Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, I won't give any names. But, I have been getting hit PM'd certain ones on this site who want to make decisions for me on what is good and what is the right way to trade. Case in point, a certain one was telling me how wrong I was for double piggybacking the GBP/CHF, and how terrible it was it went 300 pips against me, and that I am miselading people in this thread. Bottom line, it may have been another sloppy week at the office, but I stil got over 500 pips and close to 50% gains on my account, this week alone.
You made also made a good point, Truly. That is the personableness of trading. My type of trading, i.e, the piggybacking, is not something I would ever reccomend to someone. It's the experience and high-confidence level I have in my trading that makes me do that. What you mentioned on how personal trading is is why I mentioned what I did.
I was tempted to take the aussie out as soon as it came one pip within my DS1 at .9205. The 4-hour, on up, looks hot, and that is why I risked it.

GBPCHF chartattached with both the MA envelope (in black) and the Hurst Channel (in colour) superimposed. Price moved off the 3% MA Envelop at 1.5514 up to 1.5857, a nice 343 pip move. I didnt make that much as the bearish action on friday made me jumpout for a reasonable number ofpips. It does look bearish from here however

Attachments

• Gbpchf.png
    Gbpchf.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 151
You said you wanted to open this thread to help people and then you moan when they PM you. You claim winning trades which always seem to be less than your losers which you leave till they go your way. As I have said many times,you are not helping anyone this way. You are one of many who post information and make themselves sound good to attract anyone who will listen. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU TRADE LIVE. You clearly are knowledgable but have nothing solid to offer. I would like to think I am wrong and that your motives are genuine but Im afraid I cant say that. I will happily seek your forgiveness when Im proven wrong.

You said you wanted to open this thread to help people and then you moan when they PM you. You claim winning trades which always seem to be less than your losers which you leave till they go your way. As I have said many times,you are not helping anyone this way. You are one of many who post information and make themselves sound good to attract anyone who will listen. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU TRADE LIVE. You clearly are knowledgable but have nothing solid to offer. I would like to think I am wrong and that your motives are genuine but Im afraid I cant say that. I will happily seek your forgiveness when Im proven wrong.

Lord Flash,
Strongly disagree with your statement for multiple reasons, but mainly because it does not offer anything positive to anyone.
He trades live and he proved it already. Hope you do make a statement when proven wrong as well and talk something positive.

On another note, why serious traders need to watch your video?

Last edited:
I was not bemoaning when someone PM'd me. It is legitimate enough an issue to make sure anyone reading this thread, that I am not impugning my methodology on them. The ones I have worked with individually have not had one methodology impugned upon them.
People have gotten benefit from the ichimoku cloud after they have seen it in live action. There are a few that of benefitted from my S&R's.
FYI, I've only had one losing trade this yeat greater than 100 pips.
This thread was never designed for me to attract followers. It was designed to be of a help and have constructive doalogue on forex. Both of those goals have been met, and will continue to be met, in spite of disgruntles like yourself.
Also, I do not care that you "DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I TRADE LIVE." Alll that is a bunch of empty words with no basis for your comment. You also contradicted by admitting my knowledge. Would it not make sense that I trade based on my knowledge?
You are proven wrong by you empty words without the proof. In other words, you cannot prove that I trade live. Really, it has been proven the other way. The outstanding forecasts you see posted on here and the trades posted on here, it just makes sense I would want to make money off it.
Also, please tell me what I ma doing for a living. You can tell me posts on tihs site are up all hours of the day, except my sleep hours.
I'm sure your post has given everyone here a nice little laugh, especially when we have seen next to no live trades posted on your part.

GBPCHF chartattached with both the MA envelope (in black) and the Hurst Channel (in colour) superimposed. Price moved off the 3% MA Envelop at 1.5514 up to 1.5857, a nice 343 pip move. I didnt make that much as the bearish action on friday made me jumpout for a reasonable number ofpips. It does look bearish from here however

That is a nice set up!, I wonder how good the Hurst channel indicator has been for you in the past.

Hey, LordF. I had no idea DEC was posting the same time I was. My apologies if it seems I am taking my bows for what I do behind closed doors, but DEC knows firsthand I trade live. We have been working together for the last 4 weeks, and his trading has already benefitted. He is in the positive. That is to his credit, not mine. He has had the discipline to work on the things. He is a hard worker. All I did was give my input.
Ooookay, NEXT. lol
BTW, the knowledge part is the easy part. All you have to di is apply yourself. Applying it to your trading is also part of the knowledge.
Hmmm LordF, I thought you said I don't trade live.

Lord Flash,
Strongly disagree with your statement for multiple reasons, but mainly because it does not offer anything positive to anyone.
He trades live and he proved it already. Hope you do make a statement when proven wrong as well and talk something positive.

That is a nice set up!, I wonder how good the Hurst channel indicator has been for you in the past.

DEC it is a usefulguide to how overextended price has become, so i can use it to getout of a trade and/or as a contrarian indicator. However, forex - like equities and bonds etc - do not have a normal distribution of prices from the mean, but rather 'fat tail' distributions and of course are subject to what nassim taleb calls 'black swan' events - so these kinds of indicators are a very useful addition to ones trading armoury but cannot be traded mechanically because of the above points, that said for most of the time, particualry on daily and weekly chart set ups they provide robuts entry/exit points but i will use a maximum 300 pip stop, but will aim for 300 - 800 target. fell free to pom for any other questions.

I was not bemoaning when someone PM'd me. It is legitimate enough an issue to make sure anyone reading this thread, that I am not impugning my methodology on them. The ones I have worked with individually have not had one methodology impugned upon them.
People have gotten benefit from the ichimoku cloud after they have seen it in live action. There are a few that of benefitted from my S&R's.
FYI, I've only had one losing trade this yeat greater than 100 pips.
This thread was never designed for me to attract followers. It was designed to be of a help and have constructive doalogue on forex. Both of those goals have been met, and will continue to be met, in spite of disgruntles like yourself.
Also, I do not care that you "DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I TRADE LIVE." Alll that is a bunch of empty words with no basis for your comment. You also contradicted by admitting my knowledge. Would it not make sense that I trade based on my knowledge?
You are proven wrong by you empty words without the proof. In other words, you cannot prove that I trade live. Really, it has been proven the other way. The outstanding forecasts you see posted on here and the trades posted on here, it just makes sense I would want to make money off it.
Also, please tell me what I ma doing for a living.You can tell me posts on tihs site are up all hours of the day, except my sleep hours.
I'm sure your post has given everyone here a nice little laugh, especially when we have seen next to no live trades posted on your part.

Hi Paul, please ignore what others say as what you have been doing is splendid. You just can't please everyone. In any case, those pple that do follow your trades to a T should take responsibility for their own action as we're all adults and shouldn't start moaning and complaining the moment the trades did not go in their direction. I will always take your analysis as a broad picture and apply my own analysis and as such my entry and exit are almost always different. In short, i just wanna back you up for your great job you're doing here! Keep it up! :clap:

Hi Paul, please ignore what others say as what you have been doing is splendid. You just can't please everyone. In any case, those pple that do follow your trades to a T should take responsibility for their own action as we're all adults and shouldn't start moaning and complaining the moment the trades did not go in their direction. I will always take your analysis as a broad picture and apply my own analysis and as such my entry and exit are almost always different. In short, i just wanna back you up for your great job you're doing here! Keep it up! :clap:

I agree with you fuzzy,

Everyone here are adults and we should all take responsibility for our own actions. I think that Paul has a lot to offer traders and he is a very nice guy that does not lie to anyone. I only trade my own signals, but I consider him a friend that I have learned a lot from and will continue to learn more in the future.

Jah Dave

Thanks! That's what I told my detractors. (I don't even think they mean to do it on purpose.). Everyone on this post knows I have never forced my methodology on anyone, and knows I have encouraged all to develop their own.

Thanks, Dave. Now, you got me blushing. I'll still continue to work hard and maintain my little place in the world.

I agree with you fuzzy,

Everyone here are adults and we should all take responsibility for our own actions. I think that Paul has a lot to offer traders and he is a very nice guy that does not lie to anyone. I only trade my own signals, but I consider him a friend that I have learned a lot from and will continue to learn more in the future.

Jah Dave

I have a hard time imagining a more solid and unambiguous way of prooving the quality of a forecast than the weekly reports Paul has been preparing over the weekends followed by the corresponding weekly reviews the weekend thereafter...

I was going to show this anyway. It is an example of 3 bad trades I am in. I'm showing this to show: No. 1--I don't encourage anyone to trade the way I do, even though my forecasts are excellent....most of the time; 2. My experience allows me to trade this way. Notice, to date, the trades are down 367 pips. Notice the available margin, in spite of being down that much is 878.63%, and I margin 10%, or 1 lot per $10,000. The EUR/CHF has been up for 2 1/2 weeks. During that time, the gains I've had on the account have now dwarfed the margin for that trade.
Another reason I make sure I have liquid assets that zat least match my trading account is for emergencies. Down the road I might spot a hot trade, and I don't want to play on the edge, so I'll add funds to the account, in order to accomodate the trade. Those funds, basically buy me extra pips.
Notice, even though my detractors say I do not trade live, that this is my live account.
All personal information has been erased. It is not necessary to keep personal information up in order to be above board.

Attachments

• Margining.png
    Margining.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 142
Weeklies for the yen, cable, loonie, and gold

Someone asked me for this week's 1st 3, and of course, Hari gets his gold. Plot them on your chart, and watch the action, relative to those points.
BTW, I'm working like crazy to get the Weekly Review finished. I barely started. We had a busy, but fun weekend:

USD/JPY: 85.33, 84.80, 84.49, 83.86, 83.55, 83.02
GBP/USD: 1.5592, 1.5484, 1.5419, 1.5289, 1.5224, 1.5118
USD/CAD: 1.0561, 1.0461, 1.0400, 1.0278, 1.0217, 1.0117
Gold: 1271. 73, 1259.90, 1252.78, 1238.56, 1231.44, 1219.60

Lord Flash,

Dec, a live trade is called in real time with a stop soon after taking the trade.
Otherwise anyone can claim anything.His trades he leaves in if they go wrong till they go his way.Weve seen it all many times.

Quoting you from the 'random' thread - seems more on topic here.

Dommo, as I posted this, cable has been struggling at the WR1 at 1.5419. We will get a correction from this point, or we will have a continuation that will go to the WR2 at 1.5484.
BTW left-right is R 3,2,1, S 1,2,3

USD/JPY: 85.33, 84.80, 84.49, 83.86, 83.55, 83.02
GBP/USD: 1.5592, 1.5484, 1.5419, 1.5289, 1.5224, 1.5118
USD/CAD: 1.0561, 1.0461, 1.0400, 1.0278, 1.0217, 1.0117

Thanks for posting the pairs I suggested last week. If I was fading the market using your levels I would at this point have positive outcomes today on JPY and GBP.

I think you wrote something along the lines that the asian session sets the tone. Out of interest, when you set your S/R levels for the week on a Sunday evening/Monday morning (I assume you are in an americas timezone), do you take into account what is happening at the start of the week in Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.