never know ;) (you can win a super Kindle Fire) full details here: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w...est-oct-2011-win-kindle-fire.html#post1691798
Good luck all.

The Result!

Congratulations to mdjo2087 on winning this month's contest and the great prize of a Kindle Fire!

This month's contest was really nip and tuck with the top spot changing on almost a daily (sometimes hourly!) basis. In fact it looks like mdjo2087 came with a late surge to take the top spot on the final day.
The usual names were all in with a shout (along with some new ones) up until the latter stages which made for an exciting finish.
Here is the chart of how it finally panned out:

Contests.png

Keep checking here for more details about November's contest, we'll announce full details later.
You'll need to add #T2W-NOV11 for the new contest btw.

Cheers,

EK1

Re: The Result!

Soo Frustrating....If it had ended today I would have won...$50 000 profit today on the back of the Japan Intervention...Check the image attached.

Trade2win team is there any chance that I can have these trades transferred over to the next months competition seeing as the P&L was earned today? Chart also attached

George

Attachments

• October Forex.png
    October Forex.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Daily performance.png
    Daily performance.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 191
Well done all.
I was doing not too bad until greed raised it's ugly head then I crashed and burned, never mind better luck next time..lol.

Re: The Result!

Trade2win team is there any chance that I can have these trades transferred over to the next months competition seeing as the P&L was earned today? Chart also attached

It's a brand new month, so everyone starts with 0 profit methinks :LOL:

so for the prize is it going to be a problem that im in Australia?

No, we've checked the shipping and import tax costs, and Australia looks comparable to Europe, so we'll get it sent over just as soon as we receive it, middle of this month. Enjoy!