Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

A quick search revealed that finspreads have a £100 bonus for £500 deposit. 3 x £3 RTs needed. Financialspreads Also offering £70 for £250 deposit. 5 RTs needed. Plenty of spanking to be had.

There seem to be some decent offers around....keep posting them up.

One good spanking deserves another :clap:

So today like, i've got Chocco going on at me, "CV when you gonna get to £500 cos i'm really really bored of waiting now" ! :eek:
So I explained that i'd had a nightmare on gold overnight :-0 anyway, he insisted and would'nt take no for an answer.:LOL:

Thought i'd better pull my socks up and anyhow, it would have been rude not to oblige:LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• Spankt-3.png
    Spankt-3.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 239
OK, so how the hell does CV do it? Has anyone ever tried to look at his entries to figure out what he is doing?

Seriously CV, thats damn good trading, well done. £1000 by the end of the week :)

So today like, i've got Chocco going on at me, "CV when you gonna get to £500 cos i'm really really bored of waiting now" ! :eek:
So I explained that i'd had a nightmare on gold overnight :-0 anyway, he insisted and would'nt take no for an answer.:LOL:

Thought i'd better pull my socks up and anyhow, it would have been rude not to oblige:LOL::LOL:

You are a legend, I am sure we will see £1000 by the weekend. I am all in on a euro short so it's 5hit or bust for me.

I remain unconvinced by CV's trades until I test his signals in my account.

Due to excessive gambling, my balance is down to £19. I think that is the end of the line for that account. All is not lost however. I gained tons of knowledge from this experience. Firstly, I got stops all worked out, and just now I worked out the very subtle yet distinctive difference between gambling and trading. I feel like a born again trader. Next, I am going to get more free play money from the other bucket shops.

I remain unconvinced by CV's trades until I test his signals in my account.

Due to excessive gambling, my balance is down to £19. I think that is the end of the line for that account. All is not lost however. I gained tons of knowledge from this experience. Firstly, I got stops all worked out, and just now I worked out the very subtle yet distinctive difference between gambling and trading. I feel like a born again trader. Next, I am going to get more free play money from the other bucket shops.

Unconvinced? What u been smokin BJ? The man posted a statement. You used to ask for statements, he posts a statement, now you want the signals. :sleep:

OK, so how the hell does CV do it? Has anyone ever tried to look at his entries to figure out what he is doing?

Seriously CV, thats damn good trading, well done. £1000 by the end of the week :)

Ta muchly,

You are a legend, I am sure we will see £1000 by the weekend. I am all in on a euro short so it's 5hit or bust for me.

Ta muchly,

Is anyone here or does anybody know a highly competent programmer?
I may be tempted to exchange coachings / teachings for devvings.
It will be extremely lucrative and worthwhile !:)

PM if interested.

Goshdarned it, wish I could tarde something. CV showed me the (his?) key to tarding Nirvana, and the gist of it is real simple, just need lots of screen exp. to get it going.

Well, congrats, CV. You just blew everyone else in this thread out of the water! :D

Has anyone ever tried to look at his entries to figure out what he is doing?

I had a look. Initially I assumed his trades would be to counter the violent moves in the market. But in fact the trades were pro-market moves, and the profit taking strategy was very conservative appearing to be based on predefined risk/reward ratios.

Unconvinced? What u been smokin BJ? The man posted a statement. You used to ask for statements, he posts a statement, now you want the signals. :sleep:

Well I need the signals to get back some play monies.;)