Spread Betting Winning Strategy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian,
A small aside - how about getting your firm to do a comp' of their own?
Tim.

Tim
I know we're all having withdrawal symptoms but there's a great deal to think about here. We don't supply demo accounts so it would have to be real funds.

Ignoring all the bravado on the boards, do you really think people would be okay with this?

Let's say the competition ran for a fortnight or a month, do you really think you could win it with your strategy i.e risking a few % of your pot each day? I don't mean to be derogatory, each to their own etc but with a pot like £500 you may do brilliantly and double it over the month because you're risking so little, but then someone reckless may come in and risks the lot but has higher rewards.

Tricky subject and it's probably a little awkward discussing it on the other thread
Ian

Ian

Hello,

Well 1st off Im not a scam artis and no the results of the 2 I state are not to be classed as impressive! but if you take the fact these 2 people have only been trading/spreadbetting for less than 5 weeks then yes I feel they have done very well in there short time frame!

Sorry if I have got under youn skin for what ever reason.

I want to make the perfectly clear I couldnt care less if you or anyone else here bough my manual, again its there as a product for traders who are at a loose end and need help.

All my Amazon reviews are real and like I said on my 1st post here you are more than welcome to phone or email Amazon to have them clarify that!

Also with out promoting my own forum, you are welcome to join(it isnt hard to find) and see what others say about me there.

If for one I was a rip off WORD would be out on me, I would have poor reviews on Amazon the internet would be full of people slating me and so on, also my own forum would be dead and no one would be posting there are wasting there time.

So again I'm not a scam artist nor a sales person, I just have a good product that is avalible to anyone who would like it, no hard sells no hyped up rubbish no marketing, just a manual and CD based on how I spread bet for a living.

I have been spread betting for 10 years and I offten trade FX to, I make my full time income from the markets and I do very well.
I dont give tips, or any crap like that, also my manual is not just a "trading system" its a complete trading structure, from the gorund up solid bankroll rules full trading plan, records, and so on.

Thanks for your time

Davie

Davie,
I would consider you a salesman. You're out to promote your product at the end of the day and make a lot of money. Good luck to you.

Just out of interest, you say it is tailored for traders at a loose end?
How have you dealt with psychology and getting them to change their bad habits?

Ian

Ignoring all the bravado on the boards, do you really think people would be okay with this?
Let's say the competition ran for a fortnight or a month, do you really think you could win it with your strategy i.e risking a few % of your pot each day? I don't mean to be derogatory, each to their own etc but with a pot like £500 you may do brilliantly and double it over the month because you're risking so little, but then someone reckless may come in and risks the lot but has higher rewards.
Wot, no 'reset' button? :eek::eek::eek:
I made it pretty plain on the other thread that without a good dose of luck and the reset button, I'd never have got onto the leader board.
If real money is to be used, then everyone must have the same size starting pot obviously - and it would need to be small - a max' of £500. The prizes would need to be every bit as good as ETX's and the person with the biggest pot at the end of the week / month takes the main cash prize. People aren't going to risk losing £500 just to have their name put in a hat. There is one very big positive about a real live trading comp' and that is the people that enter and come out the other side without having blown up will justifiably get huge respect from other members. It's a constant nagging problem for many people (although not me) that no one knows for sure who can walk the walk instead of just spouting forth garbage all day long like me! It would certainly sort the wheat from the chaff. Hmmmn, the more I think about it, I think I'll stick to being a spectator rather than a competitor!
;)
Tim.

Hello Every one, how about let some of the traders test his system like he said he would and then they can give a unbiased view Traderdante wants to trader333 and a few others let these proven guys have a look then make a fair comment.

aston

Davie,
I would consider you a salesman. You're out to promote your product at the end of the day and make a lot of money. Good luck to you.

Just out of interest, you say it is tailored for traders at a loose end?
How have you dealt with psychology and getting them to change their bad habits?

Ian

Hi,

Well if you had to gather up say 500 new trader/spread betters give them a bit of paper and a pen and tell them to write down how they trade, how they find trades, how much they place per trade what they expect to achive and so on, you would most likely find at a good chunk 80-90% of them would pretty much have the same answers.

Beginners tend to make the smae mistkes over and over again due to bad information or seeing the £££££ from all the advertising that the spread firms churn out , make ££££££ with only a £10 bet, anyway you know what I mean here.

What my manual and CD trys to do is remove the mistakes, such us trading on newspaper tips magz tips, website or even forum tips, hyped up TV news designed to frighten you and so on.

Many new traders just jump right in with there new account of say £500- £3000 placing bets on this that and everything, not know really how much they should be trading pp or understanding what they are doing.

I try to inplant a trading plan into them and supply a trading tactic so that they know what shares to look for, know when to enter and exit, but also keep them safe with proper stop loss settings trailing stops and proper bankroll management.

I tell them all about the market, what is price, why it moves, buying and selling pressure, what shares to stay away from, and a pretty good back ground into spread betting and the market.

Like I have said before my manual and CD is more than just a "trading system" it is a full trading plan and solution.

Davie

Hello Mr Spread Betting,

I have found some very skilled traders in SB and they have offered to test your system, if you go on my thread legendary trader and MODS - Sharky and recieve the address of them they can test it , i really impressed so far and look forward to the results, so im confident with my purchase.

thanks aston

Hello,

I will contact trader_dante and options to recive free copys and try out my manual.

I will ship it to them this week and they can review and post when they feel like it.

Davie

Hello,

I will contact trader_dante and options to recive free copys and try out my manual.

I will ship it to them this week and they can review and post when they feel like it.

Davie

Thanks for the pm Davie. But I didn't realise it would be a cd and manual, as explained, the cd drive on the comp packed up a few months back and as I am coming back to England very early January, have felt no need to fix it. I assumed it would be a 'download'. My apologies, seems I will not be a suitable tester after all.

Thanks for the pm Davie. But I didn't realise it would be a cd and manual, as explained, the cd drive on the comp packed up a few months back and as I am coming back to England very early January, have felt no need to fix it. I assumed it would be a 'download'. My apologies, seems I will not be a suitable tester after all.

I'll test one! Not sure if i'm qualified enough though. :(

Rio down 1000 :LOL:

I'm assiming that this is a dig at David's statement about a trader making a gain on Rio?? Last night Rio wasn't a setup based on David's trading system. So the huge drop wouldnt have made a difference to anyone following his system.

I purchased the course about a month ago..... and am glad that I bought it.

The members forum is a wealth of information from other like minded people whom have purchased the course, and I am enjoying learning from people in there about setups and the like.

It was certainly money well spent for me, and I am enjoying putting his system into practice as my knowledge grows.

Yes, it was a slight dig.

Call me a cynic but I do find it a little interesting that two 'newbies have responded'

If he genuinely has helped you, then I am pleased for you both.

I could show you a set up that will win 9 times out of 10, but the question is do you cut the loser?

Manual &CD-ROM

Okay the 3 people I have picked to review my manual and CD are.....

Trader_dante,
Trader333,
astonmartin,

Please give me a day or so to post these out to you also if you have not yet gave me the address you want me to send it to then PM me and I will get it to you this week.

Davie

ps, As for RIO my member who made the money from it was in and out in 2 days, so it doesn't matter if it drops 1000 2000 or 3000.
Take care.

Yes, it was a slight dig.

Call me a cynic but I do find it a little interesting that two 'newbies have responded'

If he genuinely has helped you, then I am pleased for you both.

I could show you a set up that will win 9 times out of 10, but the question is do you cut the loser?

Please tell us!

Okay the 3 people I have picked to review my manual and CD are.....

Trader_dante,
Trader333,
astonmartin,
Hi Davie,
Good for you!
The very fact that you're prepared to do this speaks volumes. I don't know much about astonmartin, but the other two gentlemen are both VERY well respected, long standing members of T2W and professional traders. Depending on what they say, your name will either be dirt around here or you'll get a lot of new customers. I hope it's the latter.
Good luck - you're gonna need it!
Tim.

Hi Davie,
Good for you!
The very fact that you're prepared to do this speaks volumes. I don't know much about astonmartin, but the other two gentlemen are both VERY well respected, long standing members of T2W and professional traders. Depending on what they say, your name will either be dirt around here or you'll get a lot of new customers. I hope it's the latter.
Good luck - you're gonna need it!
Tim.

Hi thanks for the feedback.

Yes the reason why I have agreed to do this is because I have nothing to hide, both fro me and the info in my manual and CD.

Also the reason why I picked astonmartin is I want different types of traders to review it, I know the other 2 are well respected and time served but I also think having a "newer" trader aslo review it will offer a good mix.

Can I also nicely say that my work is copyrighted and I will prosecute to the full extent of the law for breach of it. Just in case :)

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking in the background for a few weeks now just having a look at whats about on the forum. I'm starting off on square 1 with having no experience at all in the trading game and only got interested in it after attending a Traders University free seminar. I'm a bit wiser than to just part with 2k to a salesman that talks the talk.

Is this package something that brand new traders can use to get started without scratching the head at some of the advanced terminology that the advanced traders are using?

I'll be watching with the legends responses with interest!!

gm

Status
Not open for further replies.