Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eur/usd

I called it wrong on this one. It's like it was saying, "Naw, I don't need any correction. I'll just keep on going. Support is now at 1.2698, and it has put the weekly kijun on the radar at 1.3144.

The top of the daily cloud has been touched. We should see a move to the kijun at 1.2464.

Last edited:
My short on this pair, needless to say, kicked in. I took it out for +17 pips. There was no follow-through. About as soon as I took it out, it spiked hard.
BOth the MR! and MR2 were violated, which shows this run has now gone manical. As I write, price is struggling around that 1.5447 level. Depended on the velocity it takes to get there, the top of the daily cloud is 1.6365--1.5724. 1.5584 marks 50% of the YS1--YP. A couple other areas to keep our eyes on would be the monthly tenken at 1.5553. Also, the daily 200 MA is 1.5413. We should get either a sharp reversal, or it will act as support.

Annabella took note of my MR2 at 1.5372. I have an entry to go short at that point. What is going to happen is that we get a strong bounce back under 1.5278, or the whole scope of things changes with regards to the recent bull run being a correction. A close above 1.5278 could be all that is needed to signal the next move to 1.5447.

Eur/gbp

As it turned out, we got the "nasty bump". It would nice to get a pullback to .8420 to go long. It is headed to .8505 which is the top of the daily cloud and the YS1. We can expect a boucne from there.

I closed my EUR/GBP at .8348. It was a tough way to get +62 pips, but oh well. There is still a likelihood it could touch .8283, but this is a countertrend (in my estimation) so I jumped out, just in case I get a nasty bump. Also 62 pips on the EUR/GBP is equivalent to 95 pips on the EUR/USD or GBP/USD.
Someone asked me if I post all of my trades. The answer is "No". I post just some of my actual trades. I want this to be fun and not pressure to have to give an account for all my trades.

Re: Djia

This one irked me. MY plan was to get in on the short. The thing is you can't even place an entry order during the Japanese session. That's what I would have done. Oh well, the drop, as predcited, is under way. The first support will be hit today.

So many opportunities that I can't keep up. There is little doubt the Dow made a headfake into the daily cloud. It met up with the 200 MA.
Supports will be seen with the bottom of the cloud at 10,191.80, the kijun at 10,079.30, and the tenken at 9991.20. After a move like this one with the tenken under the kijun, that also is a bearish sign .

Re: Gold

As 'm writing gold is finding support at the bottom of the daily cloud at 1187.28. If it does break through it, then intraday containment sould be seen at the 1176.98--1178.84area. It is still within the realm of possiblity of the bears maintaining control into next week as we see a futher fall to 1158.25.
Just a remined that this bearish action was started when price ran into my YR1.

Hari!, here's this week's S&R's: R--1239.33, 1225.43, 1217.30; S--1200.88, 1192.75, 1178.84.
Gold is having trouble getting traction to return to the UP. This is because the weekly chart is maintaining a very bearish bias. The WR1 matched nicely with the top of the daily cloud and the 1217.30 level. Because of the bounce off of the YR1 at 1256.32, and the bearish implications with the weekly chart, this could lead to the 1st significant price action under the daily cloud since the early part of February of this year.
It is also worth noting the closes and the opens between 1195.70 and 1218.87.
There is still lots of support if we get the proported move. We see the bottom of the daily cloud, and then 1176.98. After it is all said and done, we could get a move to the 61.8% level of YR1--YP, which is 1158.25. It's also worth noting how choppy the reversal has been, even after the YR1 was hit, which indicates we are in the middle of a correction of the total uptrend.

Re: Gbp/aud

The pair is on its way back up. It ran into resistance today, which was predictable with the daily tenken. Look for the move to continue next week.

This correction is close to being finished. The bottom of the cloud is 1.7053, which would be ideal for a long entry, as the pair continues its long-term journey towards 2.1654.

Re: Nzd/jpy

We got minor bounces off of said supports, but the reversal was called right.

This one slipped by me. If there is any kind of a pullback, this is going to make an excellent short 64.20 is the top of the daily cloud and the 200MA. It actually peaked at 64.26. Stochastics has crossed over perfectly and is very OB. Here's some supports you will see on the way DOWN. 62.40 is the kijun, 62.05 is the tenken and the bottom of the cloud, which should be solid support. After the bounce, then it is on to the bottom of the weekly cloud at 56.95.

Re: Djia

The 2nd one was also hit. The kijun is 10,079, and the lowest dip for the way was 10.076. Got to love that ichimoku.

This one irked me. MY plan was to get in on the short. The thing is you can't even place an entry order during the Japanese session. That's what I would have done. Oh well, the drop, as predcited, is under way. The first support will be hit today.

Aud/usd

It is days like today that makes me love falling out of bed and landing at my computer. That dotted line is the 76% level of YS1--YP, or the 24% of YP--YS1, ever how you want to look at it, which is .8682. That pink line was an "a" level that I graphed on the chart, which is why we got the bounce off it. As you can tell, that is also the circa area of the top of the cloud. The immediate thought might be that "We already got 2 impulsive bounces off the cloud that shot price action back to the pink line, so does that mean the same thing is going to happen on Monday?" The answer to that is "no". The price closed only about 13 points from the low. The stochastics has curled, the candle is offically back in the cloud, and there is also much pressure from the weekly.
The one thing that would make me doubt whether or not we are back in the DOWN that is headed to .7827 is the fact that, even though there is pressure on the weekly, the stochastics is still showing some rather strong upward momentum. Regardless, we can look for another move DOWN to begin the week, then take thing from there.
Supports to look for are the TK combo at .8593, 38% of YP--YS1 at .8501, .8418, which is the bottom of the cloud, and .8355, which is the 50% mark of YP--YS1. I am almost exprecting the TK combo to get hit on Monday. For that matter, even .8501 should be hit, at least near the beginning of the week. Except supports on the smaller TF's there are none on the daily, weekly, and monthly, except what you see on this daily.
I would also watch out for the GBP/USD. It seems support is around the corner for another leg up, but it has to keep pace with the aussie because of the strong implications with the cross. The same can also be said about the EUR/USD

Attachments

• audusd.jpg
    audusd.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 116
Gbp/usd

One of the thing I did say about cable was that we would need a sharp reversal on Friday in order to nullify the bullish bias. My provider wiped my yearlies out some how, so I don't have them plotted on here at the moment, but 1.5447 is the 38% mark of YS1--YP. With the exception of the spike we did get a bounce off that, and all the way to today's low at 1.5278 BTW, that is the exct mark of the 23% mark of YS1--YP. How remarkable, huh?). Notice the candle where it finished the week--right under the kijun, as well as on the edge of the cloud. All this adds up to some strong possibilities that cable is back in the DOWN. The really strong support area is going to be 1.4851. That can be seen on this chart, the weekly. It is the tenken. It is also the top of the daily cloud. There are also other supports along the way, so it could be real tired by the time it meets up with 1.4851, but we'll see.

Couple of other thoughts:
A friend of mine was over, and was looking at the AUD/USD chart with me. It was about 12:00 noon EST, when things start slowing down a little. He was watching the candle drop, and also saw where it bounced from which was one of my "a" levels. I was tellin him, "See that dotted line, and the top of the cloud? That is where price will stop rolling down at, which is .8682." He replies, "No way. How is that cnadle supposed to know you put a dotted line on that chart and it's going to stop there?"I replied, "Just watch." He got enthralled. I was done for the day. It's time to go out and have more fun. You should have seen the look in his eyes when we followed price action to the dotted line. It stopped, then, some how....started going back up. My friend actually got to see how this thing works in real time.

Also, Tucker is starting to fill up too much of my thread, so you all feel free to jump in, make comments, ask questions, and yes, even disagreeing is fine with me.

Eur/usd

This pair should be in for a correction of the giant move upwards it had. The 4-hour kijun is 1.2764, but still needs to get around the tenken at 1.2894.The daily tenken at 1.2742 should be containment.

After dipping as far as 1.0399 last week, 82 points from my projection, this pair has a further correction in store to 1.0720 if we get a daily close above 1.0537.

Eur/chf

The low that was created at 1.3074 three weeks ago is most likely set. The next main resistances that will be seen will be the weekly tenken at 1.3831 and the kijun at 1.3942

Usd/cad

This pair is headed further UP. I'm going to ride a roundtrip on this one. Once 1.0630 has been hit, I'm going short. At this point, I don't know how far it will go, but it does appear it will have some depth to it. That move only looks like an overall correction1.0885 will also be strong resistance.

Eur/cad

I just went short at 1.3608, and the USD/CAD at 1.0543.
The EUR/CAD had his a major R event, and is ready for a drop near 1.3400, and the USD/CAD is not going to make my original posted 1.0630.
The USD/CAD has a cluster S event waiting for it at 1.0500, so I'll be happy with a quick 40 or so. These are corrections for both pairs, so I'm also looking to reverse once they get done.

This weeks' Gold

R3-- 1227.02
r2-- 1212.37
r1-- 1203.56
s1-- 1195.94
s2-- 1177.13
s3-- 1162.48

Re: This weeks' Gold

hi Paul
finally it broke through the daily cloud and targeting 1155 which is weekly tenken (but weekly pivots ws3 is above 1155 ) so this week if ws3 is broken , next week also strong down trend is expected as per S& R so we can aim for 1113 which is cloud top am i right ?
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.