System sellers on T2W?

Hello Zupcon

I don't believe that the Wasp fiasco stuff was shut down because they were protecting a vendor/advisor that everyone believed to be associated with Wasp.
Perception is not reality. The thread was shut down because current members of the wasp pool were not participating at that time and the posts were speculation and could have been defamatory.

In fact the vendor (a former T2W advisor) very recently won a large court judgement against Wasp (a banned former T2W advisor).
Furthermore the banned former T2W advisor who was soliciting funds for ridiculous returns (Wasp) is now being dealt with by the FSA and the CPS, mostly thanks to the efforts of the former T2W advisor/vendor (who is a bit of a hero to his fellow victims :) )

Happy New Year.
Nicola

Nic,

I hope the victims get something back, those poor little children are so innocent. The victims were all children i take it? Surely no normal adult would ever give the Wasp money, especially an astute entreprenerial business minded type adult who trades for a living?

Nic,

I hope the victims get something back, those poor little children are so innocent. The victims were all children i take it? Surely no normal adult would ever give the Wasp money, especially an astute entreprenerial business minded type adult who trades for a living?

Ha ha ... unfortunately some people lost a LOT of money and they were not all traders.
I have written mine off as a bad trade, but I am really annoyed about the amount of my time that was wasted.

Ha ha ... unfortunately some people lost a LOT of money and they were not all traders.
I have written mine off as a bad trade, but I am really annoyed about the amount of my time that was wasted.

Don't tell us that certain 'traders' invited thier friends and family into this? That really is a poor show.

Well none of us are childish enough to blame T2W or say we invested because he was a T2W advisor.

Nic,

Well none of us are childish enough to blame T2W or say we invested because he was a T2W advisor.

Which begs the question: Why did you invest in him?

People on here have suggested it was a 'bit of a punt', 'a bit of fun', probably to try and hide thier own embarrassment. But it wasn't just fun, now the cps are involved, so i guess it was all serious, and that is so crazy, it's unbelieveable.

Which begs the question: Why did you invest in him?

People on here have suggested it was a 'bit of a punt', 'a bit of fun', probably to try and hide thier own embarrassment. But it wasn't just fun, now the cps are involved, so i guess it was all serious, and that is so crazy, it's unbelieveable.

Because as an adult entrepeneurial trader I thought the Risk:Reward was worth it. 250quid to make whatever, it was just a trade. Plus it would give me insight into how someone who had a lot to say about their trading really traded.
Sadly it did not work out that way and all the trades were fantasy trades. Based on some fantastic initial results (false of course) suddenly peoples family and friends were putting big money in. We were given spread sheets and charts (fabricated) that showed the pool was doing really well. Our initial agreement should have meant the pool was closed and there should have been only 10 original members at 250 each, but suddenly Wasp was starting a hedge fund and giving out 2for1 share offers and selling more shares at higher prices and the money rolled in. Most of the traders you know from here only ever invested small amounts.
As I said, the time I have wasted on this whole matter means I am pretty pissed off and it was a really bad trade, but if I had 30grand invested then you bet I would be talking to the FSA and I wouldnt think it childish either.

Last edited:
Nic, please, the risk reward on the national lottery is good but it hardly proves that a person is 'entrepreneurial' for putting a £ on a lucky dip. Come on, you knew it was a crock right from the start.

Nic, please, the risk reward on the national lottery is good but it hardly proves that a person is 'entrepreneurial' for putting a £ on a lucky dip. Come on, you knew it was a crock right from the start.

Sounds like a case of being below the threshold at which common sense kicks in.

So Wasp has been located then? Where was he found hiding?

He was tracked down by Interpol to a sleepy residence on the south coast.

His daring escape by floatplane was captured on film.
He would have gotten away with it too, if his altimeter, instead of showing meaningful numbers, hadnt simply read "Height, Height, Height".

Last edited:
The same reason why people do all kinds of stupid things, greed.

I appreciate greed is often involved in a lot of stupid decisions, but there was no reason to doubt Wasp's authenticity other than the high return rates he was promising. I think it's more a case of being too trusting than anything. Maybe the guy who invested £30k can be accused of greed, but not for £250.

I appreciate greed is often involved in a lot of stupid decisions, but there was no reason to doubt Wasp's authenticity other than the high return rates he was promising. I think it's more a case of being too trusting than anything. Maybe the guy who invested £30k can be accused of greed, but not for £250.

Definately, way too trusting no matter what sums were involved. To be fair to Nic, idon't think it was greed on her behalf, more to do with being part of a crowd. F*ck me, are there any more amateur psychologists on here who want a say?

Someone mentioned the lottery. I don't play the lottery, I'd rather have the money in my pocket.

Your chances of winning the lottery jackpot are as good as zero. If someone had a gun to your head and plopped a lottery ticket in your hand, telling you that if you win, they'd pull the trigger - you'd not worry too much (apart from the fact you'd still have some psycho pointing a gun to your head).

Similarly in this case, the probability of a positive outcome was essentially zero. It appears that Wasp just found some people gullible enough to believe a 'castle in the sky' type story and parted them from their cash.

This was not a punt, it was giving away money. Wasp was just savvy enough to find some people whose greed outweighed their common sense as Paul71 said.

Of course, the 'investors' in question would be much better off to understand their failings in this respect instead of defending their 'gamble'. Ego gets in the way of learning from your mistakes sometimes.

She got greedy.
So ? Big deal.
Doesn't matter; What are you trying to do? She knows it was a bad decisions, thats it...
You don't have to interrogate her actions; shes quite nice and says a lot of good shizzle.

Everything you say on here seems to be aimed at putting someone down... You meanie; Your like hilter without the power (A slight exageration maybe).

She got greedy.
So ? Big deal.
Doesn't matter; What are you trying to do? She knows it was a bad decisions, thats it...
You don't have to interrogate her actions; shes quite nice and says a lot of good shizzle.

Everything you say on here seems to be me, to be aimed at putting someone down... You meanie; Your like hilter without the power (A slight exageration maybe).

Yeh, what you gonna do big mouth?