Spread Betting Winning Strategy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just ordered the book so looking forward to studying it wish me luck :)

cut price

Hi!

Merry xmas to everyone!

I just thought I would let anyone know that is interested in my manual and CD that I have took £30 off the price on Amazon for 48 hours.

I have done this as a goodwill gesture for xmas and to everyone that has supported me and gave kind words since my name was 1st brought up here on T2W and for those who are interested in buying it.

Davie

Sorry if I've missed something obvious in/on the various threads, but is this package suitable for trading, for example; indices, sectors, forex and oil? Also could someone be kind enough to post up a link to the Amazon page and the creators/users forum? TIA

Yep, picked up the links on the other thread, TBH I'll probably order it anyhow, for the cash and given what's been posted so far I can't see the downside of such a relatively small outlay. :)

Hi,
I am keeping a close eye on this thread - your system certainly seems very interesting!
I have a quick question for you - do you need to use Sharescope software to utlilise your system effectively? At the moment I am using IG's charting and ADVFN.
Cheers,
Mark

Hi!

Merry xmas to everyone!

I just thought I would let anyone know that is interested in my manual and CD that I have took £30 off the price on Amazon for 48 hours.

I have done this as a goodwill gesture for xmas and to everyone that has supported me and gave kind words since my name was 1st brought up here on T2W and for those who are interested in buying it.

Davie

Very kind of you Davie. Unfortunatly I brought the manual last week..... lol .... typical! I have to say though that after researching the system I am sure that I will make that £30 back many times over........ if i stick to it that is........

P.S Your forum is great, as is this one ofcourse :)

Have a great NYE everyone!

Hi,
I am keeping a close eye on this thread - your system certainly seems very interesting!
I have a quick question for you - do you need to use Sharescope software to utlilise your system effectively? At the moment I am using IG's charting and ADVFN.
Cheers,
Mark

Hi!

No you don't need sharescope, you can use any charting package you wish as long as it has UK shares and US stocks.

People who have my manual saw that I use SS and so they decided to get it to. But again no its not needed.

Theres a great package called ProRealTime and its EOD data is 100% free!
It has pretty much every market going.

Davie

Oh yes, one other question! Can you system also apply to trading the Indices/Forex or can it only be used for trading US/UK companies?

Oh yes, one other question! Can you system also apply to trading the Indices/Forex or can it only be used for trading US/UK companies?

Hi,

Well I use it for shares, and indices.

I use another method for trading FOREX, but a few of my forum members have been dipping there toes into forex using my system and so far so good.

I have not tryed using the system on forex for the simple reason, I only day trade forex!

I use 15 min and 2 hour charts when trading forex.

Davie

Hi,

Well I use it for shares, and indices.

I use another method for trading FOREX, but a few of my forum members have been dipping there toes into forex using my system and so far so good.

I have not tryed using the system on forex for the simple reason, I only day trade forex!

I use 15 min and 2 hour charts when trading forex.

Davie

MrSB

Are we still on track for your rejuvenated system release for Jan next year?

Cheers
Chill

Davie, Amazon haven't got it in stock, could you get in touch and I'll send you a chq direct?

MrSB

Are we still on track for your rejuvenated system release for Jan next year?

Cheers
Chill

Hi,

If you mean the update to my system, the thats already out and on my forum in the manual buyers section.

All info, updates, and full support is always on that section.

I have also took on a new member of Admin to help out around the forum , so there is now 3 of us giving support on a daily basis.

Now if you mean my software, then thats out start of Feb 2009.

The software is going well and is still being developed.

Davie

Hi,

If you mean the update to my system, the thats already out and on my forum in the manual buyers section.

All info, updates, and full support is always on that section.

I have also took on a new member of Admin to help out around the forum , so there is now 3 of us giving support on a daily basis.

Now if you mean my software, then thats out start of Feb 2009.

The software is going well and is still being developed.

Davie

So... to be up-todate on the system... are these the steps?

- pick up a copy from Amazon
- read it
- login to your forum
- note & merge updates

don't expect the updates are included in the Amazon copy... correct?

So... to be up-todate on the system... are these the steps?

- pick up a copy from Amazon
- read it
- login to your forum
- note & merge updates

don't expect the updates are included in the Amazon copy... correct?

Hi,

The system in the manual is the real deal and is perfectly fine I'm still using it!

All the update is for, is to give my members other avenues to go down and try out if they wish to do so.

You do not need to use the update or even look at it. I just like to provide on-going support, updates, fresh content and so on for my members.

I post all sorts of info in the members section such as system watchlists, projects, updates, members trades, Q&A, manual chart patterns and more. The updates are just a small part of the service.

Davie

Ok Thanks... any estimate on the pricing of the Jan product/service?

Hi,

still working on that as I havent got the total bill from my developer yet.

It will be kept in line and will be a fair deal.

Under £40 per month anyway, with discounts for longer membership deals.

Davie

Hi sorry I don't accept cheques, I only take payment via Amazon.
There is plenty of copys, maybe it was a glitch when you tryed.

Davie

They're only listing one copy available and not direct from Amazon? Have registered on your forum, not much happening there. Is there a 'secret key' to a 'door' once you've bought the system? One other thing, have you lowered the cost of the present product as you're bringing out a newer version?

Discounted price

Hi!

Merry xmas to everyone!

Davie
Just checked AMAZON looks like I missed the discount ,please advise if you will be doing it again then I will probably purchase.
Regards
Andy

They're only listing one copy available and not direct from Amazon? Have registered on your forum, not much happening there. Is there a 'secret key' to a 'door' once you've bought the system? One other thing, have you lowered the cost of the present product as you're bringing out a newer version?

Hi, yes there is a private section of the forum like I have said many times.

The private section is where all the action goes on! and is only for manual buyers.

Second Amazon host my book the seller is my company Aquex Trading Group.

Quote" They're only listing one copy available "

How many copys do you want ?

There are many copys.

3rd, I had a 48 hour period where the price was dropped, this has not finished, and the manual is back to full price.

The other project that you say is not a book its software and has nothing to do with the manual so no the price will bot be coming done.

Davie

Status
Not open for further replies.