Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make peace

Actually, Flash, you don't make me sick. I'm sure everyone is taking everything you say with a grain of salt, because of the evidence that is posted on this thread.
Let me share with you another fact. The comments you make do not repudiate what I do. It further confirms it, because your comments have to go on a stretch to say what you do.
Zeph has spent the day with me, and then took off with his laptop feeling the need to defend, and thus the comments. I don't feel you are an idiot, but there must be a method to your madness. Why would you jump to your conclusions? He did make a valid point. You have only known me 1 month via this venue. Zeph and Annabella are the only ones that know me pesonally, but there are others that have known me longer than we have been in this thread.
I want things to be fun, but I sure don't want it to get ugly, just because someone posts something for motives outside of trading.

Hello World,

I am new here and just wanted to say hi. Hope I have a nice time staying with you guys.

Femi

Femi! We've been waiting for this day. Welcome to our suaree. We are having a good time.
BTW, folks. In 2006, Femi was the one that showed me how to use Skype.
Check out some of my foescasts and trades and tell me what you think.

Hello World,

I am new here and just wanted to say hi. Hope I have a nice time staying with you guys.

Femi

Hi again. I use ichimoku too. So you saying it will not hit 1.2783 and will go as high as 1.2682 and back down to 1.2441. Will the decline continue or will it trend upwards again?

Okay, so you think I can't trade. That's your opinion. There is overwhelming evidence by ones in this thread that have followed me longer than I have been in this thread. I also showed you my live trades, documented when they are closed, backed it up with excellent analysis.
It's still your opinion I can't trade? No problem. Beware, thee's many in this thread that are holding their sides laughing at you. Even if I was not putting them up live, I wouldn't do it just to please you. I also repsectfully mentioned that I do not run opinion polls. I am not here for that. Evidently, you have not taken your due dilligence to read my thread. You're too busy watching videos that have nothing to do with trading, as per your signature.
Let me redirect your attention to the trades I put up right after I called them in this thread. Three of them have been closed and posted in this thread--the GBP/CAD, EUR/USD, GBP/AUD.
You don't look too bright making claims like you do with all the evidence against you, and in lieu of the fact it is not my job to post trades. This is a free forum, and should be treated as such.

Just out of interest - why the demo account in the picture you posted ?

Hi Paul
thanks for answering my questions
when you sent out your forecast on post 143 on 30 June, was there some event that triggered your forecast - or was this something you do at the end of each month, quarter
Also, MT, LT - is this days, weeks months, and did you foresee the sudden moves that occurred the following day - or was that fortuitous
Finally, how do you select which of these pairs to trade - I know that you put on small positions on all of them and ran up 3000 + pips, but in practice how do you determine which pairs to trade
thanks

Quaid, the euro stopped in mid-air at 1.2660 which could be an indciation of why we see more of a sideways bounce than an impulsive one. 1.2682 is only temporary containment, in my opinion. After the bounce, then the move should continue to the top of the cloud at 1.2783.
BTW, Quaid, I welcome your viewpoints, especially considering we both use the ichimoku cloud.
Also, with what could be some sideways motion because of the leg not fully extending itself, the downside target could change. As you know, ichimoku is dynamic.

Hi again. I use ichimoku too. So you saying it will not hit 1.2783 and will go as high as 1.2682 and back down to 1.2441. Will the decline continue or will it trend upwards again?

Hi DT (hope you don't mind the acronym.). It's personal protection. I have always posted my trades on my live account simultaneous to a demo account. There are at least 6 people following this thread that can verify that for me. They go back to the days of our chat room and following my blog since 2007. Some of them have known me since 2005.

Just out of interest - why the demo account in the picture you posted ?

Normally, out of all thsoe pairs, I would have picked one or two of them to trade. I felt challenged by a comment someone made so I wanted to prove the comment wrong. The comment was made to the effect that the ichimoku cloud only looks behind. I thought, "Fine! I'll put the smallest of margins on every LT--MT currency pair, and I'll run the pips up like I have never done before. It just shows the forward looking virtue of the ichimoku cloud. BTW, I still maintain it is nothing personal against the indiviidual that set that. I just like to prove it with my actions.
There is never an event that determines my trading decisions. It is only has I peer at things through the eyes of my methodology, which consists of its backbone--the ichimoku cloud and my S&R's. Where the pairs are headed made the determination for me to enter those positions. As an example, even though it may seem off the wall, the EUR/AUD is headed to 1.7525, which is going to net me +3,167 pips, and the GBP/AUD is headed to 2.1654, which is going to net +3,918 pips. Having said that, you got to love counting pips, because the margin is so microscopic, that it's embarassing to tell.
Some determinations that were made concerning these pairs were the extreme OB conditions on the monthly charts for the cable and euro crosses with the aussie. The AUD/USD and the NZD/USD entered through the top of the weekly cloud, which means they are going to hit the bottom of the cloud.
In essence, the comment that was made could not have been made at a more opportune time for these positions.
Usually, when I refer to MT--LT trades, I am looking at implications on the weekly and monthly charts.
The answer is "yes", I did forsee the moves that were going to happen, because most of the moves had already begun the day before when I entered.
My favorite 2 pairs to trade are the GBP/USD and the GBP/JPY. I naturally gravitate towards thsoe 2. If there is no setup, then I go shopping. I just look at all the other 26 pairs and start making decisions. As far as TF's are concerned, the tenure of the trade will be based on the obviations of whatever TF the setup was on.
As an example, I took the GBP/CAD position out at around 1.6097, knowing from that point we were going to get a correction. I also entered a short trade (with full margin, btw) at that point. This is because of OB conditions on the daily and a loss of momentum. Based on that, it tells me, according to ichimoku that price is headed to 1.5865, the tenken, and in all likelihood, the kijun at 1.5601. The bounce we saw on the pair came as a result of meeting up with my WS1 at 1.5958. I might take the trade out at 1.5881, just because that is my MP. I have to be careful, because the weekly and monthly are still showing signs of plenty of upward gravitivity.
As a general rule, I don't like the EUR/CHF or the EUR/GBP, and other slower moving pairs. You, as an accountant and one that has a strong inclination towards numbers can probably tell me why they con't move as fast, as well as why the GBP/JPY does not move as fast as it used to. There are mathematical interrelationships, which makes those statements a fact. I'm just picking your brain to see if you know why.

(I don't know why, but I got a request to fill out the URL for this post, which is why it is showing below.)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1176702

Hi Paul
thanks for answering my questions
when you sent out your forecast on post 143 on 30 June, was there some event that triggered your forecast - or was this something you do at the end of each month, quarter
Also, MT, LT - is this days, weeks months, and did you foresee the sudden moves that occurred the following day - or was that fortuitous
Finally, how do you select which of these pairs to trade - I know that you put on small positions on all of them and ran up 3000 + pips, but in practice how do you determine which pairs to trade
thanks

USD/CHF trade update

I adjusted my TP on the USD/CHF to 1.0513. 1.0318 is still on the radar, but, the aforementioned point is the circa area of the MS1, and I just don't want to endure a hard bounce, especially after the pips were pretty easy to come by on this one. It will net + 404 pips.

EUR/USD & GBP/USD updates

I was glad to see this one revert so quickly, after stopping in mid-air. Now, it can head to 1.2682 for a legitimate bear takeover. The bears sure took it in the chin at the confluence of my MR2 at 1.2558 and the WP at 1.2555.
I'm hoping to see cable, once and for all, get this correction over with. I'm ready to go at 1.5278.

Quaid, the euro stopped in mid-air at 1.2660 which could be an indciation of why we see more of a sideways bounce than an impulsive one. 1.2682 is only temporary containment, in my opinion. After the bounce, then the move should continue to the top of the cloud at 1.2783. WR1 is 1.5296, which will add additional resistance.
BTW, Quaid, I welcome your viewpoints, especially considering we both use the ichimoku cloud.
Also, with what could be some sideways motion because of the leg not fully extending itself, the downside target could change. As you know, ichimoku is dynamic.

Re: Gold update

We did get the bounce off the bottom of the daily cloud. We have hit 1195.70, but need a daily close above it in order to get too optimistic of the bulls returning.

Hari, gold also has support that it is approaching at the bottom of the daily cloud at 1186. A strong bounce off the bottom of the cloud and a daily close above 1195 is needed to revive a bullish bias. With bearish divergence on the weekly chart and an OB condition at the top. I have a slight bias for 1158 to be containment. That is also the circa area of the kijun.
BTW, the lasst time we had a close below the daily cloud was March 25th. This is the 1st time since then, yet predictable, that the bears have taken over gold.

Re: EUR/USD & GBP/USD updates

I was glad to see this one revert so quickly, after stopping in mid-air. Now, it can head to 1.2682 for a legitimate bear takeover. The bears sure took it in the chin at the confluence of my MR2 at 1.2558 and the WP at 1.2555.
I'm hoping to see cable, once and for all, get this correction over with. I'm ready to go at 1.5278.

At post #277 eur/usd will go to 1.2783.

I'm slightly confused.

Regards Richard
(great thread BTW)

Last edited:
Re: EUR/USD & GBP/USD updates

Thanks, Richard. I'm glad you are enjoying the thread. My goal is to make it the best and most informative.
The way the markets are moving these days, I'm confused--lol. We practically need a road map to follow, in your case, the EUR/USD, so let's make sense of all this. My WR1 is 1.2683, which should temporarily contain the UP. The daily is OB, but nothing huge, therefore, the retreat will take us to circa 1.2405, which is the tenken. Afterwards, solace should be found, for the rebound back to the top of the cloud at 1.2783. Do not forget the dynamics of the ichimoku cloud. It has 7 days to hit that latter level, or the cloud starts dropping, which means resistance is at a lower level. This also does not mean we are happily back in the DOWN, and we just jump on the back of the thing and ride it all the way back to the 1.1800's. The top of the daily cloud could get taken out. That's just something we have to take the "let's-cross-the-bridge-when-we-get-there" attitude.
Just in case we need anymore resistance, then 1,2702 is the 23.6% mark of YS2--YS1.

At post #277 eur/usd will go to 1.2783.

I'm slightly confused.

Regards Richard
(great thread BTW)

Re: USD/CHF trade update

Swissy hit my target. I did make a mistake on this post. My profit was +304 pips, not +404.
The chart shows a picture perfect reaction to my MS1. That might be the actual low, but regardless, I would like for a correction from here.

I adjusted my TP on the USD/CHF to 1.0513. 1.0318 is still on the radar, but, the aforementioned point is the circa area of the MS1, and I just don't want to endure a hard bounce, especially after the pips were pretty easy to come by on this one. It will net + 404 pips.

GBP/CHF trade update

I closed the GBP/CHF at 1.5986 for +301 pips. I'm too close, and with the expected correction for the USD/CHF, it will, in one way or another, effect the GBP/CHF.
This is just the conservative part of my nature coming through.

Swissy hit my target. I did make a mistake on this post. My profit was +304 pips, not +404.
The chart shows a picture perfect reaction to my MS1. That might be the actual low, but regardless, I would like for a correction from here.

Maybe I should quit reading your thread...LOL...I bought it at 1.0520 because my target was the 1.0510.... Once again EW and IC...

The day we go opposite directions is the day it freezes here in Ohio with no humidity. You're also welcome, and anytime with your charts, Dave. Next to my methodology, I have the strongest allegiance to the Elliot Wave.
BTW, I forgot to post the chart, so here it is.

Maybe I should quit reading your thread...LOL...I bought it at 1.0520 because my target was the 1.0510.... Once again EW and IC...

Attachments

• usdchf.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.