Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eur/jpy

I might be doing a disappearing act over the next few days. I've had some technical issues with the computer, so I may need to be my technician a visit.
That being said, as per my report, we should be on our way to 109.92. By total coincidence my WR1 is 109.93. There should also be a pit stop at the MR1 at 109.20.
Once I start winning on a position, I do get impatient, because I get tired of looking at it on my platform, especially when it was entered preamturely like this one. I'll probably tell this one good-bye at the MR1. It will be a tough +150 pps

Before my problems, I was going to post this chart to show that measely DS2 will have to contain, and that we would need a sharp reversal, or we are headed to WS3 at 1.0043, and then MS1 at 1.0009.
I was relieved this was it. I don't like being wrong on my WR, and I did say that 1.0072 was going to be containment, adn that was before I knew what today's DS2 was.
I do admit there have been some anxious moments this week as far as the WR is concerned because corrections and relative moves went about as deep as allowable by the report. I guess as proof that I have "ice in my veins", I got the 3 trades that have gone awry on me because of premature entrants, but I was more concerned with my Weekly Report than I was my trades. My trades always take care of themselves--heh heh. If you were here in person, you would know how coy that comment really was.

Attachments

• usdchf 1h.jpg
    usdchf 1h.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 119
Re: Usd/chf

That is funny because I went long at 1.0150 before I read this because that was the 161% expansion of the last move up and it broke my third band.

jahDave, nice chart, what is he indicator in light blue, looks like a hurst channel?

AUD/USD trade

Now that pair has hit my WR1 at .9081 after a slight spike through the MR1 at .9048. The paid should have a pretty solid journey south, possibly the rest of the week.
I went short at .9084.

Attachments

• audusd 4h.jpg
    audusd 4h.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 126
Re: AUD/USD trade

Now that pair has hit my WR1 at .9081 after a slight spike through the MR1 at .9048. The paid should have a pretty solid journey south, possibly the rest of the week.
I went short at .9084.

any thoughts on AUDCAD? i was thinking short area at .9700.

Re: AUD/CAD

At current level, the pair is looking stretched, which means it could be a sharp reversal. Accompanied is a 1-hour chart with my "A"-levels. They are a little less accurate than my true levels, but will do the job here. I don't have this pair on the platform with my actual levels.
We have already gotten a correction off the WR3a at .9590. The kijun acted as solid support. I would watch for reaction for possible reversal at the MR1a at .9647. The reversal could be violent.

any thoughts on AUDCAD? i was thinking short area at .9700.

Attachments

• audcad ih.gif
    audcad ih.gif
    21.3 KB · Views: 124

jahDave, nice chart, what is he indicator in light blue, looks like a hurst channel?

It is not a Hurst channel but rather a percentage channel with an extra set of top and bottom lines. also I set it for fibo percentages. I have tweeked it a bit from the basic indicator. I chart with Rumus 2 software because it is a free open source software. Also it has an editor built in, so I can send you the code for this indicator if you are savvy for this kind of thing.

Regards,
Dave

That was nice the way everything lined up on the top channel, along with your modified stochastics on the AUD/USD. I entered the aussie earlier before I saw your chart. That's just a nice way of how everything lines up.

It is not a Hurst channel but rather a percentage channel with an extra set of top and bottom lines. also I set it for fibo percentages. I have tweeked it a bit from the basic indicator. I chart with Rumus 2 software because it is a free open source software. Also it has an editor built in, so I can send you the code for this indicator if you are savvy for this kind of thing.

Regards,
Dave

I haven't gone anywhere. The temorary band-aid (just a metaphor) for my computer fell off. It was suppose to keep me until the weekend, but it didn't.
My laptop is with my technician as I'm writing. My desktop also went down the same time, as a new fan is being put on it. Anyway, I'm going to have 2 Masseratis of computers when he is finished. Nothing temporary once it gets to the hands of my technician.
I did close the EUR/JPY at 109.00. I actually set a TP on it, when I knew the issues with the computer were impending. That trade was +136.
I did notice the GBP/CAD is progressing real well, along with the EUR/CHF. I missed it on the aussie, so it seems another country drive for it. BTW, as we move into next week, thwe GBP/CAD has further to go south.
While it's on my mind, get ready fro some strong moves on Tuesday. We are celebrating Labor Day here in the States on Monday. Huge moves can be expected the day after a holiday. I'll be at a picnic with close to 300 people on Labor Day. It will be a wooooonderful time!!!!!
Depended on when I get my computers back will depend on how things go with my WR. Needless to say, I am at another computer now without access to my personal essentials.
OTT, things are going great. We got a nice break in the weather, and I am really enjoying it.
My wife and I have a trip planned for next weekend. It's a little getaway. I'll have to see how things go next weekend for the WR. I am dedicated to trying to get it out each weekend.
TTYL.

I got my computer back very quick. It looks like everything is running fine. I'm working on the Weekly Review right now, and then then Weekly Report will be next.

I try to predicate all my claims on results, and put the actions behind my words. I would be curious to know if anyone is going to find more accurate analysis on 28 pairs plus gold anywhere on the internet. This is now 2 weeks of posting my Weekly Report and then showing the results on this thread.
I may have the strangest methodology around, some semantics I may have to pull out of the archival closet, a bit of a twisted way of viewing the markets and then predicating my forecasts on them, but two things are for sure-- it is effective, and no one can duplicate it. I meant my methodology and way of forecasting. My success can be, and probably is by several traders.
Enjoy! The Weekly Report is next. BTW, I've gotten e-mails about the supposed work this contains. I might be out of my mind, but this is shear enjoyment.
Again, the bold print from the cut-n-paste did not show up. The review portion is the last paragraph of each section.
Also the actual copy, which does look nicer, is available via e-mail if anyone would like it.

EUR/USD: This should be the week we get a close above the daily tenken at 1.2755. We should then be ready for a march towards 1.2963, possibly 1.3063, but 1.3163 is absolute containment. All the levels ending in “63” are pure coincidence. This year, the mathematics of the Fibo levels in between my S&R's worked perfectly from the 38.2>50.0>61.8% levels. I wanted to clarify that because my analysis means more to me than sexy looking numbers.
We did have a spike above the daily tenken to start the week, but that was not quite good enough. Thursday finally started the week above the tenken and it stayed there the rest of the week as the peak was seen on Friday at 1.2897

USD/JPY: To start the week, this pair should make a correction to at least 84.86 which is a combination of the hourly kijun and the 4-hour tenken. From there, the ideal scenario is for the move to continue north to around 87.50. That circa area makes for an ideal short, as on the next leg, we head to the low 83.00's
The “ideal scenario” was not met. The pair continued up to the WR1 at 85.91 and took a hard bounce from there. The dip only made it to 83.67.

GBP/USD: This pair has no place to go on the downside. It's got room for a minor retracement, but Tuesday's low at 1.5373 should be solid until the correction is finished. The correction could also get highly volatile. 1.5720 is on the radar. That area is solid resistance. If that is broken, then we are on our way to 1.5889, and even the recent peak at 1.5998 could be challenged.
I did say last week this pair is getting highly unpredictable, and this week proved it. That low was taken out as a new one was made at 1.5327, and then bounced at the daily tenken, and then ended the week there at 1.5463.

USD/CHF: Many of the Swiss crosses look weak, but I am still not convinced of it on the major. It could be this major looks more tightly consolidative with, still, a downside bias. The pair ended the week punching it out with the MS1 at 1.0298. We could get a pullback to start the week, but I'm still expecting upside containment, at least initially, to be circa 1.0358. As it heads back DOWN, then the range on the downside should be 1.0251—1.0072. From a trader's point of view, 1.0180 could be a nice entry to take advantage of what will be eventually a nice LT UP.
That low end of the range was hit on Wednesday as the low was actually 1.0064.

EUR/CHF:This pair has now entered the doorway of the new trend. Maximum pullback for the week should be no further than 1.3059, but the 4-hour kijun is preferable at 1.3079. After that, it should be nothing but heading north for this pair. There is lots of R, but then this is going to be a strong UP. I would watch for 1.3214, which is the daily tenken. Once there is a close above that, then 1.3447 could be very tough to get around. Also, look for the area of 1.3334 to be a strong R.
This pair entered the “doorway”, and then found room to move further south-- 2 legs worth to 1.2851. The nice thing is the tenken also took a dip with price action, as it is now 1.3007, and so the price did finish above that at 1.3116.

AUD/USD: There are a few different scenarios that could unfold here. First, current level could be it, and we are going back DOWN. Second, it could just continue to the MP at .9045, and then reverse. It could also retrace to .8921, then move to .9045, and then be back in the DOWN that way. Basically, the correction on the DOWN took all of one day to complete. The circa area of the latter mentioned should be containment. Over the longer term, this pair is really setting up for explosions down to .8682 and .8501. This week containment on the low end will probably be seen at .8794.
I was unsure of the route this pair would take this week. The only thing that happened was that “containment on the low end” was held at .8860, but the last thing I expected was for the pair to finish at the level it is now at .9167.

USD/CAD: This leg of the drop should be headed to 1.0464. What is ideal to see a strong recovery from that point to 1.0700. We will get a strong move south from that point where the potential is 1.0361. It's a tight choppy week if we don't get back close to 1.0700. Overall, the pair could make for a nice 3-way trip-- current level>1.0464>1.0700>1.0361.
This is the route it took-- 1.0470>1.0672>1.0385.

NZD/USD: There is a cluster R at 1.7150, which is the top of the daily cloud and the kijun. That's containment, or things get sloppy. We could see a zig zag all the way to .7253 if we get a daily close above the aforementioned. On the reversal, I see .7000 as being containment on the downside.
The cluster R did hold up at the beginning of the week, but then it was a maniacal race down the hill as containment was broken to .6964, then got the strong bounce, and it never let up towards Friday's high at .7217

EUR/GBP: This pair is going to be all over the place, and will not make for any kind of an ideal entry, unless one of the extremities is hit at .8339 or .8132. The nice thing is my short was opened at the high end of the current cycle, so I will snag a few pips out of it.
The extremity was hit as the peak took until Friday to hit at .8349.

EUR/JPY: Like all yen pairs, a reversal to start the week is favored. This pair will make a nice short to 107.94, and possibly a little deeper. From there, it should be another strong leg UP. This paired seems to be cued in on 109.92 and 111.29, but not necessarily all this week.
The pair ended up correcting further than expected, as the dip ended up at 106.17. The recovery took that pair to 109.55, so as was expected, even though the pair is “cued in on 109.92 and 111.29, neither was hit this week, but did come very close.

GBP/JPY: A move south towards 131.48 will begin the week, then it is headed north the rest of the way. Upper end range for the week is 132.25—134.98. I'm thinking 133.51 is a very viable target.
Because of cable being turned upside down, this pair's route for the week was also turned upside down. The “viable target” for the week was 133.51, and the high was established at the beginning of the week at 133.59. Good job there, but the dip took us to 128.63.

CHF/JPY: This pair is right in the middle of no man's land. Expect another range for the week of 85.92—81.50. It is not looking very tradeable, unless one of the two extremities is hit.
This pair put me to sleep, as was expected. We stayed within the range as the dip took us to 82.08, and the peak was 83.82.

GBP/CHF: This pair has now entered the doorway to recovery. Look for a correction to start the week to 1.5903. Afterward, the journey north begins. 1.6108—1.6521 should be the upper range this week. Look for the weekly tenken to be a reasonable objective this week at 1.6292.
Blame it on cable again. The pair entered that doorway and continued south, as my projections were not close. The low was 1.5512.

EUR/AUD: There is some uncertainty that revolves around this pair for this week, but this is my best view of this support. It should start off the week continuing its drop with 1.4131 acting as support. The reversal does not look strong, and it also appears stuck in a channel, that after the drop, should range from 1.4492—1.4225.
There was a lot of uncertainty, which is why I stated is as such. The pair started the week moving north to the peak at 1.4328, and then hit the low on Friday at 1.3994.

EUR/CAD: The tenken / top of the cloud combo on the daily should contain any drop this week. Ideally, a move to 1.3624 will create and excellent shorting opportunity that will come equipped with a strong leg. We did have a 27-point spike beyond the tenken top of the cloud combo to start the week. We did not quite make it to 1.3624 for the ideal short as 1.3584 was the peak. Afterward, we had the strong move down to 1.3377.

AUD/CAD: All I got to say is find an entry to go short on this pair. It is ready to motor south. Possible support to start the week will be the hourly tenken and kijun. .9180 might be containment for the week. .9265 is a viable target.
The pair took off south alright, but only to .9406. Needless to say I was expecting something a little deeper than that. After peaking at .9617 on Friday, we did get a strong move south.

AUD/JPY: This pair looks exciting! Anywhere between current level and 77.15 is making for an ideal short. If it moves close to 75.00, then it should make for an ideal reversal and go back UP. That would need to be monitored as the week moves on.
This pair was a lot of fun this week. That “current level was 77.11. The initial peak was 77.50, and then the move south ended at 74.51. The “ideal reversal” took us back to 78.04. I joined the bears going DOWN (verified), and the bulls going UP (not verified) on this pair.

NZD/JPY: Between current level and 61.08 should be a viable turning point. 59.66 should be as low as it gets this week. Once that circa area is hit, it will make for a nice long as the proclivity will change to the upside, and we'll see a high end of 61.73.
61.25 ended up being the initial peak, and then the reversal ended one leg lower than expected at 58.39, and the “high end” was realized at 61.42.

CAD/JPY: Another mouthwatering yen cross. It is ready to go south. 79.72—78.75 should be the downside range for the week.
The pair went just 20 points on the other side of the downside range at 78.55.

AUD/NZD: Another boring week in store for this pair. The channel it is in remains at 1.2750 and 1.2425. A favorable position is to wait for the weekly kijun to be hit at 1.2662, and then go south.
It did break out of the range on the upside to 1.2825, which created some unexpected, untradeable excitement.

GBP/AUD: 1.7123 appears to be containment for any further drop. The range this week could be as high as 1.7706, but I'm counting on price to hit the top of the hourly at 1.7514.
Things will get interesting for this pair in the next couple of weeks as the pair should get shoved into the cloud with the tenken and kijun following on its heels.
Again, thanks a lot cable. The high end was only 1.7369, and it hit the low at 1.6819 on Friday.

GBP/CAD: The journey south has begun, but 1.6035 appears to be containment for the week, but that could change as the week progresses.
Nothing changed. The low was 1.6039 for the week.
BTW, the reason this cable cross was so accurate, is because the loonie crosses were uncanny this week.

GBP/NZD: This is not easy. We could get a move back to 2.1954 to start the week. The move could also continue marching its way south to circa 2.1600. If the latter happens, then we have a favorable entry to go long.
I won't blame cable on this one. I'll have to admit I miscalculated both ends of the spectrum this week. 2.2087 was established at the beginning of the week, and Friday it hit a low of 2.1373.

NZD/CAD: A slight move south to the hourly kijun at .7469 could begin the week. The MR1 at .7557 is a fresh R point that has not been touched all month. That could be the end of this current UP the pair has been in. There is still not a lot of potential for this pair this week, as we should witness largely a sideways motion.
The move started the week by dipping to .7389, and established a high at .7571. It was only a spike beyond my MR1 that made it 14 points off.

NZD/CHF: A pullback to start the week should be in store to the 4-hour kijun at .7262, then the move should go to .7421, which is the current top of the cloud. Like the NZD/CAD, things look tight this week. .7128 is the low end on the downside, with .7250 being a more practical target .
The dip ended at .7062, and it was UP the rest of the week to a peak at .7374.

AUD/CHF: At current level, this pair is stretched, and needs to let out some of the steam it displayed on the homestretch last week. A correction to .9154 should make for an ideal entry to go long the rest of the week. There is potential for the pair to rise as high as .9423.
I was off on the correction as the dip ended at .9011, but it still almost reached its full potential on the upside as the peak was .9380.

CAD/CHF: Similar to the AUD/CHF, this pair needs to let out some of the steam it displayed on the homestretch last week, but is less predictable where the correction is going to end up. I'll say .9718, and it will also yield a nice long opportunity the rest of the week. Potential this week is .9979, even though parity is on the radar probably by next week.
The one thing I knew about this pair was that it was going to make an excellent opportunity to go long. I hope it was understood by the wording that I did not have an accurate handle on just where the dip was headed. As it turned out it was much lower than expected at .9500, so even though from there it made for a nice long opportunity, it came short of expectations at .9829, because of the additional ground it needed to made up.

EUR/NZD: This pair is in the middle of nowhere. The only trading opportunity worth considering is if we get a move up to circa 1.8160. At that point go short. This out look is subject to change as the week progresses, it is about to enter a channel that will have upward proclivity. The other thing to consider is if we get a move to 1.7675. At that point, we have a red pair, and all you got to do is hit the long button. If that happens, then 1.8225 is upward containment for the week.
I was, predictably, directionless on this pair, but my upward containment point at .8225 was only exceeded by 13 points.

Gold: More corrective noise will be seen this week. The peak at 1264.96 should hold,. All moves downward will be looking at containment in the circa 1195.76 area.
Gold, this week, was even more tighter than expected, as the range was 1231.63—1254.40.

I try to predicate all my claims on results, and put the actions behind my words. I would be curious to know if anyone is going to find more accurate analysis on 28 pairs plus gold anywhere on the internet. This is now 2 weeks of posting my Weekly Report and then showing the results on this thread.
I may have the strangest methodology around, some semantics I may have to pull out of the archival closet, a bit of a twisted way of viewing the markets and then predicating my forecasts on them, but two things are for sure-- it is effective, and no one can duplicate it. I meant my methodology and way of forecasting. My success can be, and probably is by several traders.
Enjoy! The Weekly Report is next. BTW, I've gotten e-mails about the supposed work this contains. I might be out of my mind, but this is shear enjoyment.
Again, the bold print from the cut-n-paste did not show up. The review portion is the last paragraph of each section.
Also the actual copy, which does look nicer, is available via e-mail if anyone would like it.

EUR/USD: This should be the week we get a close above the daily tenken at 1.2755. We should then be ready for a march towards 1.2963, possibly 1.3063, but 1.3163 is absolute containment. All the levels ending in “63” are pure coincidence. This year, the mathematics of the Fibo levels in between my S&R's worked perfectly from the 38.2>50.0>61.8% levels. I wanted to clarify that because my analysis means more to me than sexy looking numbers.
We did have a spike above the daily tenken to start the week, but that was not quite good enough. Thursday finally started the week above the tenken and it stayed there the rest of the week as the peak was seen on Friday at 1.2897

USD/JPY: To start the week, this pair should make a correction to at least 84.86 which is a combination of the hourly kijun and the 4-hour tenken. From there, the ideal scenario is for the move to continue north to around 87.50. That circa area makes for an ideal short, as on the next leg, we head to the low 83.00's
The “ideal scenario” was not met. The pair continued up to the WR1 at 85.91 and took a hard bounce from there. The dip only made it to 83.67.

GBP/USD: This pair has no place to go on the downside. It's got room for a minor retracement, but Tuesday's low at 1.5373 should be solid until the correction is finished. The correction could also get highly volatile. 1.5720 is on the radar. That area is solid resistance. If that is broken, then we are on our way to 1.5889, and even the recent peak at 1.5998 could be challenged.
I did say last week this pair is getting highly unpredictable, and this week proved it. That low was taken out as a new one was made at 1.5327, and then bounced at the daily tenken, and then ended the week there at 1.5463.

USD/CHF: Many of the Swiss crosses look weak, but I am still not convinced of it on the major. It could be this major looks more tightly consolidative with, still, a downside bias. The pair ended the week punching it out with the MS1 at 1.0298. We could get a pullback to start the week, but I'm still expecting upside containment, at least initially, to be circa 1.0358. As it heads back DOWN, then the range on the downside should be 1.0251—1.0072. From a trader's point of view, 1.0180 could be a nice entry to take advantage of what will be eventually a nice LT UP.
That low end of the range was hit on Wednesday as the low was actually 1.0064.

EUR/CHF:This pair has now entered the doorway of the new trend. Maximum pullback for the week should be no further than 1.3059, but the 4-hour kijun is preferable at 1.3079. After that, it should be nothing but heading north for this pair. There is lots of R, but then this is going to be a strong UP. I would watch for 1.3214, which is the daily tenken. Once there is a close above that, then 1.3447 could be very tough to get around. Also, look for the area of 1.3334 to be a strong R.
This pair entered the “doorway”, and then found room to move further south-- 2 legs worth to 1.2851. The nice thing is the tenken also took a dip with price action, as it is now 1.3007, and so the price did finish above that at 1.3116.

AUD/USD: There are a few different scenarios that could unfold here. First, current level could be it, and we are going back DOWN. Second, it could just continue to the MP at .9045, and then reverse. It could also retrace to .8921, then move to .9045, and then be back in the DOWN that way. Basically, the correction on the DOWN took all of one day to complete. The circa area of the latter mentioned should be containment. Over the longer term, this pair is really setting up for explosions down to .8682 and .8501. This week containment on the low end will probably be seen at .8794.
I was unsure of the route this pair would take this week. The only thing that happened was that “containment on the low end” was held at .8860, but the last thing I expected was for the pair to finish at the level it is now at .9167.

USD/CAD: This leg of the drop should be headed to 1.0464. What is ideal to see a strong recovery from that point to 1.0700. We will get a strong move south from that point where the potential is 1.0361. It's a tight choppy week if we don't get back close to 1.0700. Overall, the pair could make for a nice 3-way trip-- current level>1.0464>1.0700>1.0361.
This is the route it took-- 1.0470>1.0672>1.0385.

NZD/USD: There is a cluster R at 1.7150, which is the top of the daily cloud and the kijun. That's containment, or things get sloppy. We could see a zig zag all the way to .7253 if we get a daily close above the aforementioned. On the reversal, I see .7000 as being containment on the downside.
The cluster R did hold up at the beginning of the week, but then it was a maniacal race down the hill as containment was broken to .6964, then got the strong bounce, and it never let up towards Friday's high at .7217

EUR/GBP: This pair is going to be all over the place, and will not make for any kind of an ideal entry, unless one of the extremities is hit at .8339 or .8132. The nice thing is my short was opened at the high end of the current cycle, so I will snag a few pips out of it.
The extremity was hit as the peak took until Friday to hit at .8349.

EUR/JPY: Like all yen pairs, a reversal to start the week is favored. This pair will make a nice short to 107.94, and possibly a little deeper. From there, it should be another strong leg UP. This paired seems to be cued in on 109.92 and 111.29, but not necessarily all this week.
The pair ended up correcting further than expected, as the dip ended up at 106.17. The recovery took that pair to 109.55, so as was expected, even though the pair is “cued in on 109.92 and 111.29, neither was hit this week, but did come very close.

GBP/JPY: A move south towards 131.48 will begin the week, then it is headed north the rest of the way. Upper end range for the week is 132.25—134.98. I'm thinking 133.51 is a very viable target.
Because of cable being turned upside down, this pair's route for the week was also turned upside down. The “viable target” for the week was 133.51, and the high was established at the beginning of the week at 133.59. Good job there, but the dip took us to 128.63.

CHF/JPY: This pair is right in the middle of no man's land. Expect another range for the week of 85.92—81.50. It is not looking very tradeable, unless one of the two extremities is hit.
This pair put me to sleep, as was expected. We stayed within the range as the dip took us to 82.08, and the peak was 83.82.

GBP/CHF: This pair has now entered the doorway to recovery. Look for a correction to start the week to 1.5903. Afterward, the journey north begins. 1.6108—1.6521 should be the upper range this week. Look for the weekly tenken to be a reasonable objective this week at 1.6292.
Blame it on cable again. The pair entered that doorway and continued south, as my projections were not close. The low was 1.5512.

EUR/AUD: There is some uncertainty that revolves around this pair for this week, but this is my best view of this support. It should start off the week continuing its drop with 1.4131 acting as support. The reversal does not look strong, and it also appears stuck in a channel, that after the drop, should range from 1.4492—1.4225.
There was a lot of uncertainty, which is why I stated is as such. The pair started the week moving north to the peak at 1.4328, and then hit the low on Friday at 1.3994.

EUR/CAD: The tenken / top of the cloud combo on the daily should contain any drop this week. Ideally, a move to 1.3624 will create and excellent shorting opportunity that will come equipped with a strong leg. We did have a 27-point spike beyond the tenken top of the cloud combo to start the week. We did not quite make it to 1.3624 for the ideal short as 1.3584 was the peak. Afterward, we had the strong move down to 1.3377.

AUD/CAD: All I got to say is find an entry to go short on this pair. It is ready to motor south. Possible support to start the week will be the hourly tenken and kijun. .9180 might be containment for the week. .9265 is a viable target.
The pair took off south alright, but only to .9406. Needless to say I was expecting something a little deeper than that. After peaking at .9617 on Friday, we did get a strong move south.

AUD/JPY: This pair looks exciting! Anywhere between current level and 77.15 is making for an ideal short. If it moves close to 75.00, then it should make for an ideal reversal and go back UP. That would need to be monitored as the week moves on.
This pair was a lot of fun this week. That “current level was 77.11. The initial peak was 77.50, and then the move south ended at 74.51. The “ideal reversal” took us back to 78.04. I joined the bears going DOWN (verified), and the bulls going UP (not verified) on this pair.

NZD/JPY: Between current level and 61.08 should be a viable turning point. 59.66 should be as low as it gets this week. Once that circa area is hit, it will make for a nice long as the proclivity will change to the upside, and we'll see a high end of 61.73.
61.25 ended up being the initial peak, and then the reversal ended one leg lower than expected at 58.39, and the “high end” was realized at 61.42.

CAD/JPY: Another mouthwatering yen cross. It is ready to go south. 79.72—78.75 should be the downside range for the week.
The pair went just 20 points on the other side of the downside range at 78.55.

AUD/NZD: Another boring week in store for this pair. The channel it is in remains at 1.2750 and 1.2425. A favorable position is to wait for the weekly kijun to be hit at 1.2662, and then go south.
It did break out of the range on the upside to 1.2825, which created some unexpected, untradeable excitement.

GBP/AUD: 1.7123 appears to be containment for any further drop. The range this week could be as high as 1.7706, but I'm counting on price to hit the top of the hourly at 1.7514.
Things will get interesting for this pair in the next couple of weeks as the pair should get shoved into the cloud with the tenken and kijun following on its heels.
Again, thanks a lot cable. The high end was only 1.7369, and it hit the low at 1.6819 on Friday.

GBP/CAD: The journey south has begun, but 1.6035 appears to be containment for the week, but that could change as the week progresses.
Nothing changed. The low was 1.6039 for the week.
BTW, the reason this cable cross was so accurate, is because the loonie crosses were uncanny this week.

GBP/NZD: This is not easy. We could get a move back to 2.1954 to start the week. The move could also continue marching its way south to circa 2.1600. If the latter happens, then we have a favorable entry to go long.
I won't blame cable on this one. I'll have to admit I miscalculated both ends of the spectrum this week. 2.2087 was established at the beginning of the week, and Friday it hit a low of 2.1373.

NZD/CAD: A slight move south to the hourly kijun at .7469 could begin the week. The MR1 at .7557 is a fresh R point that has not been touched all month. That could be the end of this current UP the pair has been in. There is still not a lot of potential for this pair this week, as we should witness largely a sideways motion.
The move started the week by dipping to .7389, and established a high at .7571. It was only a spike beyond my MR1 that made it 14 points off.

NZD/CHF: A pullback to start the week should be in store to the 4-hour kijun at .7262, then the move should go to .7421, which is the current top of the cloud. Like the NZD/CAD, things look tight this week. .7128 is the low end on the downside, with .7250 being a more practical target .
The dip ended at .7062, and it was UP the rest of the week to a peak at .7374.

AUD/CHF: At current level, this pair is stretched, and needs to let out some of the steam it displayed on the homestretch last week. A correction to .9154 should make for an ideal entry to go long the rest of the week. There is potential for the pair to rise as high as .9423.
I was off on the correction as the dip ended at .9011, but it still almost reached its full potential on the upside as the peak was .9380.

CAD/CHF: Similar to the AUD/CHF, this pair needs to let out some of the steam it displayed on the homestretch last week, but is less predictable where the correction is going to end up. I'll say .9718, and it will also yield a nice long opportunity the rest of the week. Potential this week is .9979, even though parity is on the radar probably by next week.
The one thing I knew about this pair was that it was going to make an excellent opportunity to go long. I hope it was understood by the wording that I did not have an accurate handle on just where the dip was headed. As it turned out it was much lower than expected at .9500, so even though from there it made for a nice long opportunity, it came short of expectations at .9829, because of the additional ground it needed to made up.

EUR/NZD: This pair is in the middle of nowhere. The only trading opportunity worth considering is if we get a move up to circa 1.8160. At that point go short. This out look is subject to change as the week progresses, it is about to enter a channel that will have upward proclivity. The other thing to consider is if we get a move to 1.7675. At that point, we have a red pair, and all you got to do is hit the long button. If that happens, then 1.8225 is upward containment for the week.
I was, predictably, directionless on this pair, but my upward containment point at .8225 was only exceeded by 13 points.

Gold: More corrective noise will be seen this week. The peak at 1264.96 should hold,. All moves downward will be looking at containment in the circa 1195.76 area.
Gold, this week, was even more tighter than expected, as the range was 1231.63—1254.40.

I'm glad you got your computer back Paul.
I particularly liked this call on the USDCAD pair: >1.0464>1.0700>1.0361.
"This is the route it took-- 1.0470>1.0672>1.0385."
I will send you my view for the week for some pairs again.

I'm glad you got your computer back Paul.
I particularly liked this call on the USDCAD pair: >1.0464>1.0700>1.0361.
"This is the route it took-- 1.0470>1.0672>1.0385."
I will send you my view for the week for some pairs again.

It was a nice short in usdcad.

Attachments

• USDCAD.png
    USDCAD.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 177
Weekly Report--090610

The bold print is not showing for the hot pairs. I've got them in red on the actual report. So, if you want it, then let me know, and I'll send it.
You can let me know in a private PM, or send me an e-mail.

EUR/USD: A corrrection should be forthcoming to start the week. Last week ended at the WR1 at 1.2894. The correction should go to 1.2850, possibly 1.2820. Upside containment for the week should be 1.3128. It is favorable to see 1.2961 hit, and then maybe the MR2 at 1.3099.

USD/JPY: This pair remains on a slippery slope south. 81.64--87.22 is the range for the week.

GBP/USD: Things are finally starting to tighten up on the lower end for this pair. There is no longer any an extensive play area looking south. If we get a retracement, it should be contained in the circa 1.5300 area. Afterward, there is plenty of upside to explore. The upper range is 1.5595 to 1.6269. 1.5767 is a viable target this week.

USD/CHF: 1.0278 could be containment for the week. The downside range is 1.0172--.9960. 1.0009, the MS1 could make for an ideal entry to go long, just like the circa area of 1.0278 could make an ideal short.
From here on out I would say do not get too happy in holding shorts. The pair is now preparing for a reversal, and it is going to be huge.

EUR/CHF: 1.3054 should be low end for any corrective process this week. The range on the high end for the week is 1.3293--1.3640. 1.3311 could be some tough R for the week. 1.3419 is on the longer term radar.

AUD/USD: The pair ended the week boucing off the MR2 at .9172. Any corrections should be contained at the daily kijun at .8996. Renewed rallies should find the pair in the upward range from the containment of the correction to .9291. It seems .9214 is a practical target for the week.

USD/CAD: This pair still has a ways to go on the DOWN. It could even continue its journey south to start the week. If that happens, then look for the MS2 to be temporary containment. Afterward, we can look for a correction to circa 1.0473, and then a resumption of the downtrend to the week's downside range at 1.0314--1.1056.

NZD/USD: This pair is not through on the upside yet. It did end the week at the MR2 and meeting up with the top of the daily cloud at .7215. It should be a correction to start the week to circa .7133. The upper range this week will be .7195 to .7395. Once the correction is finished, .7300 should be a practical target for the week.

EUR/GBP: The pair has hit the extremities on the upper end, so it is time for a correction to circa .8289. Afterward, we should see one last eleg UP before we see what might be a momentous reversal. What ever happens on the high end, containment should be .8424.

EUR/JPY: Last week's peak was 109.55, This week's containment to start the week is 109.58. We need a strong correction south to around the daily tenken at 107.86. That being the case, that will give the pair some room to stage another strong rally tp the highend range of 109.03 to 112.23. 111.23 is a practical target on the upside once the correction is finished.

GBP/JPY: 131.61 is showing containment to the north, and we ended the week with a peak at 131.65. The correction should end between 128.82 and 129.94, and the lower, the better. Be careful on this one. The reversal could be sharp. When the move DOWN is finished, 131.05 to 133.28 will be the range on the high end. 132.17 would be an excellent target on the long.

CHF/JPY: This pair is taking on a more discernible element. After a move to .8197, it should make for a nice long to .8400.

GBP/CHF: Don't miss out on this move. It is going to be huge. The pair has its eyes on the daily kijun at 1.6134. There is room for this pair to splash back down to 1.5547, but don't count on it. I think this pair can be counted on to hit 1.6022 for the week.

EUR/AUD: The crica area the pair is in now is looking like a nice long, as 1.3976 is resembling what should be rock bottom for awhile. Containment to the upside this week should be 1.4351 .The pair is still stuck in a range.

EUR/CAD: We got the strong move as promised last week, and now we are in a consolidative range. Any further move DOWN should be contained at 1.3253. The upper part of the range is 1.3680.

AUD/CAD: As this pair moves further DOWN, .9346 will be containment. .9666 is containment on the high end. If it reaches close to that area, then it hsould make for some explosive fireworks.

AUD/JPY: This pair will be held in limbo this week. Ideally, I'd like to see a move towards 79.29 to start the week, then it would make for an ideal short, but I don't think it will happen. I'd like to see a correction 76.38, but even there, it would make for a bumpy long. Last week this pair treated me good, but this week there are better choices.

NZD/JPY: It looks as if a correction is forthcoming towards 60.13. That being the case, don't think twice. We are headed to circa 62.27.

CAD/JPY: Similar to the cross with the kiwi, this pair is retracing to 80.25. Once there, then it should be on to containment at 83.37, but 82.59 appears to be a little more practical. Be careful, once this UP is finished, then the reversal could be sharp.

AUD/NZD: This pair is really boring me these days, but nevertheless if we get a move to 1.2634, then we should get a nice entry for a long towards 1.2860 to 1.3010.

GBP/AUD: This pair is in for one volatile, nasty ride. Current level to the 1.6730 area is containment for this DOWN, During this week, this pair could complete a strong move UP, and then being a violent reversal beack in anothe DOWN. 1.7015--1.7605 is the upper range. The next reversal could go lower than current levels.

GBP/CAD: 1.5757 is this week's low end containment. I will be ready to take my short out before that. High end containment should be circa 1.6200.
The DOWN that got started for this pair should continue later, but after the next full leg of the DOWN has been completed, it appears as if a complex correction will be next on the agenda for this pair. Also, if that circa 1.5757 area is hit, it will make for a nice long opportunity.

GBP/NZD: This pair is beginning to enter the doorway of a strong move UP. This is also a very fast moving pair. We should get a move to 2.1242, possibly lower, and then the reversal begins. The range on the uptrend is rediculous-- 2.1573-2.2069.
A point needs to be made. This is only conidered a small reversal within a consolidative period for this pair. That is why 500 pips is "rediculous". Compare that to what the EUR/CHF is going through and all the hoopla I've given it. 600 pips is about the total range from beginning to end.
Nevertheless, the GBP/NZD is still tradeable if you like a fast moving, volaitle pair.

NZD/CAD: Of all the pairs, this is the one I like the least. If I could use a metaphor, it is like to low hitting teams with a stack of pitching facing each other. It's reasonable to expect now lower than .7435 and no higher than .7625 for the pair for the week, adn without any real trading opportunities, because of how slow it would move. Also, I guess most platforms have about 10 pips to pay on the spread, and it is not worth it for this pair.

NZD/CHF: Watch for reaction for this pair at .7296, which is the hourly kijun and the 4-hour tenken. If it does not hold, then we could see a move to. 7236. The week's highend range is .7332--.7589. .7468 could prove to be stiff R this week. One way to trade this is enter at .7296, and then have an entry ready to go at .7236.
This pair is headed much higher over coming weeks. .7629 is on the radar.

CAD/CHF: It is hard to find just exactly where this pair is going to correct to. It could be .9675, and it could be .9587. It is also hard to tell when it will begin. The range for the week is .9587--.9988. It is almost certain the pair will finish higher than where it is now, or it will just bolt to the circa .9988 area, and then retrace from there.
One thing is certain about this pair. It has some longer term implications. I have 1.0294 on my radar.

Gold: Momentum is point downward for gold this week. No strong moves, just a southern proclivity. If the 1264.96 high is broken, it will only be a nibble. OTOH, 1222 appears to be containment at the low end.

GBP/CHF trade

As per my views in the Weekly Report, I am going long the GBP/CHF with an entry at 1.5668.
It is currently at the top of the 30-min cloud with the tenken and kijun bearing down on it, so the entry is set for the bottom of the cloud.

Gbp/cad

I closed the GBP/CAD at 1.6056 for +140 pips.
I'm trying to free some space up, and it might endure a bounce after I go to sleep. It could be worth a reentry later.

Status
Not open for further replies.