Swing trading With a Difference

That failed convincingly but maybe there's a CJ long setup now...price action seems better off the 1.2586 P3. Apologies to those not trading EUR/USD (I'll probably kick the habit and move over to Cable one of these days :cheesy: :

P1 1.2577
P2 1.2651
P3 1.2586
Entry 1.2605
SL 1.2585 (edit 14:45 - 1 pip below P3)
CP 1.2623
Target 1.2660

ChowClown said:
Long from the 7-10am breakout earlier and then this setup appears....just checked the chart and the price action is hardly convincing, just ranging between the 32 and 50 fibs.

Last edited:
...quick update...of course by the time I've faffed around with editing the pic, capturing the shot again and uploading in a post, it'll have changed b'yond recognition :cheesy:

+15 taken on this trade, just managed to sneak stop up to CP from breakeven, before it turned.

ChowClown said:
That failed convincingly but maybe there's a CJ long setup now...price action seems better off the 1.2586 P3. Apologies to those not trading EUR/USD (I'll probably kick the habit and move over to Cable one of these days :cheesy: :

P1 1.2577
P2 1.2651
P3 1.2586
Entry 1.2605
SL 1.2585 (edit 14:45 - 1 pip below P3)
CP 1.2623
Target 1.2660

Attachments

• 5min EUR long - 21 Oct.gif
    5min EUR long - 21 Oct.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
...in case the above morphs into a 123 short..

16:00 CP hit (stop to breakeven)

....and b/e just hit.

P1 1.2651
P2 1.2586
P3 1.2635
Entry 1.2619
SL 1.2650
CP 1.2603
Exit 1.2570

Last edited:
Im sorry to say are are all playing these pivots wrong.You cant ignore pivots in between.And I see you are not trading with the main swings.You may as well play out some calculation;on head and shoulders .and the basic patterns

CJ

...thought I might be. Looking forward to hearing how to use your method properly....

cj12 said:
Im sorry to say are are all playing these pivots wrong.You cant ignore pivots in between.And I see you are not trading with the main swings.You may as well play out some calculation;on head and shoulders .and the basic patterns

CJ

...long now from 1.2609 CP 2620; Target 2640....stops now at b/e.....and out 1.2620 (action has faded away).

Last edited:
Hi CC - just wondered what happend to this thread and to cj12?? His emails became increasingly sinister and then petered out altogether. . .

Are you still trading this set-up??

Cheers, FN

Hi FN, it was a shame CJ stopped posting to develop the method further. I no longer trade this setup per se. I look out for the more traditional 123s (along with 2bs and standard BOs and price patterns).

CJ alluded to a 'powerful' method beyond what he already posted (and then mysteriously removed) and suggested he would reveal all, in time. I guess the thread didn't develop to his satisfaction and he lost interest....

CJ, if you are selling your full method online, please provide the URL.

I too hoped this would develop further.
CJ12 did say what he was showing was just the start.
And what he was showing was only about 20% of the full system.
Hopefully, we will see the full system soon.

Hey CC.
That link you couldn't get to load on the previous page:
http://quote.prophet.net//applets/javachart/printPdf.jsp?id=http://HOPE.prophet.net/TemporaryFiles/JavaCharts/71.1098281440838.print.gif&scope=common&host=www.prophet.net&symbol=$INDU&duration=30d&frequency=30m&forceOrient=portrait

It's an adobe acrobat download. If you have the latest version (free) you shouldn't have any probs.

I too would like to see the thread continue, to find out some more as to how cj sets out the whole methodology and trade plan. In particular the intermediate pivots and how they are arrived at.

hI all

Im still around. The reason I stopped posting and deleted my articles on the thread, was I had information from someone who was planing on selling what I was about to relieve, So I pulled the plug on it. It happen to me in the early 90s.some USA guy copied one of my methods and sold it.

CJ

Sorry to hear that CJ.

You try to help other people out and there's always some ******** waiting around to screw everyone in sight.

It's a pity that trading plans can't be copyrighted. I know that the written word is copyright to the author/publisher But given that there are only a handful of trading plans/set ups that work, then it probably goes someway to explain the vast amount of varying offerings out there. All they have to do is change/add/delete a few details and bob's your auntie. Another 'new' 'secret' trading method only known to a 'privileged' few, now available to a select, small, number of chosen clients. (Early discount available for the first 5,000 customers).

All joking(?) aside; thanks for sharing some of your knowledge on these pages CJ. Would have been great to discover a bit more.