Commercial Expert Advisors Evaluated

Most commercial expert advisors are promoted on message boards by message board scammers and their accomplices

Message board scammers
9 Red Flags to Help Spot Message Board Scammers
1) Someone who hyper-posts on only one expert advisor or indicators.

2) Someone who uses multiple identities.

3) Some who repeatedly attacks or belittles others on a message boards.

4) Someone who emerges as the moderator, or even the leader of the discussion group on that expert advisor

5) Someone, with a short history in their member profile, who suddenly shows up during a conversation started by others, and appears to know "all about" the expert advisor.

6) Someone who is nearly always the first to respond to product performance.

7) Someone who continuously hints at an expert advisor

8) Someone who hypes the expert advisor

() Someone who goes out of their way to find bad news about the expert advisor or commercial spam and makes a "case" out of it.

OILFXPRO

OILFXPRO i seen your post all over the net and i think your calling the kettle black if you sell EA's and thats putting it politely.

Either offer them for free open source projects OR make them for yourself and make your own dosh trading with it. Failing that offer a legal guarantee that whatever account its applied on will increase in value by X% or you refund the cost of ALL losses incurred. Of course you cant do this so you shouldn't sell them either.

I dont know what your game plan is but you go on and on abut the pitfalls of EA's and then you try to SELL the very same stuff as the other scams.

I too have been making EA for over 5 years and contributed a lot to the community but i have NEVER sold anything nor i intend too when if i need money i trade for it. There is no "magic" or secrets to making a good EA just good coding and use of standard dials and an idea that all thats required. If anyone want to trade using an EA then i suggest they learn how to code their own ideas because that the ONLY way you will learn what works and wont don't. Plus all EA's MUST be tweaked to survive changing market conditions. If you never made the EA then you don't understand what parameters to adjust and you will not survive.

Im sure you know the stats 650 public EA;s in contest and only 25 made a dime!

Bolts

The game plan is to make an expert advisor with the capibility of a brain or as near as possible .The expert advisor will think and react to changing market conditions and place trades.

The expert advisor will think like a human being and trade.

This is the next generation of expert advisors

Your statistics of 25 out of 650 probably include only a few (probably less than 5) expert advisors of the next generation which I call pro-expert-advisor

OILFXPRO

Help!

im hoping you can help on a problem ive come across with Metatrader and Expert Advisors.
For some reason when i download an EA , I cant get it running with a chart, and get an error msg on the journal : '216855' : trading by experts is prohibited.

I also cannot backtest any of the EA's i have in the Strategy Tester.
When i run a test i get no results in any of the tabs, and in the journal i havTester working in the past with downloaded EA's , so this has got me perplexed (polite version)

Would appreciate any help...

thanks....

Help!

im hoping you can help on a problem ive come across with Metatrader and Expert Advisors.
For some reason when i download an EA , I cant get it running with a chart, and get an error msg on the journal : '216855' : trading by experts is prohibited.
This is just a guess, but could it be that your broker doesnt allow fully automatic trading?

Credit is due!!

I give a lot of credit to OILFXPRO for his enlightenment of the EA'S. I will not ever buy an EA again. I agree with him about the fact that if it works, TRADE IT! If it works, give it away. Allways give back to the people that may have helped you along the way. You had to learn from somewhere. Pay it forward. Great job on the reporting.
Robert