Spiriton Media Group

Som

A cold caller trying to sell you advertising for a newspaper is one thing but a cold caller with a 'great investment' idea or as worse a 'no lose property deal' is a different kettle of fish.

I mean if you had a great idea, one that was almost certain to produce great profits would you call total strangers or would you keep it within your current business/friend circles?

That is the point we're all making here.

Also, as PB correctly states proper regulated investment firms (in the UK) are banned by law from cold calling.

PS. Guess what, no luck on the Advent window today, but there's always tomorrow :)

PPS. Tick-tock-tick-tock only 21 days left in January for the 'promised' money to come in.

But then again there are still about 3671 days left till January 2021 which I think is the date Comical Ali meant, just a small typo on his behalf :)

Mugs

Will do in a couple of days, I'm travelling and dont have my pc with me, just working off my iPhone at the minute.

Hi, same ol same ol, we need to get this 'company' shut down and give us a chance to get tax recovery......Mugs did you post the web-site or did I miss it

Hi, same ol same ol, we need to get this 'company' shut down and give us a chance to get tax recovery......Mugs did you post the web-site or did I miss it

Heres a good place to start, E mail the FSA at [email protected]

Use the reference ISS01346731 / PC91372 in the subject field of your e mail. Give them the facts about this matter and ask them to take action. In particular inform them of a non FSA registered individual giving investment advice and anything else relevant.

I should have added that the false and misleading press releases, backed up by the e mails from Miller, would also be relevant information for the authorities. For example claiming to have bought 'Das Vierte' when they clearly hadnt would be a good example.

Heres a good place to start, E mail the FSA at [email protected]

Use the reference ISS01346731 / PC91372 in the subject field of your e mail. Give them the facts about this matter and ask them to take action. In particular inform them of a non FSA registered individual giving investment advice and anything else relevant.

Thanks, sent off email and keep board posted of any outcomes.........thanks

Agreed about cold calling on shares. Even Bernie Madoff investers are receiving some of their money back, the largest payout of fraudulent funds, 7.1 billion. One of Bernies friends had a heart attack in his swimming pool and his wife doesn't want the money now.

Now the underpants, the material used had little bumps on it (similar to some sports gloves for grips) that were suppose to create an electrical field that caused you to loose weight. No wires, no electrical connections, just a force and energy was to be created from nothing. I laughed when I seen them but they are the same people that were selling high profile scam stocks. It is sad to know that people believe them.

The thing is that any cold call about shares or investments is a scam because genuine companies are not permitted to sell shares in that way. As for other products it may well be permitted and somewhat legit but shares are different.

I'm not sure I want to know but I feel obliged to ask what effect the $3000 underpants were supposed to have.

Agreed about cold calling on shares. Even Bernie Madoff investers are receiving some of their money back, the largest payout of fraudulent funds, 7.1 billion. One of Bernies friends had a heart attack in his swimming pool and his wife doesn't want the money now.

Now the underpants, the material used had little bumps on it (similar to some sports gloves for grips) that were suppose to create an electrical field that caused you to loose weight. No wires, no electrical connections, just a force and energy was to be created from nothing. I laughed when I seen them but they are the same people that were selling high profile scam stocks. It is sad to know that people believe them.

Oh and the mail bombs as well, forgot about that until I saw the poster behind her.

Last edited:
Hello All!
Just to warn everyone that a company called Axis Corporate Finance is trying to scam SOM shareholders with a buy offer at 4.00. They say they are in Japan and send out a Purchase Agreement that is full of holes. Don't fall for it! Pass the word and get these scumbags shut down. If anyone knows their banking details. Let us know. I wonder how they got our names? Do you think SOM directors know how? It would be nice to have Paul Millers comment on this forum as to what he knows about this group. Or is this an extension to the companies plan to raise money?? Any comments?

PS Here is their company website:

http://www.axiscf.com/index.html

www.axiscf.com

"Axis Corporate Finance
Level 5 Shinsaibashi Plaza Building Shinkan 3-12-21 Minami-Senba, Chuo-ku Osaka 542-0081 Japan"

Website Creation Date: 02-Nov-2010 Expiration Date: 02-Nov-2011

The individual's name you've been supplied with is most likely a nom de scam.

There is no Axis Corporate Finance authorised by the FSA.

If you are UK based, please confirm you've made use of this:

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/Pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/form....

John ch 3 v16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son so whosoever believes in Him will have eternal life. Turn to the one true God and not to worldly promises that only deceive man and bring about their destruction, God is the only one who can restore all that is lost and bring peace to your life even in troubled times. I Praise God for His unfailing love and provision for these times of rebuking and discipline where He has and is teaching me not to trust in man's empty promises.

Same ol same ol "Whilst funding is provided for in the legally binding Agreement signed in November last year, our funder has had timing issues in liquidating investments in order to transfer the necessary funds " just off the press......depressing really...

Why is everyone so depressed? If we can get Paul miller to do what he said he would do, then we will get our certs and be able to at least take a tax write off! Praise God!! Now can someone light a fire under his ....... and get the certs sent out.?