Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Paul. do you think the EUR/AUD is going to bounce? It is at the MR2 right now. But then I look at your yearly S&R's and momentum is giving out on the daily, so would 1.5209 be better.
Turn the light on. I'm in Ohio. Tonight I'm at the Radisson in Columbus. So I'll be there tomorrow. Let's get breakfast somewhere.
Ruth's Criss was fine. Ate there when I got here.
Annabella, I see you showed up. Paul's little darling. :cheesy:

GBP/AUD update

I just closed the 2nd position on this pair for +227 pips. I still have the 1st one up which is currently +339 pips. The pair is due for a pullback, and this correction should take the pair below my entry. Considering I already have the original position up, I thought I would take out that 2nd one.

Look back just a little bit and you'll see we already got the bounce off the MR2, and it hit the 61% level perfectly. That does not mean we won't get another.
That's spooky. You're using my mwthodology and nailed it perfectly on the 1.5209. That would be the best area to hedge your position, if that is what you are going to do.
There is no light on for you if you don't quit the rumors!!! Annabella is just like a daughter to me, even though she isn't.
Yes! Great restaurant. I can still hear the steak sizzling when they put it on my plate.
How about breakfast at my house? I'll make chorizo y huevos tacos con nopales. Hmmmm. I also have some Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee.
Radisson!?!? Oh, I forgot. You're up 900 pips on the EUR/AUD. You can afford it--lol.

Hey Paul. do you think the EUR/AUD is going to bounce? It is at the MR2 right now. But then I look at your yearly S&R's and momentum is giving out on the daily, so would 1.5209 be better.
Turn the light on. I'm in Ohio. Tonight I'm at the Radisson in Columbus. So I'll be there tomorrow. Let's get breakfast somewhere.
Ruth's Criss was fine. Ate there when I got here.
Annabella, I see you showed up. Paul's little darling. :cheesy:

On those MT-LT trades...

Paul,
Can you spell out what does MT-LT means.
As far as you have a few open positions, can you mention in your future posts when you will open NEW trades, so that people who were not following you from the beginning would know that are fresh trades.
Cheers

Last edited:
so if your skills are in the methodology I can assume that you do not trdae live,is that the case?

so if your skills are in the methodology I can assume that you do not trdae live,is that the case?
hi
so u mean to say u dont have any methodology for trading ? THEN nice to adopt his methodology for ur success. BEFORE alleging somebody u gothrough all his posts where he has given more live calls then how he arrived for that calls so it is not blind following
open ur chart install ichimoku and install his lines of s& r of weekly and monthly then see what the chart is telling u ? and then see what was posted by him
if you found any anomalies, very nice. he is here to reply so let us not talk any thing vaguely here. there are many who follows him , if u have doubt go through his blog http://4xpipcounter.blogspot.com/

Mr Flasheart, there's a lot I could say, and I'm going to say some of it.
First, there is no better proof than the posted statement when I put up the 17 trades. 3 of the trades, as already have been documented have been closed for almost 800 pips.
My skills are in my methodology, which is why I use my methodology to trade by. I confer with no one else to base a trading decision on.
Even though I did not post it, I am short the GBP/CAD right at the top. That is on my shorter term account. I have someone in this thread right now that can fully document that claim.
Hari, of whom has already repsonded to you, who knows me going back 4 years (I think it's 4, and he can feel free to correct me.)
Zeph is sitting here in the Cave (That's what my wife calls it, because Tucker and I spend so much time in here.), and he is screaming to get on this computer to repsond to you. What he wants to respond with is not necessary.
Keep posting. The conciseness of my forecasts and trading skills are well-documented in this thread. Several people in this thread have known me far longer than I have been on this thread. The more you talk, I would respectfully say you show your ignorance or jealousy.
Another thing. Does it matter that I trade (even though I know I do)? Does it matter that if the only thing I knew how to do was look at charts and give expert analysis? I'm not here to make any money from anyone. In the short time I've been here, I've had requests to trade other people's money, and turned them down. I'm here because I do love to be challenged. I enjoy forex dialogues. I enjoy helping others....if I can. I enjoy Lord Flasheart's posts because he further proves the authenticity and respect I get for my forecasts and analysis.
Even Tucker got excited. He's the boss, and he's saying, "rrrrrrrgh", instead of "rrrf rrrf". I'm clam him down and you 2 can be friends.

MT--LT- Medium term to Long term.
Now, for Paul's ironic twists. There are reasons that I got the metaphor pinned on my "the drunken butterfly". I have no particular style when it comes to entering short term trades. This is why I feel I failed when I used to be a signal provider.
The best way to answer your question is that first, I will make a habit of posting trades that you need a pair of binoculars, such as the ones I already mentioned that are on my account.
The intraday or shorter term forecasts, the best thing I can suggest is to look at the time they were posted, relative to that current price, adn then look on your charts to see if the move had been made. If the move wasn't made, then find a plce to jump in. If it had been made and then quickly reversed, such as cable today, then flee it.
BTW Valadimir, coming up is an update on cable.
BTW, Flasheart made a partial good point. I do not trade all my forecasts. For me, the opportunities presented is worse than being a kid in a candy store. There are too many of them, so I take whatever is convenient at the time. Still, it is my forecasts, only, that I trade--just not all of them.

Paul,
Can you spell out what does MT-LT means.
As far as you have a few open positions, can you mention in your future posts when you will open NEW trades, so that people who were not following you from the beginning would know that are fresh trades.
Cheers

Hi Paul,
gold respected the YR1 at 1256 and already broke the 32.8% level 1195 before reaching 1220. so in my view gold headed towards 1165/1144/1097(YP) your opinion is solicited before deciding the uptrend entry
regards

Wow, Hari! I don't need Tucker.

hi
so u mean to say u dont have any methodology for trading ? THEN nice to adopt his methodology for ur success. BEFORE alleging somebody u gothrough all his posts where he has given more live calls then how he arrived for that calls so it is not blind following
open ur chart install ichimoku and install his lines of s& r of weekly and monthly then see what the chart is telling u ? and then see what was posted by him
if you found any anomalies, very nice. he is here to reply so let us not talk any thing vaguely here. there are many who follows him , if u have doubt go through his blog http://4xpipcounter.blogspot.com/

Gold update

Hari, gold also has support that it is approaching at the bottom of the daily cloud at 1186. A strong bounce off the bottom of the cloud and a daily close above 1195 is needed to revive a bullish bias. With bearish divergence on the weekly chart and an OB condition at the top. I have a slight bias for 1158 to be containment. That is also the circa area of the kijun.
BTW, the lasst time we had a close below the daily cloud was March 25th. This is the 1st time since then, yet predictable, that the bears have taken over gold.

Hi Paul,
gold respected the YR1 at 1256 and already broke the 32.8% level 1195 before reaching 1220. so in my view gold headed towards 1165/1144/1097(YP) your opinion is solicited before deciding the uptrend entry
regards

GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, & EUR/USD update.

GBP/CAD could now be on a rampage. I mentioned in a private conversation that the bears could be out with teeth in it, and that's what we see. Right now, price action is strgguling at the WS1 at 1.5957. My thinking is it will have total disregard for it, and an extension is about to happen. That being the case, the next major support will be the MP at 1.5879.
It is my opinion that cable is building up to a crescendo reversal. After the next leg UP, I will add it on to my MT--LT trades on a short.
The scenario is also putting .8420 on the radar for the EUR/GBP. 1.2807 is clearly on the radar for the EUR/USD. It's implied that the EUR/USD could even hit 1.3229. Note the semantics.

AUD/USD trade

I'm looking for the reversal point to put us back in the DOWN. I would look to .8593, .8620, or .8667 as possible containment levels.

Hmmmmm,

Some people are either used to loosing or too proud to learn. Maybe it sounds too good to be true. Bros its true. I am a witness.

I will advise you to humbly follow this thread, ask reasonable questions, learn and improve your trading.

Some of us are already on our way with this forecast. Above all, its free of charge. You have nothing to loose but everything to gain.

Thank You So much Paul for this Selfless service to humanity.

Thanks everyone! I try to let my trading and forecasting stand alone, but I am humbled by your support. I do love what I'm doing.

Hmmmmm,

Some people are either used to loosing or too proud to learn. Maybe it sounds too good to be true. Bros its true. I am a witness.

I will advise you to humbly follow this thread, ask reasonable questions, learn and improve your trading.

Some of us are already on our way with this forecast. Above all, its free of charge. You have nothing to loose but everything to gain.

Thank You So much Paul for this Selfless service to humanity.

Someone in a private chat made the floowing post aznd gave me permission to cut-n-paste it in this forum:
"I was wondering if you could send me the Y,M,W,D SR for these two pairs so that I can plot them on my charts adn see how price reacts to them
Also, am I right in assuming that higher order tf pivots take precedence over lower tf
Also, as I understand it, you see price moving over time from YP to YS1 or YR1, then retracing a fib - perhaps 50%, then moving back - ie you expect price to move to and from your YPs over the year - what you call your cycle - is that correct"

What really takes precedence are the TF's with the highest obviations. As an example, what just happened to the sudden reversal on cable could be attributed to the 15-min chart, because there was a bearish divergence and price hit the hourly R2 at 1.5226 perfectly. That move only happens within the context of the 15-min, therefore, we should get a return to the UP shortly. As a matter a fact, 1.5159 is support on the 15-min, and that could mean a return to the UP.
My point is if the weekly is looking sideways, but the 4-hour and daily are showing a definite bias, then those TF's would overrule the weekly.
38% is considered to be the minimum pullback in a trend. 50% is considered the ideal pullback. 62% is considered is ideal, especially if you have had a 38% continuation, because that represents a full move in the year's cycle. This is what we see happening with cable right now. Once circa 1.5278 has been hit, we would have a full year's cycle complete, which makes for a strong move back in the trend. This move UP also did not look impulsive within the context of the entire trend, therefore, it is believed to be just a correction and not a trend reversal. If we get a daily close above 1.5278, then it raises serious doubt about the described scenario.
Higher TF's are more stable. There is more predictability, yet, there is also more margin of error by virtue of the percentages.
Complete cycles or trends may be seen in the higher TF's, but don't disregard what the lower TF's might suggest. The aussie is still headed to .7827, but look what happened to it today. This is what I mean by the predictability of the higher TF's, but watch the lower TF's.

Another ichimoku point

Another nice thing is that the ichimoku cloud also gives a time element for the completion of a trend. When the USD/CHF was in the mid-1.1600's, I said it was headed to 1.0930. At that point, it was time to await the reaction to decide the next bias. That point was broken on the weekly, and entered the cloud. This means it is headed to 1.0317. If that pair does not hit the bottom in 2 weks, then it is raised to 1.0318. If it takes another week, then it is 1.0350, and another week after that it becomes 1.0430.
This is why that not only is the ichimoku futuristic, but it is also dynamic. This is a measure of the continued velocity and momentum of the correction. If it continues, the depth is maximized. If it does not, it will take longer and eet up with the bottom of the cloud quicker. The conservative type of trader that I am, I will probably pull the plug on the trade before it gets to the bottom.
As always, I am stating the rule, as there are exceptions to the rule.

So im showing my ignorance and jealousy am I.:LOL:
You are clearly showing that you cannot trade. Its time to put up or shut up CALL THEM LIVE

Okay, so you think I can't trade. That's your opinion. There is overwhelming evidence by ones in this thread that have followed me longer than I have been in this thread. I also showed you my live trades, documented when they are closed, backed it up with excellent analysis.
It's still your opinion I can't trade? No problem. Beware, thee's many in this thread that are holding their sides laughing at you. Even if I was not putting them up live, I wouldn't do it just to please you. I also repsectfully mentioned that I do not run opinion polls. I am not here for that. Evidently, you have not taken your due dilligence to read my thread. You're too busy watching videos that have nothing to do with trading, as per your signature.
Let me redirect your attention to the trades I put up right after I called them in this thread. Three of them have been closed and posted in this thread--the GBP/CAD, EUR/USD, GBP/AUD.
You don't look too bright making claims like you do with all the evidence against you, and in lieu of the fact it is not my job to post trades. This is a free forum, and should be treated as such.

So im showing my ignorance and jealousy am I.:LOL:
You are clearly showing that you cannot trade. Its time to put up or shut up CALL THEM LIVE

Attachments

• Statement.png
    Statement.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 158
Status
Not open for further replies.