T2W Forex Contest - Oct 2011, Win a Kindle Fire!

Still getting bad gateway messages

Let me know if there are any more problems today, it should be fixed now.

I am from india.........so what would be the shipping cost...???

I don't think we could ship to India, what with the shipping costs and the import duty - sorry! In that case we'd offer the cash equivalent instead.

I have an open position, and when I try to close it it says it's already closed:
moreinfo could not close 8 lots EURUSD (sell, Open) for account moreinfo #T2W-OCT11 at best price Position already closed
Not to mention that updating delayed orders works only sometimes.
The platform has a big problems!

I believe this is to do with the problems with yesterday, I'll ask the dev team to look into it.

I have got a rogue trade on the account,can someone get rid of it please.

Likewise will get them to check this out. If anyone else spots a problem with their account, please post details here and we'll investigate - thanks.

:LOL: OMGoodness :LOL:

What the hell you doing on page 5??? :cheesy:

I was on page 1 and taking position 1 at precisely the moment of the system failure. I imagine the system found it so disagreeable it choked. After unable to do any more proper trades I began random trading, second guessing the random responses of the system and threw the lot away. When I work I need everything to be perfect. Unexpected disruptions has quite a severe impact on me.

@Sharky
Could you look at my account, I still have this rogue trade that's already closed, but still shows under "Open positions". Could you please remove it, at least manually, until you solve the coding problem.
I also have one under "Delayed Orders" that I can't cancel. Please remove that one as well.
Thanks!

The problems from the downtime on Tues should now be resolved. If you're still having any further issues with particular open positions or orders, then please report them on this thread. Thanks for your patience guys, took a little longer than usual, just because some of the dev team are away on hols.

I have now made 3 attempts to enter your competitions but have yet to receive a 'code' from whoever it is who's supposed to send it. Do these comps actually exist?

I have now made 3 attempts to enter your competitions but have yet to receive a 'code' from whoever it is who's supposed to send it. Do these comps actually exist?

If its the "invitation code" you mean. This is at the start of all the competition threads and is "T2WCOMP"

Week 2 Update:

Davideassi is setting the pace with an impressive lead over the rest of the field. After a strong start last week he managed to extend that lead substantially in the past two days of trading. With almost 3 weeks to go, there's still everything to play for:

Contests | Trade2Win.jpg

Top 10 players are currently:

Contests | Trade2Win-1.jpg

Good luck all! :clover:

A few players had a position still showing on their account which they couldn't remove as the system reported it had already been closed. As of this morning, they have now all been fixed and as far as we know no player should still have any problems relating to the server issue last week. If you spot anything odd, then be sure to let us know.

Counter_violentmoves powered into first place today, just out in front of davideassi with less than $300 separating then.

Here's a graph showing the progress of the contest:

Contests | Trade2Win.png

And the current Top 10 traders out of 58 traders playing:

Top 10 Players.png

There's still plenty of time for new entrants to make their mark. So if you haven't joined the contest already, view the first post on this thread to find out how.

Good luck all! :clover:

Good job fellas, keep rockin it, going to be close to the finish it looks,

Sharky, nice charts,

As we enter the last few days of the contest it's getting pretty tight at the top. Davideassi is in familiar place in top spot for now, but it remains close so there's still everything to play for:

Contest 10-11.png

The current top 10 players:

Week T2W-Oct11 Lastweek.jpg

Good luck to all for the last few days.....