Spiriton Media Group

C'mom OneLeg pipe in please.

And where are you as well Comical Ali because you've gone a bit quite.

We need a good laugh so tell us what's happening, tell us if Carl Ichan or perhaps Jimmy Goldsmith is considering a bid. Yes, I know Goldsmith is dead but this is Spiriton we're talking about and they tell any old crap.

Perhaps Goldsmith or even old JP Morgan are running the fabled 'accounts' through their spreadsheets as we speak..............

Hello guys,,,,,,its amazing post ! I think Millar and his mate oldoneleg might finally have realised they were taken for a ride. Oldoneleg still checks in here most days but hasn't said a word for months.........thanks lot for sharing that......:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Comical Ali returns!

And of course it's all good news but with a little bit of a delay. Now, who would have thought that.

Anyone else noticed how strange this all looks.

1. The deal has only been announced by a known bull****ter, said Comical Ali who doesn't even have a job at the company
2. It's been announced via an email again not by the company itself
3. No mention of this massive deal and that's what they're telling us it is, on the company's website
4. No mention anywhere else on the web
5. No movement in the shareprice
6. The email comes with the immortal line "We are confident that delays in funding are only temporary"

Guys, this stinks so much I've had to open the window and it's -2 outside.

Personally I reckon Comical Ali is being played by the people behind Spiriton and in turn is blinded because of the cash he's lost on the shares.

Personally I reckon Comical Ali is being played by the people behind Spiriton and in turn is blinded because of the cash he's lost on the shares.

Yes he's a useful fool being used to spread this sort of nonsense whilst the people behind the company keep quiet.

How about we make a Spiriton Advent Calendar?

A countdown to the £70 million investment, or is it 70 million ounces of Gold, doesn't really matter does it.

Today is the 23rd December and there are 31 days till the end of Jan when the 'delay in funding will be all sorted'.

So 39 days to go till the company is on easy street and the shares shoot up by about 4,000%.

PS. But will 39 days be needed because according to Comical Ali the money should be in 'by early January'. My guess is that no 39 days won't be needed, try 339 days at a minimum, hopefully by then the accounts will have been published :)

I could hardly sleep last night due to the excitement of opening the first window.

So I opened it and what did I see?

No, it wasn't a cheque for £70,000,000 it was the smiling face of OneLeg saying 'Hold on, shareholders WILL soon be rich'.

I see we have moved up one level to Old Dogs. Business must be slow, and the threats are coming too.

A question for the Old Dog. Whatevere happened to Little Brains. Did he quite as his scam was blown and he wasn't making any money, or did you fire him for making too many spelling mistakes.

Still,, it's comical reading this thread, buy more shares and price will go up, what shiiit.

To the Old Dog, back to the drawing board. What's next? Are you going to be selling underwear?:LOL:

I read a very interesting court case about bigbrains. Apparently he was a manic depressive crack addict, he was on the run in Indonesia for a few years before handing himself in to the US authorities. He was involved in a stock fraud but ended up getting some sort of probation. He even mentioned Biodefense in his defence saying he was working for them but definitely not in stock promotion.

Maybe his boss's were snorting that white powder when they were younger. They believe that they are ridding the world of greedy people by stealing their money and they can run back to the US and jesus will save them.

Hi Everyone

Well thank you for making me smile!!! :clap:

Well I have no news for anybody really! Except that the same old same is coming our from SOM.

Since the meeting, I haven't personally been approached for more money, but thats not to say others haven't. I'm pretty sure anyone who is knowingly involved with this web site is not going to be approached.
Also as far as I know, none of the investment options put on the table by investors at the meeting have been followed up either??? So that speaks volumns in itself.

I have not heard anything re- the share register, so I'm still waiting for mine, along with everyone else for that matter.

Sorry SOM Investor's but it's nearly the end of the year!!! Just push for your share certs. ASAP so that we can all do a TAX write off for year 2010/11.
Lets all go into 2011 with this clear in our minds;
"SOM IS A SCAM!!! WE ARE NEVER GOING TO SEE OUR MONEY AGAIN"
say it 10x, 20x, 30x, even a 100x just so you actually understand it and believe it.

PBOYLES; I know you've posted it here before, but could you either post it again or PM me with the web site for posting an official complain please.
EVERY INVESTOR should do the same. Lets bring the company directors out into the open and make them pay, or at the very least explain, in court.

It has gone on too long people...... now's the time to start the official proceedings. Either way we have nothing to lose.

Cheers and Happy New

Mugs

Mugs

Thanks for being honest, you're one of the good guys here (and no I'm not joking).

Have a happy New Year and let's all hope 2011 is good for the good guys :) and the very bad for the bad guys, many of who (and I hope some of them are reading this) WILL feel the cold steel of handcuffs bound tightly around their sweaty wrists.................

Mugs

Thanks for being honest, you're one of the good guys here (and no I'm not joking).

Have a happy New Year and let's all hope 2011 is good for the good guys :) and the very bad for the bad guys, many of who (and I hope some of them are reading this) WILL feel the cold steel of handcuffs bound tightly around their sweaty wrists.................

Hello friends,,,,sneha here,,,,I like it,,,,thanks for this information will really help us..... thanks for sharing with us…its.great post! thanks a lot for these guides..they're really helpful...........:):)

PBOYLES; I know you've posted it here before, but could you either post it again or PM me with the web site for posting an official complain please.
EVERY INVESTOR should do the same. Lets bring the company directors out into the open and make them pay, or at the very least explain, in court.

It has gone on too long people...... now's the time to start the official proceedings. Either way we have nothing to lose.

Cheers and Happy New

Mugs

Mugs

Will do in a couple of days, I'm travelling and dont have my pc with me, just working off my iPhone at the minute.

What do you say old dog? I see you are having a look on here. Are going to be selling underwear next? The magical underwear, that makes you lose weight, for $2,000.00 a pair. Last I seen, that underwear was selling on a discount table for $15.00 a pair and that shiiit was grossly overpriced.

Every morning I've been excited about opening the Spiriton Advent Calendar window hoping they'd be the famed cheque for £70,000,000,0000,0000 (did I use the right number of zeros?) but all I keep getting is OneLeg's smiling mug.

But I've got a sneaky feeling that tomorrow morning could be the day. Better take a valium so I can get to sleep, then morning will come quicker :)

Anley, you are too funny. I think you missed a zero. That is just like the "You Have Won The Lottery Contest." in a lottery you don't know anything about. Just send money for legal fees or insurance or registration and they will send you millions back. (n)
The reason I jest about the underwear is some of the boiler rooms have been operating highly sophisticated telecom scams, boidiesel scams, biodefense or gold mines and at the same time in the other rooms they are telemarketing the magical underwear or MLM vitamins, etc, etc. I remember now, they started at $3,000.00 US a pair for that underwear. A year later, after that scam was finished, the surplus was left on discount tables. My jewels are getting all sweaty just thinking about having that expensive underwear next to them but I will stay with my silks. No, I didn't buy a pair, I just can't get over why anyone would,, but they do. I imagine a lot of people were waiting for the results. Remember, that is what they scammers look for, anything that will delay rational thinking until the scam is over. A promise to loose weight, a promise to get rich or anything that they can sell as a dream. And when it is all over, that is what you have bought, a dream.

Again: Cold Calls = Scams

Hello Everyone:

Just a comment after reading some of the current messages.... I think the opinion that all cold calls are scams is a bit overboard. Kinda like saying that all of anything is wrong. I feel the real issue is that you have to be alert and do your own research before taking any advise from anyone on any matter not just investing but on buying any product. the phone is a tool that is used. Strictly a tool. Cold calling used to be door to door selling and since I've been in sales, I feel the term SCAM is too easily tied into the word COLDCALL. Let's not forsake the honest, hard working salespeople out their who do honest business to the best of their ability. They do exist. It really is a small fraction of BAS guys that make cold calling of anything a negative. not all used car salesman are bad nor insurance nor bankers nor doctors. Some of the biggest scams are happening in the govt. I'm not saying layoff the pressure on the BAD guys, but I think its a bit much to pull all salespeople that use the phone to introduce themselves as scammers when its simple to do a google search or inquiry other sources. as it always has been....buyer beware!

The thing is that any cold call about shares or investments is a scam because genuine companies are not permitted to sell shares in that way. As for other products it may well be permitted and somewhat legit but shares are different.

I'm not sure I want to know but I feel obliged to ask what effect the $3000 underpants were supposed to have.