Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GBP/CHF trade

I changed my mind. I'm in at 1.5711. The few pips it could back up is nothing by comparison to where it is headed.

As per my views in the Weekly Report, I am going long the GBP/CHF with an entry at 1.5668.
It is currently at the top of the 30-min cloud with the tenken and kijun bearing down on it, so the entry is set for the bottom of the cloud.

Hari, I don't want to foget you. Here's this week's gold. Go top down R3--S3:

Gbp/aud

This pair just hit the containment mark at 1.6730, as per my Weekly Report, so it should now be ready for a nice long.

This is what I wrote in the Weekly Report, "GBP/CHF: Don't miss out on this move. It is going to be huge. The pair has its eyes on the daily kijun at 1.6134. There is room for this pair to splash back down to 1.5547, but don't count on it. I think this pair can be counted on to hit 1.6022 for the week. "
As it turned out, we did get the splash down to the current low of 1.5566. This is the pair I am most exited about this week. Seeing my original entry I missed it a little, I'm not short on a thrill or 2, so I just added another posiiton at 1.5584.

I changed my mind. I'm in at 1.5711. The few pips it could back up is nothing by comparison to where it is headed.

This is what I wrote in the Weekly Report, "GBP/CHF: Don't miss out on this move. It is going to be huge. The pair has its eyes on the daily kijun at 1.6134. There is room for this pair to splash back down to 1.5547, but don't count on it. I think this pair can be counted on to hit 1.6022 for the week. "
As it turned out, we did get the splash down to the current low of 1.5566. This is the pair I am most exited about this week. Seeing my original entry I missed it a little, I'm not short on a thrill or 2, so I just added another posiiton at 1.5584.

Hi 4xpipcounter, this i my first post in your forum but i would like to thank you for your extensive analysis of all the currency pairs. (y)

It seems GBP/CHF has overextended beyond 1.5547 and went to 1.5424 as i'm typing now. What's your thought on that? Do you think a reversal would be round the corner now?

FL, I'm glad you are enjoying the thread.
This is not the 1st time I've missed a call. I only claim to be right most of the time, as you will see in the Weekly Review that I do.
Based on my weekly view, the pair is streched about as far as it can go. Based on current view, there cold be some more downside potential. When things become streched like they are currently with the GBP/CHF, view it as a rubber band. Stretch it as far as you can with a wad of paper in it, let it go, and watch the paper fly. This is what the GBP/CHF is preparing to do. This is what happened when I called it wrong on the GBP/CAD, I was down by 200 pips, and all of a sudden closed a winning trade for +140 pips. That is really the bottom line for a trade is what it reads after it closes.
This is why I break all the rules (not condoning this for anyone) in not having stops. Eventually, I know it will come back. I also have a backup plan. I use conservative margin practices. Having ice in my veins all helps.
At his point, it is hard to say if this is the reversal for the GBP/CHF, or if we have another leg south. When the reversal happens, you will know it, just by the price action.

Hi 4xpipcounter, this i my first post in your forum but i would like to thank you for your extensive analysis of all the currency pairs. (y)

It seems GBP/CHF has overextended beyond 1.5547 and went to 1.5424 as i'm typing now. What's your thought on that? Do you think a reversal would be round the corner now?

Hey Paul,

Did you notice that the EUR_AUD made a low below the 1.3924. This new low rules out a wave 2 with a wave 3 reversal. This pair will still see a big reversal soon but then another leg down to new lows as drawn out on my chart.

Attachments

• EUR_AUD_09_07_2010_Hour.PNG
    EUR_AUD_09_07_2010_Hour.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 147
I agree, Dave. It dipped further than I thought, but the ride north is baout to happen.

Hey Paul,

Did you notice that the EUR_AUD made a low below the 1.3924. This new low rules out a wave 2 with a wave 3 reversal. This pair will still see a big reversal soon but then another leg down to new lows as drawn out on my chart.

Paul, your cable long prediction has come good :)

Any revision on the upside for this? Still think we could have a good way to go?

Cheers, truly

I got over the computer problems. Now, I've had ISP issues. Okay, new ISP effective next Thursday.
My original position was entered at 1.5711. My 2nd position was entered at 1.5574. My 3rd position was entered at the WS2a at 1.5428. 2 of the positions were closed at 1.5666, and 1 at 1.5665. The 1st position was -46, the 2nd was +92, and the 3rd was +238, for a net gain of +284. The 3rd position is not verifiable because of the problems.
It has met up with R in the form of the 1-hour 200MA, the 4-hour bottom of the cloud, and getting close to the daily tenken. I looked at this too long in the negative, so I'm just glad to get out with a net gain.

Truly, good to hear from you. I know we had a little conversation the other day. Cable clearly has its eyes on 1.5584, which could prove to be sharp resistance. It is the combination of a sharp descending kijun and the 50% market of my YS1--YP. If that is broken,we might have 1.5720 on the radar. The downside was contained at 1.5296, which also barely missed my projection at 1.5284 since the beginning of the DOWN. If 1.5584 is broken and 1.5720 holds, then clearly, 1.5284, maybe lower will be the focus.

Paul, your cable long prediction has come good :)

Any revision on the upside for this? Still think we could have a good way to go?

Cheers, truly

I got over the computer problems. Now, I've had ISP issues. Okay, new ISP effective next Thursday.
My original position was entered at 1.5711. My 2nd position was entered at 1.5574. My 3rd position was entered at the WS2a at 1.5428. 2 of the positions were closed at 1.5666, and 1 at 1.5665. The 1st position was -46, the 2nd was +92, and the 3rd was +238, for a net gain of +284. The 3rd position is not verifiable because of the problems.
It has met up with R in the form of the 1-hour 200MA, the 4-hour bottom of the cloud, and getting close to the daily tenken. I looked at this too long in the negative, so I'm just glad to get out with a net gain.

Hi Paul,

I have just joined the community and liked your thread, so much i was in the same trade on the back of your info (i hope this is not poor etiquette) GBP/CHF long. Is the quote above relating to this as i believed you went in at 15711. many thanks in advance.

Thanks Jacko! I try to make this thread as informative and enlightening as possible.
I could have been a little more patient on the 1st entry, but I was still happy with the final outcome.
I was off by one leg as far as containment is concerned, but the recovery, today went well, and should continue in to tomorrow. I should have a better handle on that about half way through Tokyo.

Hi Paul,

I have just joined the community and liked your thread, so much i was in the same trade on the back of your info (i hope this is not poor etiquette) GBP/CHF long. Is the quote above relating to this as i believed you went in at 15711. many thanks in advance.

Thanks Jacko! I try to make this thread as informative and enlightening as possible.
I could have been a little more patient on the 1st entry, but I was still happy with the final outcome.
I was off by one leg as far as containment is concerned, but the recovery, today went well, and should continue in to tomorrow. I should have a better handle on that about half way through Tokyo.
Hi Paul
It was a great trade, it did have me chewing my nails yesterday, your confidence yesterday came through, so I stuck it out - thanks very much!!
Are you still in the trade? As it sounded like you had closed it. Sorry for any typos I am on a handheld. Also sorry if I am asking stupid questions as I am new to trading.

Shakone, not when you measure the success of a trade on how many pips you there are when you close the trade.
Stick around, you'll like what you see over the long run. BTW, I'll send you my Weekly Report that most people on this thread have read, and then give me your feedback.

The world's gone mad.

Hi Jacko! I had to wipe some dust from my feet before I got to you.
No, I closed all 3 of the positions at circa 1.5665.
There are no stupid questions, and you will find many typos from this end. I just get in a hurry.

Hi Paul
It was a great trade, it did have me chewing my nails yesterday, your confidence yesterday came through, so I stuck it out - thanks very much!!
Are you still in the trade? As it sounded like you had closed it. Sorry for any typos I am on a handheld. Also sorry if I am asking stupid questions as I am new to trading.

Hi Paul. Your link to forecasts has come back with Error 404 this page in not available. any advice? thanks

Hi Jacko! I had to wipe some dust from my feet before I got to you.
No, I closed all 3 of the positions at circa 1.5665.
There are no stupid questions, and you will find many typos from this end. I just get in a hurry.

Hi Paul
Thanks for your response and for your thread
Shane (jacko)

I have also gotten the same error message. I am in the process of changing ISP's, because my current one is too slow, and gets moody. When the computer is running faster, I have not gotten that message. I will never claim to be a computer expert, so that is the best answer I can give you. If DEC or Dave comes on,they might be able to answer that question more in depth. I know they is very good with cxomputers.
If it is a copy of the Weekly Report you want, send PM me your e-mail, and I will send it on its way for you.

Hi Paul. Your link to forecasts has come back with Error 404 this page in not available. any advice? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.