Spiriton Media Group

Hi PBOYLES

When was this? I haven't been asked to invest any more money?????? Are SOM targeting certain investors then?

Cheers

Mugs

I heard they were trying to get money out of existing 'investors'. I think the guys that are in the deepest are the most likely to fall for it.

Re: Spiriton Media Group - any news

Haven't heard much of anything for some time.................hope no-one throwing good money after bad...

Where or where are the Accounts............

What is the 'Investor Relations' guy now saying and by the way is his name Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf?

Remember he was the Iraqi 'Information Minister' during the 2nd Guld War, the one who kept saying funny things like 'Our superior forces are crushing the infidels and pushing them back as we speak'. last I heard he got laid off and was looking for work in Europe.

But joking aside because no doubt the company as I write is 'hard at work with its investment banker working on the finer points of the 3rd and 4th tier mezzazine funding needed to roll out the company's next generation technology products on a pan-European and Global scale'.

Where or where are the Accounts............

What is the 'Investor Relations' guy now saying and by the way is his name Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf?

Remember he was the Iraqi 'Information Minister' during the 2nd Guld War, the one who kept saying funny things like 'Our superior forces are crushing the infidels and pushing them back as we speak'. last I heard he got laid off and was looking for work in Europe.

Comical Ali they called him. There are no Americans at the airport was his best quote.

Here he is outside the last SOM shareholders meeting.

Attachments

• Comical Ali1.jpg
    Comical Ali1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 3,488
Here he is outside the last SOM shareholders meeting.

Hi PBOYLES

I knew I recognised that bloke from somewhere!! LOL

Actually the quote also added
"... we also need the funds to pay the accountants first"
:LOL:

Cheers

Mugs

Hi PBOYLES

I knew I recognised that bloke from somewhere!! LOL

Actually the quote also added
"... we also need the funds to pay the accountants first"
:LOL:

Cheers

Mugs

...and the share register is almost finished

Does anyone remember the supposed relationship between Spiriton Media Group and 'SpiritON MEDIA Holding SE München'.

I ask because I have just discovered that I can access accounts filings of German companies and they have filed some bits a pieces in 2007/2008.

So much time since that important meeting back in September where no doubt all the company's interesting and bullish plans were laid out.

But so little news. Wasn't it you Mugs that said something like 'the next few months are going to be very interesting indeed'.

Where's Comical Ali the Investor Relations guy in all of this? Hope he's not being paid per announcement because if so he's not earning much.

Mugs, why don't you call him and then report back here what's happening. We're all dying to know the latest news and get hold of those illusive accounts........

They were waiting for a famous jockey who was going to invest. Then they were waiting for a White Knight to come. This may have been the same person as a knight is a sort of armoured jockey I suppose. In any case he hasn't appeared.

So much time since that important meeting back in September where no doubt all the company's interesting and bullish plans were laid out.

But so little news. Wasn't it you Mugs that said something like 'the next few months are going to be very interesting indeed'.

Where's Comical Ali the Investor Relations guy in all of this? Hope he's not being paid per announcement because if so he's not earning much.

Mugs, why don't you call him and then report back here what's happening. We're all dying to know the latest news and get hold of those illusive accounts........

Didn't the Iraqui's hang the bum last year ?

They were waiting for a famous jockey who was going to invest. Then they were waiting for a White Knight to come. This may have been the same person as a knight is a sort of armoured jockey I suppose. In any case he hasn't appeared.

Apparently the jockey is still 'in ongoing talks about investing a large sum of money'. Small delays of course but nothing the shareholders should be worried about.

There's also some whispers about a BIG INVESTMENT from an Arab Sheik and/or a Russian Oligarth and/or a South American telecoms tycoon.

Richard Branson is also interested so I hear but wants to see a copy of the latest accounts first.

So do we all Richard :)

Found the following information on the whole Spiriton Media affair. There are at least 2 related companies in Germany called Spiriton. Both list Frank Breuer as Managing Director.

1. SpiritON Lizenz- und Verwaltungs (SpiritON Licensing and Management Ltd in english). Last accounts made up to 31/12/08. Euros 4241 in the bank as of that date.

2. SpiritON MEDIA Holding SE Munchen. Shares 100% owned by ALV AG of Neu Isenburg. As of 31/12/08 they had Euros 5084 in the bank.

Equi8 is also a registered German company 'equi8 media Gmbh'. Their filings show about euros 13,000 in the bank. Paul Borgetto and Jan Pörschmann are the names mentioned as being in charge. Do they ring a bell?

ALV AG is also registered, again showing Frank Breuer in charge.

I dont know what all this tells us except perhaps that they don't have 30 million to splash out on a TV channel.

Hello everyone:

Haven't heard much lately from Paul Miller, the companies UK IR person. It seems that he's stopped promoting buying more shares and has gone quiet. The price shot up to .20 in a matter of a couple days and then dropped back to .02-.04 in a couple days. Real funny to think that maybe the insiders have bailed out one more time and leaving the investors out to dry.? Hmmmm....any comments??

Hello everyone:

Haven't heard much lately from Paul Miller, the companies UK IR person. It seems that he's stopped promoting buying more shares and has gone quiet. The price shot up to .20 in a matter of a couple days and then dropped back to .02-.04 in a couple days. Real funny to think that maybe the insiders have bailed out one more time and leaving the investors out to dry.? Hmmmm....any comments??

In theory it could only have been caused by buying pressure although with something with this little volume it wouldn't take much.

Anley, you been buying up all the shares at .20?? Did you and oldoneleg pool your money together to do a fast one? Hmmmm.......I heard a rumor that Paul Miller was dumping is shares. Has anyone heard the same?

Anley, you been buying up all the shares at .20?? Did you and oldoneleg pool your money together to do a fast one? Hmmmm.......I heard a rumor that Paul Miller was dumping is shares. Has anyone heard the same?

I'm sure anyone in the know dumped their shares when it was up around 3 euros a share, that's the whole point of running a pump and dump scam.

I seriously doubt this Miller guy was in the know, I think he's just someone who was fooled into believing all the hype and thought he was doing everyone a favour (including himself) by taking on the IR role. If he's dumping his shares at 2 or 3 cents then you know he's been well stitched up. You remember oldoneleg used to do the same thing, always standing up for SOM and saying it wasn't a scam, threatening legal action etc etc. I think these guys are finally realising what is going on, I just hope they didnt lose everything.

I'm sure anyone in the know dumped their shares when it was up around 3 euros a share, that's the whole point of running a pump and dump scam.

I seriously doubt this Miller guy was in the know, I think he's just someone who was fooled into believing all the hype and thought he was doing everyone a favour (including himself) by taking on the IR role. If he's dumping his shares at 2 or 3 cents then you know he's been well stitched up. You remember oldoneleg used to do the same thing, always standing up for SOM and saying it wasn't a scam, threatening legal action etc etc. I think these guys are finally realising what is going on, I just hope they didnt lose everything.

It may be the case that he woke up a day late, but that doesn't extinguish the fact that he wrote very positive reports and emails sent to shareholders telling how great things were and how much money we were going to make. I'm sure there were those that invested more money based on the confidence and trust of Mr. Miller. It's no different than some of the boiler room jargon that I've heard in the past except that he seems to be more eloquent and using his position with the company surely has damaged more investors. Shouldn't he be held accountable? What i find incredible is that the FSA has not censored or made an alert to such flagrant statements made by Mr. Miller. Certainly if he was a registered advisor, his license would have been revoked. Making such claims seem to follow what you call a "pump and dump" strategy. All the promises of improving Investors relations and communicating with the public seems to have been an attempt to calm us down and continue the stall tactics. At what point do the investors say enough is enough? When should pressure be applied to get what is rightfully ours? I guess we should just go away placidly and ride into the sunset. No filing of accounts with CH yet? How long will that continue? We are no further ahead than in July. Anyone with any comments?

Regards,

Somshares